ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you weren't all covered in vines and stuff, I would lick it off...but *shrugs*


Then again, a girl needs fiber....
 
Last edited:
Aw, poor sweets. I guess we'll just have to make out and throw pudding at each other for a while.

*smooch WAP*:kiss:
 
*Eats the cherry, ties the stem in a knot with her tougue, sticks it in his ear, and runs off*

Wheeee! :p
 
Thanks! I was getting hot under the collar from all that running around and laughing!

*smooches the pudding around inside her shirt*


(Sadly, tho, I gotta go to work...I hope they like pudding!);)
 
First off - hello again! I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I've just been busy and school won't let me access Lit.

Second - since cats was gonna post a link anyways I figure I might as well. My and 3 of my friends all went to the san diego comic con, which was awesome. on the way home (with one of my friend's twin sister in the car, since she got ditched by the people who brought her) we were rear ended hard enough to flip the full size fan we were in at least once and, after we were upright, skid us at least 75 feet, off the road and into soft dirt in the desert. We're all fine and there were no serious injuries from either party, but the poor van was completely totaled. I was driving, and me myself I have some bruising on my legs, a few cut things from the seatbelt, and my head is a little sore to touch from hitting my head when we rolled.

Pictures of the van in the morning and after towing are at my deviantart: here. I'm working on getting pictures from the camera we could find at the time of the crash up also, but the card in it is being a bitch.

We were going 55 on a spare, since we almost blew out a tire an hour before and I didn't want to push the spare. The guy who hit us claimed the very first time, when he ran up after hitting, that he had dozed off with his cruise on 75, later he changed his story to that he had bent down to get food, and we figure 5 girls stuffed in with tons of comics and bags and things? he had to be going more than 75.



Hi. How are you all?
 
Gosh, Tumble, I guess you've earned your name! As a survior of a car crash where we cartwheeled 17 times and one of us died I'm glad to hear that the worst only required a sitches! *warm (tender) hugs*
 
That had to be completely terrible. 17 times? I'd never drive again >.>

I feel like I should be like...raising awareness somehow. Like...'Don't be an ass, sleep before you drive' or something. The girl who got flung might need therapy - it was the first car crash she's ever been in, and she just started driving I think 3 months ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top