older women or married women

K

kingkoll

Guest
do any older or married women enjoy younger men checking them out? flirting? i have always enjoyed the idea of being with an older or married woman
 
I can only speak for my wife who definitely likes getting checked out by young guys ;)
 
I very much enjoy being checked out by Younger Men and Boys...
 
Always nice to be given a second glance. When I visited my daughter in Dallas I definitely noticed the young men on campus. A few of them smiled and said hello but they could have just been bieng polite. Lol.
 
My ex work partner's first sexual encounter was with an older woman neighbour - whenever he recounts it you can tell that it was a deeply meaningful, exciting and great experience for him.
 
i like older women..like the idea of being seduced by one when her husband is away
 
bump.looking for any older or married women who want to chat
 
if any of you lovely ladies would like to chat don't be shy to pm.i like making new friends :)
 
Nothing like a mature woman. I have always admired them, they have been quite a turn on lately.
 
Always been drawn to older ladies. Being married has the whole "forbidden fruit" vibe. Many fantasies involve them for me. I know a few I wouldn't mind having some fun with.
 
It's always nice to be checked out. Regarding flirting that depends. I can remember being in a pub and a fella probably no older than 20 was giving me the once over and smiling shyly. I told my husband not to get jealous.
 
It's always nice to be checked out. Regarding flirting that depends. I can remember being in a pub and a fella probably no older than 20 was giving me the once over and smiling shyly. I told my husband not to get jealous.

... and did he not?
 
I can say that I have barely have relationship with an older man.
 
It's always nice to be checked out. Regarding flirting that depends. I can remember being in a pub and a fella probably no older than 20 was giving me the once over and smiling shyly. I told my husband not to get jealous.

Can I join in?
 
Back
Top