I.M. Fauve Gallery

Table and Chair . . . Love that Title

Table and Chair (there were several from this series..I guess I forgot to re-upload some)
attachment.php

Oh my, so familiar, so familiar. I've worshipped him in that position more times than I can remember :heart:

What's the word?
bubbling up...no
percolating...no
over flow....kinda

I have cum in this manner more than once and the typically ejaculation descriptors — shot, blasted, a stream, ropes of cum...etc...did not apply
removed, for lack of interest

Last edited:
What's the word?
bubbling up...no
percolating...no
over flow....kinda

I have cum in this manner more than once and the typically ejaculation descriptors — shot, blasted, a stream, ropes of cum...etc...did not apply

attachment.php

I am not sure what the word is either but I am sure that I like the picture! I love the way you draw a cock. Thanks for sharing.

Stumped.
This was inspired by a LITster who recounted a college camping trip.
Unfortunately she looked a bit too young and I never took the time to age her up.
(I still hope to make a compilation book, and if I do, I'll make some adjustments like that).

Last edited:
BTW, if anyone has actually tried the index and found hiccups, please let me know.
I haven't had a chance to "proof" it...and if no one is using it, I won't bother anyway!:):rolleyes:

Last edited:
BTW, if anyone has actually tried the index and found hiccups, please let me know.
I haven't had a chance to "proof" it...and if no one is using it, I won't bother anyway!:):rolleyes:

I have used the index several times withoutany issues. I do wonder why there are seven titles listed between numbers 159 and 160 that are not linked to a drawing.

Index is lovely and has opened up a veritable cornucopia of viewing that will occupy me for weeks.

I have used the index several times withoutany issues. I do wonder why there are seven titles listed between numbers 159 and 160 that are not linked to a drawing.
Thanks! Good to hear!

Those are illustrations to a story I wrote.
One would have to be really motivated to find those and the story.

Rutting Season

That's about now, isn't it?

Well...ALL the time!

Last edited:
Nessie
Grrrreat Scot!
"Aye, he's much bigger than I expected!"

Last edited:
What's the word?
bubbling up...no
percolating...no
over flow....kinda

attachment.php

Milked? :D Is it just me or does it seeem older guys cum is milked out and the younger men blast/shoot?

Milked? :D Is it just me or does it seeem older guys cum is milked out and the younger men blast/shoot?

nah... the cock is being milked, but the cum emanates in a "particular" way...

From my vast, personal experience :cool: — I reckon the volume and projection may be reduced some...but not always. I have had some good blasts (from the past?) recently.

I'll have to do some more studies!:D

nah... the cock is being milked, but the cum emanates in a "particular" way...

From my vast, personal experience :cool: — I reckon the volume and projection may be reduced some...but not always. I have had some good blasts (from the past?) recently.

I'll have to do some more studies!:D

Report back! I'll try to get my study buddy involved, and see if I can do some extensive research of my own! ;) But it's been forever since I've seen a "blast"! :cool:

Report back! I'll try to get my study buddy involved, and see if I can do some extensive research of my own! ;) But it's been forever since I've seen a "blast"! :cool:

Some say being well hydrated helps...makes sense. I don't really monitor my fluid intake in relation to output.

One things that seems to help volume and distance... a bit of abstinence (all I need do is "let go" for a while :rolleyes: )...and then some tease... "edging" (masturbation to near ejaculation) a few times.

Quite some time ago...in my 40's? I forget...
I was using a hitachi type vibrator on myself while laying down and I came pretty quickly and forcefully... shot all the way to my own mouth (while laying back*)....
Surprised me!:D

*I can/have been able to get my head into my mouth, but wasn't not in close proximity at this time.

Last edited:
Some say being well hydrated helps...makes sense. I don't really monitor my fluid intake in relation to output.

One things that seems to help volume and distance... a bit of abstinence (all I need do is "let go" for a while :rolleyes: )...and then some tease... "edging" (masturbation to near ejaculation) a few times.

Abstinence.... check! Edging.... check! Maybe I need to feed him celery and cucumbers and a few gallons of water! :devil:ish ideas....

Back