I.M. Fauve Gallery

Strange, I have no problem and find quite arousing your drawings of the female character/s being taken and enjoying multiple partners, imaginary characters, standing on their heads, pirates, pregnancy, in the forest, humongous cocks,etc. but for some reason this evokes little. I think in most of your art the viewer can sense, feel some kind of connection between the subjects.

I see this drawing and I think about the old male cliche', joke about putting a bag over her head or in this case a pumpkin, "you don't have to like her or she can be as unattractive as sin", but if all you're looking for is a receptacle . . . just put a bag over her head and you don't have to look at her.

I know, I know . . . I'm being way too serious for a Monday morning, sorry.

Strange, I have no problem and find quite arousing your drawings of the female character/s being taken and enjoying multiple partners, imaginary characters, standing on their heads, pirates, pregnancy, in the forest, humongous cocks,etc. but for some reason this evokes little. I think in most of your art the viewer can sense, feel some kind of connection between the subjects.

I see this drawing and I think about the old male cliche', joke about putting a bag over her head or in this case a pumpkin, "you don't have to like her or she can be as unattractive as sin", but if all you're looking for is a receptacle . . . just put a bag over her head and you don't have to look at her.

Uh huh...especially considering some of your writing (which is great btw) and your current AV...But I think I get what you mean...

Uh huh...especially considering some of your writing (which is great btw) and your current AV...But I think I get what you mean...

s'okay. you can see what you see, based on your life experiences etc. You may have missed what I wrote earlier, though...

Actually, she is gorgeous, but she is being made to walk around nude, except for the pumpkin head, to preserve her anonymity.:D And then give blow jobs when it pleases her owner... or whatever else he chooses.
The Pumpkin is to preserve her identity. Sure it would be more "erotic" if she wore a feather mardi-gras style mask, but... "pumpkin Head" is better. :D

She is TOTALLY into this. (in my mind anyway):rolleyes::D

The whole "masked Ball" scene...can be HIGHLY erotic, one can do things while disguised that they may never do otherwise.

Last edited:
SimoneLisbon,
Thanks for your comments.

Throbbs,
"Actually, she is gorgeous, but she is being made to walk around nude, except for the pumpkin head, to preserve her anonymity.:D And then give blow jobs when it pleases her owner... or whatever else he chooses".

Thanks for pointing that out, I had missed the above posting :).

Peter Peter pumpkin eater, Had a wife and couldn't keep her! He put her in a pumpkin shell, And there he kept her very well!

So! What are you doing out of your gourd!?:mad:

Last edited:
Peter Peter pumpkin eater, Had a wife and couldn't keep her! He put her in a pumpkin shell, And there he kept her very well!

So! What are you doing out of your gourd!?:mad:

Well, being the trustworthy, remarkable woman that he adores, he does let me out occasionally :)

Cover that Face!
184v

pffft....

Actually, this is based on an obviously stunning woman (though masked) that I saw at a masked "ball" (a party with masks and costumes at an old theater with live music). No, I did not dance with her, nuzzle her neck or even speak with her. I was with my wife.:):(:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cover that Face!

attachment.php

pffft....

Actually, this is based on an obviously stunning woman (though masked) that I saw at a masked "ball" (a party with masks and costumes at an old theater with live music). No, I did not dance with her, nuzzle her neck or even speak with her. I was with my wife.:):(:rolleyes:

Looks like it was a fun party. Nothing like a little intimate grinding, fingering and fondling while slow dancing.

Looks like it was a fun party. Nothing like a little intimate grinding, fingering and fondling while slow dancing.
It was a fun party. However, that did not happen. Certainly not for me, though that woman was there.

Actually not a lot of "slow dancing", as I recall.:)

The next holiday...
involves lots of eating
162v

And stuffing, of course.

Last edited:
:)
a meal fit for a king.

It's not so filling (for him), though it is very satisfying.

Trying an index, on the first post...again.:rolleyes:

(just started on it)

I forget to check your first page, then get blown away by your extensive 'body' of work!
Such beautiful drawings. Ranging from erotic and tender, whimsical and fantastic, to surreal and funny. And all amazing. :rose:

I'm glad you repost individual ones when the topic comes up to really appreciate them. All at once is rather overwhelming!

I'd buy a copy of a discretely self-published book. :catroar:

Hope you had a fun Halloween and a good weekend. :heart:

thank you, Kake.:)

I survived.

I'll probably continue building the index...though it is an exercise in futility.:rolleyes:

Angel's Perch (there is a a very brief story to go with it....
I took off the crappy shadowing I had added.

358v
Flying in slow circles above the moonlit houses the pale angel cast an odd shadow, less a shadow than a shimmer. As a spirit being, she was neither here nor there, she could see past the shingles, rafters, insulation, drywall and into the rooms within. She could travel through just as easily. She could feel each and every material thing, if she chose to and now she longed to. She felt an ache to feel something that she had not.

He tossed and turned in the hot sticky sweat of summer sleep. Kicking the damp sheets off, revealing his naked and restless body to... no one in the room.

She could smell his salty sweat mixed with the more subtle aroma of his shower gel. She dove towards the sleeping human male. She would feel him. Passing through the house she stopped herself near the ceiling directly above him. She had no need of clothes and her breasts now hung towards the man. Her wings beat slowly, yet it was a more powerful force that gave her flight.

She brought her legs down as she descended. Her feet alighted on the man’s thighs. She allowed herself some mass, but considerably less than a mortal woman. Facing his feet she squatted. The man’s dreams became more fitful and erotic. His cock filled, lengthened, swelling it rolled over then rotated as if that portion of the man was actually awake. His cock twitched. Now fully erect the angel took it in her fingertips and positioned the head at her now gaping pussy. Her “wetness” was unlike any earthly lubrication... softer, smoother, more slippery, wet...yet dry like a graphite powder.
She lowered herself as her feet were planted on his thighs. Taking his veined and pulsing cock deeply into herself she allowed herself the fullness of the pleasure. His muscles tightened and she felt his hand on her ass. His hips thrust as he came. She too felt the intense pleasure of her own ethereal orgasm. He shot fluid shot into her as she straightened her legs and shot back through the building and back into the night sky.

The man’s eyes fluttered as he tried to make sense of his dream, the wetness of his cum on his stomach and the feathers clenched in his fists.

Last edited:
I like the drawing as a whole, but my favorite elements are of course the hard, erect, veiny penis and his feet :eek:

Fair enough.:)

I added the story that went with it.

I suppose I should read it and edit. HAHHAHhAHHAHAAA! right.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Angel's Perch (there is a a very brief story to go with it....
I took off the crappy shadowing I had added.
*Angel's Perch pic and story*
One of my favorites. :rose: HOT story Throbbs. Those seconds upon waking from a very lucid dream unsure if it happened or not. Where you remember the sights, sounds, feel, and smell so clearly and intensely. So real! Wake up in a sweat and shaking knowing you've cum in your sleep.

Maybe it really wasn't lucid dreaming, but angels! An explanation I can live with. :)

(Or incubus/succubus demons?? :eek: Is orgasm while dreaming a blessing or a sin? I think anything that feels that good can't be 'bad'.)

Christmas cums earlier every year... (this is a repost, but I like it, so nyah)

89v

Last edited:
Christmas cums earlier every year... (this is a repost, but I like it, so nyah)

With Thanksgiving next week, I'm okay to start thinking about the holidays and all the 'extra' that needs to be done. Your drawing inspired me to make an Amazon order to get a jump on the season. :cattail:

In my thoughts this Monday morning and hope you survived the weekend. :kiss:

Back