Team PM!

How'd I miss the shield, badge thingy... Nice. Now, I'll just move it to my sig. Thanks. :cool:


attachment.php

I could actually hear you saying this!! :D
 
I must say, since I have gotten my Team PM badge, I have had some more people send me a PM with comments on pics I have posted.

It does seem to lower the barrier!

Its not like a 100 a day, but one or two nice ones a week are better then a bunch of crappy ones right? :)
 
By request

I had a request to post instructions/links for how to use the Team PM jersey that I made. This is the line needed to apply it. Simply copy and paste this in your signature and you're good to go.
attachment.php

HTML:
[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1561755&stc=1&d=1413013305[/IMG]

I have also created a blank shirt, so that you can add a name and number for you own personalized jersey. That can be downloaded here:

Blank Shirt.jpg

All you would need to do is open that in your image editor, add a text box with a font color other than black, and place your name and number accordingly. The blank is larger so it's easier to place the text, and then you can simply shrink it down to the size you desire. It sounds more complicated than it is, but if anyone would like assistance with making a custom or placing it in your profile/signature, feel free to message me.

My finished jersey:
image.php
 

Attachments

  • Team PM.jpg
    Team PM.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 239
Wow... there's been so much activity since I was last here! :D

Since I haven't had a pm in a very long time cause women just don't pm men, I doubt it would help but I like the thread and trying to find friends on lit
I get a few PMs and they are mainly general issue stuff... Not all sexy chat-ups.
I just added to my sig. It will be interesting to see how this goes, but we all need to participate to get it to take off. This has such great potential for meeting new folks.
I would also like to throw my hand into the thread, and open up to pm's, its a nice way to meet new people.
I'm Team PM. People probably know that..cause I send em like a madman.
Welcome! It's great to have you on Team PM. :)

I can! The code to put the shield with the link to your own PM is: ...
I took all the hard work that QSco (Thank You!) did and altered it so that I get his great idea and still keep the minimal link...
I had a request to post instructions/links for how to use the Team PM jersey that I made. This is the line needed to apply it...
Thanks very much for those practical contributions. :)

Thought it would be worth letting you all know. Got my first pm from someone all thanks to the team pm logo.
I must say, since I have gotten my Team PM badge, I have had some more people send me a PM with comments on pics I have posted.
I'm glad to hear that the concept seems to be working. :)

Like it was stated, if you get yourself out there and interact and people see that they might have things in common with you, they will reach out. ;)
Great idea!
How'd I miss the shield, badge thingy... Nice. Now, I'll just move it to my sig. Thanks. :cool:
I'm on board!
I could actually hear you saying this!! :D
It's sooooo good to see loads of ladies here now too ! :heart:
I agree with Lorelei! It's fantastic to see so many ladies joining the thread and embracing the idea. :)

I hope that I haven't missed any newcomers above! If so, please say and I'll give you a shout-out as well.

Have fun! :)
.
 
Love this idea, thanks for creating the thread!

PMs are awesome, and I don't get nearly enough.

Are there tryouts or an official profile tag line?
 
This is a great idea. I'm in though not on as often as I like, I always reply.
Welcome on board! :)

Love this idea, thanks for creating the thread!

PMs are awesome, and I don't get nearly enough.

Are there tryouts or an official profile tag line?
No tryouts are necessary -- Team PM is open to all! Check out the postings (click on the following links) from QSco, kalamain and WhenInDoubtFuck for instructions on how to add the Team PM link to your signature. Hope it works for you! :)

Such a nice idea!
Welcome too! :)
.
 
Last edited:
I'm in and will try to make the tshirt thing to put in a sig.
Welcome too! :)

Ahem, and from _Lorelei_

:p
Ooops... I forgot to credit the original version. Sorry! :eek:

Note: the difference between Lorelei's and kalamain's code is that the former links to this "Team PM" thread (and is generic) whilst the latter links to the "Send a PM" page -- and needs to be customised by changing the "u=1634757" section to one's own user ID, or else it will send a PM to kalamain!

I was just getting back at Mindfondler for not including my instruction!
I'll take ten lashes for that. :caning:
.
 
Last edited:
No use the T-shirt one if you want, I was just getting back at Mindfondler for not including my instruction!

Ooops... I forgot to credit the original version. Sorry! :eek:

Note: the difference between Lorelei's and kalamain's code is that the former links to this "Team PM" thread (and is generic) whilst the latter links to the "Send a PM" page -- and needs to be customised by changing the "u=1634757" section to one's own user ID, or else it will send a PM to kalamain!
.

LOL I don't think I did it right anyway. I need someone to hold my hand and walk me through it. :D
 
Hey... it's a sinister plan! Now you're making QSco say my words (and receive my spanking). :eek: ;)
.

This is what I get when trying to reply to a post quickly when waiting for a game to load.

Much apologies...
I'm sure you will still get your spanking... If you are a bad boy. ;)
 
OK I think I fixed it right now. Thanks Kalamain, Mindfondler and Lorelei
 
Great idea - I'm in! Thanks Mindfondler, Lorelei (and everybody else who got this ball rolling).
 
This is what I get when trying to reply to a post quickly when waiting for a game to load.

Much apologies...
I'm sure you will still get your spanking... If you are a bad boy. ;)
I'll need to try extra hard to be a bad boy. :D

No lashes for me. :(
I'm sure that can be arranged. kalamain seems to believe so, anyway. ;)

OK I think I fixed it right now. Thanks Kalamain, Mindfondler and Lorelei
Great idea - I'm in! Thanks Mindfondler, Lorelei (and everybody else who got this ball rolling).
You're most welcome! I hope that it works for you both. :)
.
 
Well, I must say, this is a pretty cool concept. I'd like to join the effort, if that's cool. I come with references and everything. :)
 
I took all the hard work that QSco (Thank You!) did and altered it so that I get his great idea and still keep the minimal link.

HTML:
[url="http://forum.literotica.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1634757"]
[IMG]http://forum.literotica.com/imagize/statusicon/pm_new.gif[/IMG]Team PM[/url]
Thank you Mindfondler for running with this idea and thank you QSco and Kalamain for making it so easy to include a link.

I often get PMs expressing concern about the risk that I will bite back at the sender. I rarely have need to, but sometimes wonder if it would be welcome.
 
Back
Top