Did You Get Laid Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night we started in the shower and finished in the bed. :devil: Tonight I don't care where it starts, as long as it does. ;)
 
MMMM Yess, after putting up the Christmas decoration outside, and its cold here. Hubby and I had a wonderful shower, from the shower to our the bed for a wonderful much need fucking sucking licking session, . and still dripping cream here right now, and its YUMMY…… :D

Same here after the afternoon session and the teasing in between…. :D:devil:

Reading your first post, I thought, 'she'll have more of that later'; something about the dripping cream being so yummy ... ;) btw a very lovely profile pic you have.
 
Why yes I did...

GREAT night with wifey! Coffee and conversation to open the evening, walking and shopping hand in hand in the cool air. Shopping for underwear for her followed by a glass of wine at a quiet neighborhood haunt. Finished up with a pallet in front of the fireplace; her toys (cock and multiple vibrators), sucking and caressing her which always turns to me winning after her 5-6 orgasms. Finished from behind just like she asked me to do. A GREAT night with my curvaceous love!
 
No, but it's not currently an option, so the answer will probably be the same for at least the short term.
 
Me? Not a chance in hell. Not gonna change anytime soon either :( Don't know anyone who has gone as long as me.
 
Ah yes...

I was a mile or so into my morning run when K. called. It was the kind of call I'm sure everyone likes to get. "I'm laying here in your bed waiting for you to get back, just so you know, I'm wet already...". So, naturally, I cut the run short and headed home. I came in the door, stripped through the living room, and dove onto the bed, pushing her fingers aside and replacing them with my tongue. She was right...

We twisted and turned and ended up in a rather frantic 69. She came first (she had a head start, or perhaps a finger start) and I followed a few minutes later. We lay there, catching our breath, laughing about the flying limbs and a particularly violent pelvic thrust on her part that almost knocked me off the bed.

From there, a hot shower, a quick breakfast, and she was out to start her day.
 
Good man, Paul. Damn good man. Driving your woman into a wild writhe; nice.

Me? I'm missing it just now; my good woman has been knocked for six with a horrible chesty infection. There'll be better days and nights soon enough.
 
Yep! Started our day with a hard pounding. She usually doesn't let me hammer it home, but today the cringing seemed to drive her crazy. I fucking love watching her orgasm under me!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top