The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, what a clusterfuck of a weekend. Tonight's going to be insane at the theatre. I'm anticipating a nap tomorrow.

I hope everyone is well. Have there been any shea sightings? I hope she's doing well. Speaking of sightings, has anyone heard from Naoko?

*hugs* I'm sorry about the clusterfuck. :( What happened?

Shea has been popping in and out of the board, but is still I'll. Naoko has been off for a while, but she told me that life was going to get a bit busy with a possible new job.

Last edited:
Clusterfucks? There's got to be a plot bunny in there somewhere. :D

I just saw Shea over on the Isolated Blurt thread. Nothing on Naoko for a week now.
No, no plot bunny in this story. It's really more a bunch of notices getting ahead of themselves. I've been able to sort things out and it's all good now.

*hugs* I'm sorry about the clusterfuck. :( What happened?

Shea has been popping in and out of the board, but is still I'll. Naoko has been off for a while, but she told me that life was going to get a bit busy with a possible new job.
The basis of the clusterfuck was that notices were sent, then broadcast before all the parties involved were informed of the initial decision. I'm just glad I had a chance to calm down before meeting up with the originator of the notes this evening.

I hope shea is feeling better soon. It has to suck having whatever it is she has. Good luck to Naoko with her possible new job.

And while I'm at it, I also hope that both Molly and steve are well. I might not have named them before, but they are both in my thoughts.

What's the tree with the grape looking things on it? Are they edible?
I'm not sure what that tree is either. I'd say Oregon Grape, but I've never seen them that color. If john had a picture of them in the summer, it would help.

Good morning Nakeds

Coffee is called for as it's only supposed to get up to 63 today and 31 tonight. This is too early for winter here. :eek:

Ooh, thanks for the coffee, Tx. Talk about too early for winter... I'm looking out the patio door and am watching snow flurries attempt to gather. :eek:

Hello all!

I'm here, anna! Thank you so much for asking about me! Things have been busy with trying to finish my FAWC story (which I did, though it was rushed and definitely feels first drafty to me) and working on NaNo, for which I am woefully behind. But I'm still soldiering on. Half a novel at the end of the month is better than no novel at all, yes? Last year I got to 26,000 words, so this year I'm hoping to beat that. I've got some serious catching up to do!

I'm still not feeling well, and yes it does suck. I still have my life and the kidlets to care for and the household to run, so I persevere. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to just give up and deal with it as a new normal, by my mother keeps harassing me to get a 4th, 5th and possibly 6th opinion, so to keep her off my back, I'm about to call to make appointments with a new doctor or two.

Littlet woke up Sunday morning with a 103 degree fever, and really put my silly little constant low-grade one into perspective. :rolleyes:

I'd like to encourage all to go and read the FAWC 3 stories, and vote and comment! I don't know how mine will hold up to the stellar competition, but they are fun to read. All based on one seemingly straightforward photograph, and it's fun to see how different authors took the idea and ran with it.

I can't drink on the new medication, so I'll have a hot cocoa with lots of whipped cream, please! There is snow on the ground here, so that seems pretty appropriate.

:rose::kiss::heart:

*Makes Shea some hot coca with whole milk, lots of fresh whipped cream, drizzled with chocolate sauce, and mini marsh mellows.*

Good Evening all,
Quite cool, ain't it ? Well, it is round here, anyway.
I have been playing with a astro telescope thing and it's well out of alignment, but I got a half-decent view of the Moon this evening; Spooky!

A glass of something warming, please, Rolf.
And whatever everyone else want/s needs.

Naoko's a bit busy & preoccupied, apparently.

I hope everything works out, anna. *hugs* :rose:

Mmmmm ... decadent! Just what I needed! Thanks, John! :rose::kiss::kiss::kiss:

You're welcome ;)

Good Evening all,
I have been playing with a astro telescope thing and it's well out of alignment, but I got a half-decent view of the Moon this evening; Spooky!

Just saw her new blog post today, so at least she's back updating that.

Hello all!

I'm here, anna! Thank you so much for asking about me! Things have been busy with trying to finish my FAWC story (which I did, though it was rushed and definitely feels first drafty to me) and working on NaNo, for which I am woefully behind. But I'm still soldiering on. Half a novel at the end of the month is better than no novel at all, yes? Last year I got to 26,000 words, so this year I'm hoping to beat that. I've got some serious catching up to do!

I'm still not feeling well, and yes it does suck. I still have my life and the kidlets to care for and the household to run, so I persevere. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to just give up and deal with it as a new normal, by my mother keeps harassing me to get a 4th, 5th and possibly 6th opinion, so to keep her off my back, I'm about to call to make appointments with a new doctor or two.

Littlet woke up Sunday morning with a 103 degree fever, and really put my silly little constant low-grade one into perspective. :rolleyes:

I'd like to encourage all to go and read the FAWC 3 stories, and vote and comment! I don't know how mine will hold up to the stellar competition, but they are fun to read. All based on one seemingly straightforward photograph, and it's fun to see how different authors took the idea and ran with it.

I can't drink on the new medication, so I'll have a hot cocoa with lots of whipped cream, please! There is snow on the ground here, so that seems pretty appropriate.

:rose::kiss::heart:
I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy, shea. :) I'm slowly making my way through the FAWC stories and would be participating in NaNo if I wasn't busy with this play. Maybe next year....

In the meantime, perspective is an interesting bitch. Do what you can to take care of yourself. *hug*

Good Evening all,

I'll have a touch of a cognac, thank you, Rolf. One of these days, I'd love to get a telescope and get better views of what's up there. I hope you'll be able to get yours back into alignment, HP.

I hope everything works out, anna. *hugs* :rose:
Well, it is nearly winter.... We left rehearsal tonight to find a light dusting of very dry and powdery snow had been left on our cars. I wanted to go for a drink afterward, but it'll have to wait for tomorrow. So far, so good....

Good morning all

No snow here but it's in the mid 30's this morning

Coffee is definitely in order.

So it's 5am and I'm awake.
Now tell me where the coffee is please.

[Naoko's a touch busy, I understand]

Hey there, Bear. It was just above freezing here today. But yeah, it would be nice for the weather to be a bit calmer. I can't stand when it jumps from one extreme to another within just a couple days.

Glad you had a great opening night, anna! How many more do you have left? *hugs*:rose:

A new voice mail system roll out and multiple outages, this week has been hell truthfully. I'm curling up in my bathrobe with a hefe. Know anything that goes well with egg nog?

Glad you had a great opening night, anna! How many more do you have left? *hugs*:rose:

A new voice mail system roll out and multiple outages, this week has been hell truthfully. I'm curling up in my bathrobe with a hefe. Know anything that goes well with egg nog?

It's a four-night run, so we close on Saturday. Kind of a bummer, especially when you consider how much work our crew has put into building two amazing sets, as well as how much time our stagehands spend cleaning up after the show is over.

Rum goes well with egg nog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back