The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Debbie for your kind response. I guess I should advise the members herein that I Do have a history of writing longer posts/replies than most people ...this is just the way that I write. I hope that will not be a problem for the readers. :)

...I am headed for bed now and will check back later for any comments that you Debbie, or others, may have.
 
I'm kind of glad a new incest thread was started. The old one had quite a few really good stories, but then it turned into a role playing thread among a few different members which sort of killed the vibe.
 
I'm a 31-year-old married male seeking a fantasy mother for e-mail based roleplay; thought I'd post here because of the subject matter. I love detailed, slow-building, and emotionally realistic RP scenarios. Ideally, we could communicate in character through e-mail (I'm imagining a situation where the son is away at college for the first time and he and his lonely mother keep in touch that way).

Please PM me if interested.

Here you go. :)
 
I'm kind of glad a new incest thread was started. The old one had quite a few really good stories, but then it turned into a role playing thread among a few different members which sort of killed the vibe.

It did? :confused: I saw several personal ads tossed into the thread, but never "a couple or so people role playing back and forth".
 
Not sure how welcomed my comment would be here, but I've been having incest with my dad and my uncle for a while now. Also have had incest with an aunt and some male and female cousins.

We'd love to hear more about your experiences.
 
Not sure how welcomed my comment would be here, but I've been having incest with my dad and my uncle for a while now. Also have had incest with an aunt and some male and female cousins.

Comments are welcome, and I think you will find some are a little jealous.....
 
Thank you Debbie for your kind response. I guess I should advise the members herein that I Do have a history of writing longer posts/replies than most people ...this is just the way that I write. I hope that will not be a problem for the readers. :)

...I am headed for bed now and will check back later for any comments that you Debbie, or others, may have.

Enjoyed your post, and am keen to read more...
 
my story

I'm 21 and still have sex with my dad all the time. My mom left when I was pretty young so my dad raised me, no siblings.

When I got old enough to understand, my dad explained that he had a really high sex drive and told me my mom didn't like to have sex and that's why she left.

After my mom left, my dad was a lot more relaxed around the house and would often just wear his boxers at night. All through my life he's talked about how our body is nothing to be ashamed of. When I got out of high school he was a lot more open around the house and after getting his shower at night (he's an auto mechanic) he would sometimes just stay nude. And he let me walk around the house naked also, and we both still do to this day.

Not sure how much detail to go into here, but one thing started leading to another and we would watch porn together, straight porn mainly, but sometimes it would involve two guys and a girl with a bisexual theme. Well, I got really interested in the bi porn and.... well, one thing led to another and me and my dad would either jerk off together or help each other out.

Anyway, that may be TMI, but that's how things got started. It's still just me and him living together and we mostly sleep together except for the times when he brings a woman home for sex, and those times when I bring a girl or a guy home for sex. We've never shared sexual partners yet, but have discussed it.

I've also had a few sexual encounters with my uncle and my aunt and a few male and female cousins.

Well, that's all for now I guess.
 
I may be dim

Wondering that myself lol.

I may be dim but I just don't see how posting the lyrics of a song apply to this thread. Perhaps if it were the lyrics to "Brown Shoes Don't Make It" but that song just doesn't seem to match the subject material.
 
I have very few regrets about the long and loving relationship I've had with my cousin. One of them is that we never made a baby together when she was still fertile. Black hair, high cheekbones, a very fine body build and either blue or green eyes are a near certainty. So are freckles. We both could get into Mensa but never actually joined, so a high I.Q. is also likely.

The negatives are that I am a clean freak and don't want to even think about baby diapers, and depression runs in the family (so our child would most likely end up a mental basket case).

At least the fantasy is a beautiful one.

She really wanted them, but I was never one for kids. Not that I'm a neat freak or anything, but I just never pictured myself in a position where I had kids. We're still kind of young. I'm 34 and she's 31, so it's still a possibility. For now, I am happy spending my time with her. It also wouldn't be like how you read in the stories. If we had a daughter, as of right now, when that daughter became of age, I wouldn't want to have sex with her. I am very much in love with Emily and I know she is in love with me. Of course we've been known to have another participant in our sessions, but it's still not the same. Even if it was our own children I don't think a family incest would happen. Ask me again in a year or two.

Also, I wouldn't want my kids to be too "comfortable" with each other. Yes, I am very happy with Emily and my soul-mate just happened to be my sister, but at the same time, we had to go through a lot of stuff with our family when they found out. We hardly ever talk to most of our family anymore, and the ones that do talk to us hint that they disagree with our lifestyle. Me and Emily went through incredible hardships to get where we are, and I couldn't allow my own children to do that to themselves. So while it might make me a hypocrite, I would forbid them from doing it. We've been asked this question before and I've given the same answer.

On a related topic, me and Emily just celebrated our 13th year together last night. We went out for dinner to the nicest restaurant in town and happily splurged on ourselves. Then when we went home, Emily said she had a surprise for me and came out wearing her cheerleader outfit from 13 years ago (we try to stay fairly fit for ourselves). I couldn't wait to get it off... so I ripped it open and we fucked right in the living room in front of our curtain-less window. Then I ripped off the whole ensemble and we made love for another few hours in our bed. This weekend we plan on going away on a trip to a bed and breakfast and I plan on showing her just how appreciative I am of her. Who knows, maybe she will end up pregnant (though I hope not).
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top