What's Your Relationship?

Wow, it's been awhile! UTI talk is just so~ sexy, lol. So about that kitty litter. :D
 
Explanation

Paul the young man who uses me when he wants to asked me No told me to describe our relationship
I have two numbers on my Cell Phone one is mine the other is the one Paul uses to contact his cocksucker
I refer to him as Young Sir when I am in his service when we are at work or in public it is as if I hardly know him
He likes to have one or more of his friend call me On his line I know it is on speaker and they ask me degrading questions That I am to answer very explicitly
He has some young and One older women that he likes to Have me perform in front of
He likes to have me wear a pair of boys cut women's panties too small for me and act as the waiter and entertainment for his guests
He has never Kissed or sucked me In fact I don't think he has ever touched my dick and only holds or touches my ass when he fucks the shit out of me
Over time it has just gotten better he has me write here so he can get an Idea on how to use me and how I feel about things

I love the games we play
 
Single

I am single right now and dating. I sometimes have sex with my dates if there is a spark but nothing has got as far as relationship.

I would prefer to explore BDSM with one partner and be in a D/s relationship. Me being the sub. I get really turned on by being called a good girl and would want to please my Dom. But I need to develop trust and familiarity before I fully give myself over to a guy

Sam xx
 
Married

I met Him about 23 years ago, started dating about a year later, had a few breakups including a divorce but collectively we have been partners for 15 (give or take) years and remarried since 2008. Teens in the house make finding time for lots of things a challenge but on the bittersweet side of things, they are closer to leaving the nest and that will open up new possibilities for us!
 
I met my Master/boyfriend on OKCupid. We met a week later, and on that day he collared me as well. I had a work experience chance pop up about a week after that, that was near where he lived so he offered that I could move in so then it would save me money on the commute. Then along came a temp job, then a probationary period. I moved in officially just after the temp job.

Before him, I was with a Master for three years. We didn't live together (him with his son - he was divorced - and me with my parents) but we saw each other once a week. He died late last year, but before that, ordered me to move on and be happy. I've heeded to that order.

Before that, I was a switch in a long-distance relationship with a fellow in Canada and before him, the Domme in a relationship for a year.
 
My relationship with my boyfriend started online and we've been in a long-distance relationship for about 4 years now. It started with gaming and talks of our sexuality, and after a month or two he told me about how he was into being the dominant party in the bedroom and into being called Daddy. My only previous relationship was as vanilla as it gets, but I was always the person that liked to be used and manhandled, so I let him indulge in his kinks as much as possible.

Despite what I've said, our relationship doesn't revolve around labels or around his dominance over me (although calling him Daddy and telling him the things I'd let him do to me really gets him going). In fact, he is a really sweet guy in and out of the bedroom, and always reassures me that I can stop anything at anytime with our safeword. Every now and then we simply make love instead of having mindblowing sex, so I get as much kinkyness and sweetness out of him as I need, and I'm sure he feel the same way.

We just started adventuring into bondage, and I can't wait to play with some of the new toys he bought for me recently, so I look to this forum to maybe learn a few things while mingling. :)
 
Hm... I have some thinky thoughts to put here but I'm not sure how to word it. It involves a relationship. A friendship to be exact.

My best friend is very complex. She's stubborn, opinionated, traditional (though it's been said that she was born into the wrong culture), and has a heart of fucking gold. I don't know how she does it, but I think she's amazing. We sometimes have debates and in one particular subject I asked her the question, "between us, who is the dominant one?" Her immediate reply was, "I am."

The conversation doesn't much matter, but it did make me think about the dynamic we have as friends. I think that we get along well because she has no problem making plans, and I have no problem going along with them. There's more to it than that, but I won't go into it here. At the risk of sounding weird, I suppose I noticed the power exchange we have going on naturally and mostly unsaid.
 
I'm an owned submissive in a monogamous relationship. We did discuss opening it up to a mutual friend at one point but, while I was more than prepared to green-light it, he did not. Do I still get occasionally frustrated and disappointed? Yes. Is my sex drive higher than my Owner's? Yes. But we use and direct that frustration into orgasm denial, which is something we both enjoy. Then I also have primal and pet elements. I'm also masochistic, and a self-rigger and rope bunny when the chance arises. So, a myriad of potential labels.

I also once considered the idea of being a kajira, but as much as I like the positions, deferring to my Master and the home-stone aspect of the culture, I dislike the idea that some perpetuate of having to defer to all Free individuals in the same way as I do my Master. Sorry, no, not happening.

I'm the more active kinkster, socially - he is far more private. I enjoy going to munches and events. I'm also getting into fetish modelling.
 
I am not good with words most of the time. I suppose by "weird" I meant I didn't want to project anything onto my friend. :) Regardless, it is probably the strangest and best friendship I've ever had.
 
The conversation doesn't much matter, but it did make me think about the dynamic we have as friends. I think that we get along well because she has no problem making plans, and I have no problem going along with them. There's more to it than that, but I won't go into it here. At the risk of sounding weird, I suppose I noticed the power exchange we have going on naturally and mostly unsaid.

I can relate so well.

I have a friend who's clearly the dominant in our relationship and in hindsight it has been so always. The whole dynamic is very difficult to describe, but I guess "he makes the plans and I'm happy to go along with them" is a good way to put a tiny part of it for me, too.

It took me a long time to notice what's going on, and at that point things had already sort of escalated into a weird D/s deal without anything sexual. We had never talked about it, he had never been interested in dominating anybody in any way and had never thought of our dynamic in those terms, the whole D/s thing was new to him. He knew about my BDSM leanings, but was never interested in any of it himself. He is now - but purely as a rigger and an occasional bottom.

It's odd, because I've been and am friends with many people who ID as dominants, but I've never had any trouble keeping the boundaries with them. It's never even been a question of particularly having to keep the boundaries, they're there naturally. With this one person it's all so fluid and organic.

There's still that vibe there in our friendship, but now I know I have to keep my boundaries in check and he's aware of his superpowers.
 
...and he's aware of his superpowers.

yes! superpower dominance. i think we as subs have our own superpowers too: the ability to handle that dominance, as well as the ability to appreciate it. i'm not sure about other subs, but i think something particularly powerful in me is my ability to love and need so openly and fully. so maybe that's my sub superpower: a wide open heart.
 
I can relate so well.

I have a friend who's clearly the dominant in our relationship and in hindsight it has been so always. The whole dynamic is very difficult to describe, but I guess "he makes the plans and I'm happy to go along with them" is a good way to put a tiny part of it for me, too.

It took me a long time to notice what's going on, and at that point things had already sort of escalated into a weird D/s deal without anything sexual. We had never talked about it, he had never been interested in dominating anybody in any way and had never thought of our dynamic in those terms, the whole D/s thing was new to him. He knew about my BDSM leanings, but was never interested in any of it himself. He is now - but purely as a rigger and an occasional bottom.

It's odd, because I've been and am friends with many people who ID as dominants, but I've never had any trouble keeping the boundaries with them. It's never even been a question of particularly having to keep the boundaries, they're there naturally. With this one person it's all so fluid and organic.

There's still that vibe there in our friendship, but now I know I have to keep my boundaries in check and he's aware of his superpowers.

She isn't aware of my relationship leanings. :) But she might have superpowers. I'm not sure how to describe boundaries between us. It's complicated. We'll just leave it at that.
 
yes! superpower dominance. i think we as subs have our own superpowers too: the ability to handle that dominance, as well as the ability to appreciate it. i'm not sure about other subs, but i think something particularly powerful in me is my ability to love and need so openly and fully. so maybe that's my sub superpower: a wide open heart.



I don't think that is a particularly sub thing. I don't have a wide open heart. I can think of one close friendship where i just go along a lot of the time, because it's easier and I don't mind. I like this person, and would rather spend time with them enjoying their company, than constantly negoting how we'll spend that time. Then i managed to marry someone who tends to follow my lead without any d/s and always has. Yet I've always followed his lead where sex was involved. It worked out perfectly (with a lot of talking and negotiating along the way).

I bet this happens more than we realize. Thanks for bringing up this aspect to it MeekMe.
 
I don't think that is a particularly sub thing. I don't have a wide open heart. I can think of one close friendship where i just go along a lot of the time, because it's easier and I don't mind. I like this person, and would rather spend time with them enjoying their company, than constantly negoting how we'll spend that time. Then i managed to marry someone who tends to follow my lead without any d/s and always has. Yet I've always followed his lead where sex was involved. It worked out perfectly (with a lot of talking and negotiating along the way).

I bet this happens more than we realize. Thanks for bringing up this aspect to it MeekMe.

I'm right there with ya. No open heart here. Most "dominance" makes me roll my eyes. And I'm not fond of constantly negotiating time spent either. I like people with plans. ;)

:) I thought it was interesting. I'm glad you joined in.
 
Well this has made me think. WTF am I exactly?

I think I possibly could have the potential to submit but I also have MASSIVE trust issues due to formative experiences that were... formative. I've been completely independent for so long that even after living together for about 18 months I'm still learning how to function co-dependently. It's like I'm still waiting for the punchline and expecting him to toss me out onto the street.

I'm masochistic sexually and particularly psychologically/emotionally. I became desensitised to domestic abuse at a young age and so it takes pretty harsh treatment to have much of an impact on me. I go in for rough, visceral hands-on play rather than implements/bondage. It's basically hatefucking on a grand scale.

We're not constantly 'in role' as it were. I need to earn my own money and have control over my own life. I'm not the kind of girl who gets anything at all out of domestic servitude or nonsexual aspects of submission/slavery. I will do that stuff and do it well but it's because I fear him and because otherwise I won't be considered deserving of the kind of treatment I crave. It's like the old joke goes: When a maso begs 'hit me,' the real sadist asks why the fuck he should bother.

So that's how we roll. He's not as kinky as I am but there are urges I have that probably should never be acted on. On the whole he's very patient and judicious about when to put his foot down and when I need my self determination in order to feel secure. Not that I do feel secure.

We do the usual romantic stuff but he will often put a twist on it. He knows how much I love it when he suckerpunches me with humiliation, mockery, mindfuckery or 'violence' and 99% of the time I'll enjoy myself. Occasionally though, if I'm not in a particularly good place, I won't get into it or play along and he'll allow me not to.

I'm 'heteroflexible' as one person put it but he's shown no interest in including others. Still early days yet. I'm not remotely dominant or sadistic. That for me is more triggering than masochism is. Go figure, cos I gave up long ago. Now in my 30s I'm content to stop giving a fuck about 'why' and just do what works.

I cannot call him Sir or Master or anything like that. Neither of us can keep straight faces. We just find it utterly ridiculous. If I do call him 'Sir' then I am being sarcastic. He once insisted I call him 'Sir' for a whole weekend, to see if it would grow on us. It didn't and I was black and blue by Monday from having the mirth beaten out of me. He does enjoy referring to me as 'bitch' 'cunt' or whatever epithets take his fancy.

Wow, bit of an essay. My apologies.

I guess what I identify most as is hard fucking work. :eek:
 
I'm in a vanilla relationship but wanting more...

Before him, I went on a bit of a sexual bender, exploring various people and scenarios and it was the best time... It felt like I opened this door to a whole new sexy world but then I thought, I kinda miss going on dates, so went on a dating site and BOOM ended up dating a really lovely guy when I handed planned to date (such is a life!) and he's like 90% perfect but... I miss those fun times and he is just not into that at all and I get this craving... really bad. I wish I didn't sometimes but I've come to terms now with that's just who I am, I want the other sexy stuff... monogamy just isn't for me but I also don't want to lose him.

So we'll see... got to love life not being simple ay! ;-)
 
My Relationship

I am in an amazing relationship with my Kajira. She is my world. Our foundation is of course BDSM, but honestly, its much more than that. It transcends the normal boundaries one would feel comes with any sort of relationship. Truly I feel that BDSM has brought about a whole new level of trust, love, and understanding that one would never encounter within a vanilla relationship. But then again I am biased. I have never felt or loved anything or anyone the way I love her. Some say that love has no space within a true BDSM relationship. I feel without love, it is somehow much less than it ever could be. Anyway, that is my ramblings. Toodles.
 
Back
Top