Ladies do you remember the first time someone went down on you??

it was my junior year of high school with my first boyfriend. he acted like he had tons of experience and told me it was going to be a treat. well he didn't and it really wasn't, but i remember that i couldn't wait to try it with someone who did know what they were doing.
 
Junior year in high school on a date to the drive-ins. We didn't have sex because he felt weird about doing it in his parents van, but we did basically everything else imaginable. I was pretty inexperienced at the time and he was the cockiest senior in our school who had plenty..
 
I remember it well. It wasn't long after I went down on him...a first for us both.
 
It was the summer of '01 when I was 19 after my 2nd year of university. It took place at his parents house while they were away. We started dating in Feb & after 5 months I let him. It would be another 3+ months before he took my virginity.
3 years later I married him :heart:

L:rose:
 
It was the summer of '01 when I was 19 after my 2nd year of university. It took place at his parents house while they were away. We started dating in Feb & after 5 months I let him. It would be another 3+ months before he took my virginity.
3 years later I married him :heart:

L:rose:


Now that's a love story,lit style. That's for sure. :cool:
 
I was underage, so was he. We thought we were in a secluded private area under a bridge, turns out not so much.

Either way for a first time it was not bad. I can't remember if I was able to cum, but I do know we did it quite a lot after that.
 
I was underage, so was he. We thought we were in a secluded private area under a bridge, turns out not so much.

Either way for a first time it was not bad. I can't remember if I was able to cum, but I do know we did it quite a lot after that.

So where we ! 😈
 
I've never had a guy go down on me but I don't have all that much experience with sex either. Someday I hope...

Update: As of this weekend I am no longer an oral sex virgin with men (receiving that is)!!

I would love to taste you...
 
From a guy's first time doing it

I remember I slowly worked my way down, and I started licking her clit and then she started squeezing her thighs and putting my head in such a vice like grip that my ears started ringing.

I think I still have tenitus to this day thanks to her.
 
First time in 40s

Last year. Met up with a guy. Both married. He went down on me and his tongue was amazing. He fingered my pussy whilst he licked my clit and I squirted over and over.
 
Well....maybe I shouldn't answer as a guy....

First time for my wife, was on her parents front porch in the wee hours of the morning afte a date.
101 uses for a porch swing!
She kept coming back for more....or is that cumming back?

:)
 
I remember

My best friend we experimented and a year later her brother was the first guy. Honestly at first he wasn't very good, we had to teach him. Lol
 
Indian man expert licker

I've had it in all my sex encounters as part of foreplay but this was my first time to have pussy licking as the main attraction. A one-time afternoon delight in Singapore while I was on a visit. No genital penetration, just pure bliss as he licked me again and again and again, at the right spots, with the right pressure. Cumming multiple times! Truly a master of the art. Ahhh.
 
Back
Top