I.M. Fauve Gallery

While watching 'Community' reruns, I was reminded of what you said.....

Jeff: Do you even know what an analogy is?
Britta: It's a a thought... with another thought's hat on.


I think Britta described it quite concisely!


I keep getting drawn back to 'Giant Faunus' above ^^ and to a memory of being with a man much taller and larger than I am. That drawing looks like a pretty accurate depiction! :eek:
It's very well done and lovely to look at, full of whimsy and fantasy. :rose:

Are you like 4 feet tall? So most men are "much taller and larger" than you?:)

Regardless, I am glad it has some resonance for you.:D

I'm relatively short...about 5'-8", so I am not "much taller" than most women, only a bit taller than the average woman. I have not found it to be much of an issue. I suppose that I am "off the radar" for many taller women. And most any younger woman. LOL. (which is also ok).

A comedian once said (something like) "you know you're over 40 when you become invisible to teenage girls". Of course the ages at either end of that sentence can be adjusted and still be funny/accurate.
 
I'm 4'10" (or as my doctor claims, 4' 9 1/2" :rolleyes:) and he was 6'10" when it happened many moons ago. His nickname was 'Animal' but I knew him as 'Jeff' ;) So yes, the proportions of that pic are close!

To me your 5' 8" IS tall! From words you write and the pictures you draw I can't but help but think you're an amazing lover. You pay attention to detail and have a love of beauty. I feel you try to hide that you're truly a romantic. :rose:
I don't think you're 'off the radar' of any woman that loves a man with wit, intelligence, and charm. :kiss:
 
Halloweenie
attachment.php
Awesome pic Throbbs! :catroar:

Requires a seasonal change in avatar and profile pic I guess! :devil:

;)
 

I too love this drawing and keep coming back to it. I'm just under 5'4" and my husband is over 6' and probably has at least 100 lbs on me. When I see this pic I can easily imagine myself beneath him and him covering me as he prepares to do what he does so well.

As you said, it resonates . . . it brings to mind the strength, protectiveness, control and security that I've always felt from and with him.

Of your work that I've seen so far, this is surely one of my very, best favorites.
 
Cool. :)

I drew that to illustrate another LITster's story. (will have to look to see who the author is and the story.. I think it was called "Giant Faunus")
 
kinda sorta Halloweenie-ish
133v


and...no, she isn't dead :rolleyes: she dazed.:D
 
Last edited:
inspiration cums from odd places...
I picked up some Halloween candy yesterday and while in the orange aisle I saw some black knit gloves with glow-in-the-dark skeletal imprinting.... I bought them, just to wear around. (sadly, they are a bit slippy, unless I wear them bones-on-palms, but still fun...maybe will add some rubberized palmside stuff... prob not...) ANYWAY. The "bones" were not completely accurate to a human...close enough for cartoon/cliche effect. Thinking further of a new Halloween erotic drawing.... DUH!... a bone-boner! ta-da.
113v

I'm still pondering his female victim/partner... I am leaning towards a ghost, such that the scene is more con-sensual (sic) and for transparency fun.

Later she can "suck the marrow out of life"...um...out of death?)
 
Last edited:
Kinda like this.... but I HAVE to get work done...grrrrrr.
112v
 
Last edited:
Kinda like this.... but I HAVE to get work done...grrrrrr.
*bad2thebone pic*[/QUOTE]

I know you must be very busy, so always honored when you share stuff with us on your thread! :cattail:

Love the concept and the progress you've made so far. Bones with a boner doing a translucent apparition, awesome!
And very fun and Halloweeny!
Will be patient to see updates.
Now back to work! *whip crack* ;)

:kiss:
 
kinda sorta Halloweenie-ish
attachment.php



and...no, she isn't dead :rolleyes: she dazed.:D

What would it be like to run into him in a dark alley on Halloween night? That tongue is very interesting, but the wonderfully engorged, dripping member looks quite dangerous indeed.

Fantasies aside, this guy is kind of scary.
 
I know you must be very busy, so always honored when you share stuff with us on your thread! :cattail:

Love the concept and the progress you've made so far. Bones with a boner doing a translucent apparition, awesome!
And very fun and Halloweeny!
Will be patient to see updates.
Now back to work! *whip crack* ;)

:kiss:

Thanks. A bummer when work gets in the way of fun. (especially this tedious bout)

What would it be like to run into him in a dark alley on Halloween night? That tongue is very interesting, but the wonderfully engorged, dripping member looks quite dangerous indeed.

Fantasies aside, this guy is kind of scary.

He wasn't meant to be "cuddly".:)
 
tedium is "promised":rolleyes:


gave myself 15 minutes to tinker, before getting into the tedium of the day.

94v
 
Last edited:
A little tweak before getting back to work..and then getting gone.
95v
 
Last edited:
A little tweak before getting back to work..and then getting gone.

OOOoooOOOooo! I love it! The small change of her expression is great. :) She looked sort-of uninvolved and 'meh' before, and I thought she was bored because she couldn't feel anything, being a ghost and all... But now she looks like she's enjoying it and feeling GooOOood! A subtle change, but an effective one.

I laughed at the detail that dem bones are cumming, and his 'HELL YEAH' expression! :D
A fun and well done drawing Throbbs, captures the sexy Halloween spirit! :devil:
 
Thanks, Kake and Always.:)

hmmmm...

Maybe I can come up with another holiday theme before Thursday?
 
Pumpkin Head!....

Okay, you made me laugh!
lol.gif


Great drawing but my first reaction was 'But the SMELL inside that pumpkin!' then 'Oh no! The candy!!' LOL

Fun and funny image Throbbs. This one is going to need a hint of color to really bring that pumpkin out. :)
 
Really? lol

Is that like, instead of a paper bag? lol

Actually, she is gorgeous, but she is being made to walk around nude, except for the pumpkin head, to preserve her anonymity.:D And then give blow jobs when it pleases her owner... or whatever else he chooses.

Okay, you made me laugh!
lol.gif


Great drawing but my first reaction was 'But the SMELL inside that pumpkin!' then 'Oh no! The candy!!' LOL

Fun and funny image Throbbs. This one is going to need a hint of color to really bring that pumpkin out. :)

Sometimes one has to suffer for their craft.

(The candy is wrapped for freshness. She'll get hers.)
 
Last edited:
a little tinkerin' after lunch and before getting back to work....bleh
296v
 
Last edited:
Back
Top