See you tomorrow.

B

BradBigBrain

You know how sometimes you need a break away from Lit and you feel like you're wasting a lot of time playing games/flirting/looking at nekkid pictures? Or sometimes you get involved in too much drama?

And you want to quit this addiction...and you want to tell everyone why you want to leave and never come back? And you know deep down that you'll be back in a day or two?

Well...this thread is for you.

I'll start.

I'm too fucking busy lately to spend one more minute here on Lit and on the Playground. So, I'm leaving and I'm not coming back.

See you tomorrow.

Now that we said see ya tomorrow ...

Do we really have to leave today?

:(

No. No rules. Just a place to rant, get stuff off your ample bosom and move on to better things. If that means more times a'wastin', then so be it!

;)

I am in need of a break and since I'll be busy with RL through the weekend

This is LLD saying............

"PEACE OUT!"

Great Idea Brad!

I'm sick of procrastinating and posting pictures that no one notices. I'm off to the gym, see you in a few days. Maybe I will have a completed story or actually GO TO CAMPUS sometime this week!

An excellent idea for a thread.

I came back to post in it, and now that I have, I am leaving Lit and not coming back.

*flounce*

GA, you never fail to make me LOL.

You know, I'm utterly sick of boring threads. I'd really like something w/ some substance. Something (or someone) to sink my teeth into. /shakes her fist at her 27" screen. DAMN YOU LIT! Gimme what I want!

That's it. I'm leaving this sandbox and I'm taking all my vintage finery with me! *stomps her foot*
See you tomorrow. :cool:

You know, I'm utterly sick of boring threads. I'd really like something w/ some substance. Something (or someone) to sink my teeth into. /shakes her fist at her 27" screen. DAMN YOU LIT! Gimme what I want!

That's it. I'm leaving this sandbox and I'm taking all my vintage finery with me! *stomps her foot*

Cracking up at RedHead. What kind of thread are you going to create tonight for us to sink our teeth into?:D

Cracking up at RedHead. What kind of thread are you going to create tonight for us to sink our teeth into?:D

Oooooooh. Let's see....

Wait.

Fuck.

I LEFT, damn you! Stop luring me back here!
<------is an addict apparently.
:D

Oooooooh. Let's see....

Wait.

Fuck.

LOL. Wait! Isn't this the posting sluts thread? Or was it bravada is a man slut? I'm getting them all confused. Maybe bravada is taking a few days off cause he is a confirmed man slut? hmmmmmm must dwell this...... is she gonna come back?:D

Oooooooh. Let's see....

Wait.

Fuck.

You sound like Groucho Marx:

Hello, I must be going,
I cannot stay, I came to say, I must be going.
I’m glad I came, but just the same I must be going.
La La.

LOL. Wait! Isn't this the posting sluts thread? Or was it bravada is a man slut? I'm getting them all confused. Maybe bravada is taking a few days off cause he is a confirmed man slut? hmmmmmm must dwell this...... is she gonna come back?:D

I think she will.

Fuck it. That's it. I'm outy. There are just so many hours in the day. I can't spend another minute on here. Nobody sends me unsolicited PMs asking me to have sex with them (that I'll gripe about later). Nobody sends me unsolicited PMs containing nekkid pictures that I have to delete without looking at them... well, not more than a dozen times anyway. I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!

Back