Female tasting herself

Y'know, I hadn't really thought about this too much until I started reading this thread, but every so often, me and the missus will be fucking in the missionary position, when I pull out, and take her clit in my mouth, almost to the point of orgasm.

When she's nearly there, I move up her body and plunge my cock into her, pushing her over the edge. While I do this, we'll be kissing, deeply. Her kisses are always incredibly passionate when we do this - until now I'd always assumed it was because my cock was going deep inside her, making her cum (typical male!).

I wonder if it's also because she can taste herself in the kiss? Maybe this is even what pushes her over the edge (not my cock inside her)?

She would DEFINITELY be able to taste herself, no question. In addition, usually she won't let me pull out once I'm inside her, but when we do this, she lets me do it over and over again.

OK, I'm all but convinced now - she loves the taste of her own pussy! I see a few experiments cumming up!

As for the other way around - I've definitely kissed her after she's been sucking my cock, although there's not really a lot to taste there. I've never tasted my own cum, either through a kiss with her or from going down on her, but I'm certainly not averse to it...

So, any updates? Does she love the taste of herself? (Fucking hot description btw...)
 
I absolutely enjoy it... I love to taste myself on him or on my fingers.
 
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?

I personally love to kiss afterward. I like to be able to taste both of us on her lips.
 
Yummy ;)

I love tasting myself. Especially after we have both cum. I love to lick it from balls to tip, gathering every bit I can. It makes us both hot and we usually end up going another round. I even taste myself when playing solo.
 
I love tasting myself. Especially after we have both cum. I love to lick it from balls to tip, gathering every bit I can. It makes us both hot and we usually end up going another round. I even taste myself when playing solo.

another plus is smelling myself on him later.
 
another plus is smelling myself on him later.

I love it when you sneak in some quick sex and have to hurry and get dressed before you get a chance to clean up and then a few hours later you realise you still have her scent and her wetness on you and it is mingled with your own...love the after sex scent as much as a womans own scent.
 
Well....

I love women that love the taste of their pussy during or after sex.... do you women like a guy that goes down on you after cumming inside of you?... licking up anything that cums out?
?
 
I love tasting myself. Especially after we have both cum. I love to lick it from balls to tip, gathering every bit I can. It makes us both hot and we usually end up going another round. I even taste myself when playing solo.
I would let you taste yourself on me anytime.
 
I love it when you sneak in some quick sex and have to hurry and get dressed before you get a chance to clean up and then a few hours later you realise you still have her scent and her wetness on you and it is mingled with your own...love the after sex scent as much as a womans own scent.

you are obsolutely right....there is something erotic about smelling the smell of sex all day after not being able to clean up. If we have a quickie before work, I go to the ladies room just to tease and taste myself throughout the day.
 
you are obsolutely right....there is something erotic about smelling the smell of sex all day after not being able to clean up. If we have a quickie before work, I go to the ladies room just to tease and taste myself throughout the day.

Thats about the hottest thing I have ever heard a woman say..damn. Feling some serious pressure against the old zipper again. :)
 
I love tasting myself. Especially after we have both cum. I love to lick it from balls to tip, gathering every bit I can. It makes us both hot and we usually end up going another round. I even taste myself when playing solo.
I can attest to that last statement....you are a slut! ;)
 
I love tasting myself as most of the time i taste pretty damn good...but i do tend to get a bit annoyed when i come up for a kiss after going down on a guy and he denies me.

Why is it so strange for a guy to taste himself? I eat your cum, why cant you?

It's not strange.. it's hot to go down on a woman after I've cum inside her... and if she wants a kiss after giving me a blow job... that's great too. I love to kiss her after I've licked her to several orgasms and have her taste herself on my lips... it's all good...;)
 
I love the way i taste . When i play with my self I always have my fingers going to my mouth to suck off my juices. When i have sex with some one i love to share kisses with pussy juice. I will dip my fingers in my pussy and slip them between our lips so we can both taste me at the same time . When i'm with another girl we get to both sample our juices as we kiss it is like 69ing each other together. two wet pussies, two wet fingers and sliding across our tongues as we kiss. It is so sensual
 
it's mostly automatic for me...Im usually masturbating reading or watching something ...and my fingers reach my mouth on their own after a bit of fingering, and I do this a number of times before I come, I think I tast a fair bit of myself :D. Its nice to tase myself on his cock too...but thats mingled with other juices, so the taste is not all mine ;)
 
I dated a woman who loved the way she tasted and always wanted to taste herself when we played. It was super hot, and I must admit she did taste great so I couldn't blame her lol.
 
I love to taste myself .. off my own fingers, off my partner's fingers, off my partner's body after sex .... *happy sigh* .... ok, now i'm really horny. :D
 
mmmmmmm I think I taste yummy, so I love to taste myself... be it on my finger, my vibe... the guys cock....

there is always so much of my juice... it coats him completely...sometimes coates his balls... I love to lick it all off where ever I can find it ..

I also think that my juice mixed with Man-cum is 100% better tasting... I love sucking 'his' cock clean... very very messy, but mmmmmmmyummmmmmy :devil:
 
Yeah this is pretty much the best thread ever....

Agreed! Especially with juicyinjams posting about her dripping little slit...mmmm, so arousing to know a girl that gets super wet!
 
Enjoy it, never crossed my mind that it was unusual.

Taste is just another enjoyable part of sex. You want to experience someone you love with all five of your senses.
 
With my GF yesterday . . . taking a mouthful of her juices . . . then kissing her and letting her take and swallow her own pussy juices . . . not sure who enjoyed it more!!
 
Back
Top