new ideas

bbw_sub_slut

Virgin
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Posts
2
wondering if people can offer advice. ME and my husband have been trying out new ideas in the bedroom, he has tied me up used nipple clamps, gagged me, blindfolded me, face fucked me, and I love it all, we are now wanting to try new ideas but are struggling to think of things. Any ides would be hugely appreciated.
 
On this page in the BDSM Library (see the sticky link at the top of the forum list), you'll find a list of some excellent books on the subject. If you and your husband are just starting out, it's probably a good idea to learn about safe practices as well as cool new things to try out on each other. These books will help you with all of this.
 
You're probably not going to get anywhere with that post for a number of reasons. One, it makes you look like a troll. Two, most people are able to come up with their own ideas, which makes you number three, lazy. There are literally millions of ways to come up with ideas without just posting saying, "give me some ideas". Sex can often be about using your imagination and this makes it look like you have none. Just apologizing ahead of time if you get some smart ass comments but, then again, if you really are a troll we are quite talented and not giving you what you want and actually use you for our amusement instead of the other way around.
 
Figging

wondering if people can offer advice. ME and my husband have been trying out new ideas in the bedroom, he has tied me up used nipple clamps, gagged me, blindfolded me, face fucked me, and I love it all, we are now wanting to try new ideas but are struggling to think of things. Any ides would be hugely appreciated.

Have you considered figging?

best when the hands are restrained
 
Has he, after a right good face fuck and a messy facial, put a collar around your neck, leashed you up with your hands cuffed behind your back, led you out, bare naked (heels allowed) for a walk in public to show you off?
 
Bbw tied

Bbw have you asked to your husband up and pleasure or torture his body with in reason
 
Back
Top