I.M. Fauve Gallery

Thanks, Kake.

I wouldn't imagine that you ordered one of those from amazon.
If you CAN, send me a link to the seller.

Thanks, Kake.

I wouldn't imagine that you ordered one of those from amazon.
If you CAN, send me a link to the seller.

Sadly, nothing nearly as exciting and attractive as the 'delivery' you drew on Amazon.
Maybe next year? :D

Last edited:
(I'll ignore that)

a Higher Shelf, gives a better view.
134v

Last edited:
Stocking the Shelves
134v

hahhahahahha! funny!!!

kinda.

though not really intended to be a "store", or even putting a book *up*.

Last edited:
Stocking the Shelves

hahhahahahha! funny!!!
kinda.
though not really intended to be a "store", or even putting a book *up*.
I like her stocking stockings! ;)
Great new drawing Throbbs. Has a touch of exhibitionism and voyeurism. Wearing a demure shell hiding a wild side underneath. I like the composition that draws your eye up the ladder to the surprise focus. :)
Nicely done. :rose:

^^^"Swingers" is sexy too! Woodland fantasy is always fun.
Is that what they mean by cumming to Narnia? ;)

:kiss:

Thought I would pop in and say hi and that I enjoy your work.
There is something about the drawings that brings me back to lurk;)
Now...officially not a lurker:)

Thought I would pop in and say hi and that I enjoy your work.
There is something about the drawings that brings me back to lurk;)
Now...officially not a lurker:)

SOMEONE SPEAKS!!!!* Thank you.

(*besides Kake, of course :D )

Now, if only I could put my finger on that "something".

Last edited:
subtle.

3rd version illustration for a Litster's story (or was it a poem...was a while ago)
85v

Last edited:
subtle.

3rd version illustration for a Litster's story (or was it a poem...was a while ago)
attachment.php

Wow check out the polka dots on that couch. So perfect you don't even notice them. Same for the other background details, the wine, the glasses and bottle... She looks healthy, real. I like this piece. On a different note, the one "Taking what's mine" is worth a thumbs up!

thank you.
Typically, I do not post "subtle" (you may have noticed) :)

woah! 2 fresh commentors...wuts up wit dat?

Nothing wrong with non-subtle, I just like a little left to the imagination sometimes, and you do it so well.

I've been lurking for a while, I like your work.

Nothing wrong with non-subtle, I just like a little left to the imagination sometimes, and you do it so well.

I've been lurking for a while, I like your work.

Thank you, MrFoxwood.:)

LIT is a place where I often "pull out the stops"... I can be crude, explicit, sloppy, spontaneous...

Work too often requires, decorum, subtle, refined, meticulous, calculated (not always), but never overtly sexual and very rarely even "erotic" or suggestive.

Women should be put on a pedestal...now and again.:cool:;):D
62v

Last edited:
Hi Throbbs! :kiss: Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! :cattail:

I'm loving 'Without You' above, so many details and it gives a very real sense of emotion. I love that she looks so 'normal', shaped how we really are and not 'model perfect'. :eek:

And with other fun and hot images on this page, every time I can't help but think of the ancient Japanese erotic art with it's comically oversized, veiny penises. I love your modernization of the concept! :D

attachment.php

As usual, wonderful drawings Throbbs. :rose:

Attachments

• Oversized.jpg
    Oversized.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 82
Thanks, Kake.
The "Without You" was made to very specific specs.:)
That is actually the 3rd version.
"no, no, no..not like THAT!":rolleyes:
V1 concept
118v
V2 concept
125v
V3 concept
124v
V3-revised
117v

(I am pretty sure this was for a poem..and therefore I had to PRY specifics from the author)

Yes, I have always had an interest in Japanese Shunga and have several books on the topic. I suppose that I do not see the exaggerations as "comical", rather as a visual metaphor for how the subjects (and viewer) are so focused on their sex (the action and the anatomy). On the other hand, some Japanese art of the same period and style is taken about 30 steps further just for comedy, for example anthropomorphized penises as sumo wrestlers.

Last edited:
Back