Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

I like that.

Me too.

It would help if more people had some kind of general location in their profile. I guess it's safe to assume that people without any location aren't serious about getting together anyway and are just looking for IM/Phone sex. It seems there's more people on here that are bicurious and into phone/cyber sex.

I'm not really "shy", I just don't know how to go about actually finding someone in my area discreetly. I'd also want someone who is experienced who would lead and have their way with me.. lol

Last edited:
Hello, i am new as well I feel similar to all of you. I'm 21 and I have never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but I think I am a lesbian. Watching women and reading the lesbian stories on this site turns me on, and I saw how all of you you welcomed bimommy, so I thought I should give this a go. So, hello everybody! I'm Brittany!

hey i'm pretty shy but i'm bi curious but am looking for a woman to maybe see if i'm certain that i want to be bi. I'd love to be with a girl and have been dreaming and thinking about it for a couple months now. If there is a girl out there willing to try i'll go for it but i'm pretty shy.

Me too.

It would help if more people had some kind of general location in their profile. I guess it's safe to assume that people without any location aren't serious about getting together anyway and are just looking for IM/Phone sex. It seems there's more people on here that are bicurious and into phone/cyber sex.

I'm not really "shy", I just don't know how to go about actually finding someone in my area discreetly. I'd also want someone who is experienced who would lead and have their way with me.. lol

I agree with your comments and maybe I can be classified as one of thoes women. Am I using this place to live out my fantasies...maybe. But like you, where do you go for discretion and to be sure I would'nt be turned off by my first experience.

The one thing you can say about this place, is there are many helpful people out there who genuinly offer sound advice and I thank them all.

hey i'm pretty shy but i'm bi curious but am looking for a woman to maybe see if i'm certain that i want to be bi. I'd love to be with a girl and have been dreaming and thinking about it for a couple months now. If there is a girl out there willing to try i'll go for it but i'm pretty shy.

Just an opinion-- don't think about 'wanting to be bi ''.. You either fel it and have an honest desire.. Depending on circumstances-- try to find an opportunity to explore and sample.
Just an observation

Well, here I go. I'm a 25 yr. old divorced single mother. And just starting to really explore my sexuality. I'm very bi-curious. I've never been with another woman but I REALLY want to. It seems to be all I fantasize about anymore. The idea of being intimate with a woman just seems so sensual and inviting to me. Anyway, I come from a pretty conservative Catholic background so I don't really have anyone to talk to about it. Nor do I have the slightest idea of how to make it a reality, so I thought I try this. See if anybody's there to throw me some ideas or advice. Make some new friend, you know.

I'm pretty laid back and very open-minded.
So hi everyone :)

Hi there! I am a 36 year old wife and Mother. Yes I am a bit shy also, but I have been with a woman before. The problem I face is that for me sex is so emotionally and mentally based that I do not like just playing. In fact between her and I it was just a natural ebb and flow and kind of surprised us both when it did lead to sex, but the point is we have history for 15 years.

Now I'm not saying I want to wait another 15 years for the next woman. However, I would hope that the foundation of friendship would be just as strong. I am a thinker and admittedly a little too intense about everything, but for me chemistry online is accomplished through the mind if you can capture my mind you can possess my soul. I expect the same in real life but you have the added distraction of looks in real life that can cloud your mind..if you know what I mean...*wink*

anyway just my two cents worth......

I agree with your comments and maybe I can be classified as one of thoes women. Am I using this place to live out my fantasies...maybe. But like you, where do you go for discretion and to be sure I would'nt be turned off by my first experience.

The one thing you can say about this place, is there are many helpful people out there who genuinly offer sound advice and I thank them all.

very well said...

I'm fairly new on here and can be a bit shy too - but I think I am going to take the plunge and PM some of you ladies as I'd love to chat ;) Feel free to PM me too!

So glad I found this thread...

I hope to see this thread get a little more active. I'd love to have with my ladies who love the ladies

Just an opinion-- don't think about 'wanting to be bi ''.. You either fel it and have an honest desire.. Depending on circumstances-- try to find an opportunity to explore and sample.
Just an observation

Agreed being with another woman is an amazing sensual experience.. I was shy at first but after the first taste of another woman I was hooked... Granted I'm engaged to a male and love men as well.. the feeling is not comparable to that of the touch of a woman.

Agreed being with another woman is an amazing sensual experience.. I was shy at first but after the first taste of another woman I was hooked... Granted I'm engaged to a male and love men as well.. the feeling is not comparable to that of the touch of a woman.

The phrase "like comparing apples and oranges" comes to mind. There really is no way to compare being with a man with being with a woman.

New here..and also bi :) I'm looking for some lovely ladies to just chat with...maybe more, maybe even become friends. I'm also a tad shy, but warm up very easily. Hope to hear from yall soon. :cattail:

Yahoo Msger: Kittenlestrange

The phrase "like comparing apples and oranges" comes to mind. There really is no way to compare being with a man with being with a woman.

So totally true,, no way to compare - particularly if you have not experienced being with another woman. Of course there is the actual sexual part but the eroticism that goes with it is so incredibly different and the sexual part is so so much different and the feelings are so different as well. Making love with another woman is just that -'making love' even if it is just an experience ( altho way better after one is accustomed to it )

Back