risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I am one of these girls. Love the feeling of bareback, but I do *try* to be good and tell the guy to pull out. I do love for them to just tell me how they are going to cum deep in me. I cum so hard hearing this. Knowing that I am not going to have a real chance to say no to them pumping their seed in me. Having my unprotected womb being filled with it. :devil: Wondering if this is the time that my egg will be found and fertilized by a lover's seed.

I love going bareback but I also really like cumming on a girl so I always wait until the last possible second and then pull out.

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

I find it incredibly arousing, especially if she belongs to another man...

I am one of these girls. Love the feeling of bareback, but I do *try* to be good and tell the guy to pull out. I do love for them to just tell me how they are going to cum deep in me. I cum so hard hearing this. Knowing that I am not going to have a real chance to say no to them pumping their seed in me. Having my unprotected womb being filled with it. :devil: Wondering if this is the time that my egg will be found and fertilized by a lover's seed.

So damn sexy.

I have convinced a girl during sex before to let me cum inside her. No bigger thrill than a girl who isn't on birth control letting nature take its course and wrapping her legs firmly around me in preparation of having her womb flooded with my seed.

Last edited:
I don't like condoms at all. Bareback is the only way for me. I like to be able to actually feel the guy's cock, with no barriers. The same goes for his cum. I like it nice and deep, with no protection. That is the way it should be done. The risk of pregnancy is a wonderful turn on.

I don't like condoms at all. Bareback is the only way for me. I like to be able to actually feel the guy's cock, with no barriers. The same goes for his cum. I like it nice and deep, with no protection. That is the way it should be done. The risk of pregnancy is a wonderful turn on.

I like the way you think! It is very hot taking the chance of her getting pregnant.

It is an extreme turn on knowing the risk, it makes go as deep and hard in her with the thought of getting her pregnant.

So hot, Jen... do we know each other? :cool:

Yes, this exactly. I'm getting turned on just reading this.

Its good to know that there are other women out there that like to take this risk and are turned on by it. As I said before, a former lover and I loved to take the risk and never used contraception. We both agreed that it was part of the thrill. I wish I could find someone like that again.

I hate condoms, they just don't feel right; besides, I love when a guy cums inside me.

youre-awesome.jpg

absolutely, its one of those things i would NEVER do in real like, but the idea of doing something that risky is such a turn on.

particularly the idea of getting from a stranger, maybe while your bf/hubby doesnt know....

Cum so deep inside me I feel it in my womb

The best sex I ever had was the first time I cheated in my then husband. I met the guy online, drove to where he was. He helped me into his truck, cupping my ass as he did and then took his cock out. He forced my head down on his cock while he drove me to a wharehouse. When we got there he instructed me to strip naked. And we both did. He bent me over and stuffed his big cock deep inside of me. No condom. No holding back. He pulled my hair as he shot his cum inside of me. I went home that night filled with a strangers seed. It was so hot!

The best sex I ever had was the first time I cheated in my then husband. I met the guy online, drove to where he was. He helped me into his truck, cupping my ass as he did and then took his cock out. He forced my head down on his cock while he drove me to a wharehouse. When we got there he instructed me to strip naked. And we both did. He bent me over and stuffed his big cock deep inside of me. No condom. No holding back. He pulled my hair as he shot his cum inside of me. I went home that night filled with a strangers seed. It was so hot!

Sounds like a good time. Wish I could find someone to something like that.

My ex and I always played pregnancy/breeding games and I loved it. I loved it when he would cum hard, deep inside of me and tell me that I was just a dirty slut and I would be lucky to have his baby. My pussy would squeeze him hard as he rode me to finish off.

I think it is erotic and fun play between you and a partner. It's been a fantasy with several women especially when condoms are just a way of life. When you get tested and have a partner you care and trust you can have a lot of fun. It's just naughty in the right mindset.

Right now I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing than pushing up bare into some naughty girl, feeling her juice on my cock, the heat as I push in, the coolness on my shaft as I pull out, knowing how aroused she is as she begs me to cum inside her, damning the consequenses...

Back