I.M. Fauve Gallery

I think we are party to a piss take

attachment.php

Hmmmm, think I'll have him get on his hands and knees tonight so I can milk him. It will drive him crazy :devil:
 
I think we are party to a piss take
:D In only the one sense and not the other.
That may very well be what is happening here. However my goal would be to lovingly stroke him until he cums for me. Into a bowl or glass would be kinky, but my mouth would be even better.

The underlying image is all about that.:D

The overlay image is the more of ifluke's interpretation.;)

(200)
 
Last edited:
good for goose, good for gander...
take a gander.

(193)
Milk dishes
 
Last edited:
Love the way you can see the process from sketch to final drawing,You should have your own gallery somewhere
 
Dam you Throbbs I want groupies too !

You just got here.

In ten years or so (I first joined back in.... hell I don't remember...2002? under a different name), somebody might comment.
They ain't throwin' their panties to me, that's fer sure.
 
Yep, par for the course -what ever that means..Most people, that can be arsed, have little more then encouragement to offer anyway. Any worthwhile comment comes from peers.

Seeing as you didnt ask –
Whats keeping me going is a psychic buzz I get from demonstratively improving with each drawing.
My content might be execrable trash but the art is better, faster and more ambitious.( my estimation )

Im treating my thread as a live project with the occasional public looking over my shoulder.

I dont really know what I am going to do with the acquired skill probably prat around the fringes of deviant behaviour to see what inflames people – thats the shits and giggles part - all this as you didnt ask -

I am prone to go off on 'one' as they say in the uk.
My carer says I must close down for the night

-bye
 
Yes, your style and technique is fun and shows skill.

For me it is the story and imagery which are a bit of a turn off. But, you are creating for yourself, so — as the Bily Joel sings — "don't go changing, to try and please me..."

Another example is Milo Manara's erotic work, I LOVE his art style and many of the erotic premises of his stories, but, unfortunately, he too often includes "dark" or violent aspects which spoil the "fun", for me.
 
Wonderful variation on the "Milking Me" sketch. From a female perspective, very erotic, natural, sexual, nurturing, all those good things; from the submissive position with her full heavy milk laden tits to the whisper of hair between her legs.

Thank you, SC! What you wrote is what I imagined, so I am glad you could "read' that — and pleased that you wrote it.:D
 
The pen-is mighty, so is the sword — together unbeatable

pommeling

(148)



BTW...she did consent...in fact was rather insistent.
 
Last edited:
To THROBBS

I've been quietly enjoying your work and posts, but I guess that's kind of like using a neighbor's open wifi without thanking or paying them.

Your work is quite impressive, and frequently tickles me in all the right places. I have not tried to give any visual artist any more comments than that - my sincere appreciation. I wouldn't know where to start beyond - thank you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been quietly enjoying your work and posts, but I guess that's kind of like using a neighbor's open wifi without thanking or paying them.

Your work is quite impressive, and frequently tickles me in all the right places. I have not tried to give any visual artist any more comments than that - my sincere appreciation. I wouldn't know where to start beyond - thank you!

Thank you so much, Aynmair!

It is very good to hear any response, and of course, any positive ones is veryer gooder.:D
 
Last edited:
hmmm...
I was recollectin' a a past fucking, where I grabbed the head board and supported my upper body to get some good deep thrusting.

I am not sure if this drawing can be salvaged. I'll give it a go, but I think I misplaced too much to capture the dynamics the way I'd like/remember. So, I may give it another go, if I cannot resolve this one.

The general idea is there,

(113)

Guess I'll have to play with it.;)

Though, I should probably draw a puppy.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
oh well...
We aren't line dup right from the get go.
Sometimes, I don't mind taking liberties, but for this....
(112)
 
Last edited:
close enough... probably won't continue fussing.
(102)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top