Looking for my BBW....

faust315

Really Experienced
Hey all....
Lol ever noticed how hard it is to say your looking for some one and not sound desperate? Any ways im a 29 m from new york and if you havent figured it out I have a taste for BBW. Im a pretty easy going guy I love the outdoors. im a bit of a geek as well with my love of starwars and super heros. This isnt me looking for a one time session I am looking for a friendship first and foremost then hopefully we can turn it into something more. By all means if your interested please PM or feel free to post. I hope to hear from you soon...

Hey all....
Lol ever noticed how hard it is to say your looking for some one and not sound desperate? Any ways im a 29 m from new york and if you havent figured it out I have a taste for BBW. Im a pretty easy going guy I love the outdoors. im a bit of a geek as well with my love of starwars and super heros. This isnt me looking for a one time session I am looking for a friendship first and foremost then hopefully we can turn it into something more. By all means if your interested please PM or feel free to post. I hope to hear from you soon...

This is one of the better personals i've seen, So i hope you find what you're looking for faust!

There's a few BBW/Curvy Women threads around, Try posting in there as well!

Good Luck!

:)

Well its another chilly.morning in syracuse..... If any wonderful ladies would like to chat please feel free to let me know.

Again, have you hit up the BBW Love thread? Curvy Appreciation Thread? Short Chubby Big Boob Thread? There's women in there always looking for guys..

Most never venture to this personals area..

:cool:

Again, have you hit up the BBW Love thread? Curvy Appreciation Thread? Short Chubby Big Boob Thread? There's women in there always looking for guys..

I am going to agree with Cipher on both counts here...
first this is a one of the best written personals I have seen
and second defiantly look on the other threads...
the personals section is a bit intimidating and so very very broad!
best of luck!

Where might I find the short chubby and big boobs room lol

So yea Im thinking about making homemade pizza. spinach roasted red pepper feta and garlic sounds nice

This is what I hate about working early.... Im up at 4:30 on my day off. any ways Im going to make a cup of coffee and some cinnamon rolls if anyone would like to chat hit me up.

So yea my fear of looking sad or desperate is totally confirmed...smh. any how I dont honestly care so I will continue on my merry way. Lol I just find it odd that I could make a thread called. "Yeast infected twat waffle" and would get more hits. anyways coffee is brewing drank my horrible protein matrix and now Im going to sit here reading and thinking about how much I dont want to spend the next 2 and a half hours at the gym... Btw good morning my wonderful BBW's out there.

It really is a beautiful morning. just a little on the brisk side.

Lol I find it odd that my thread has 300 some views and almost no posts..... lol anyways I just picked up "ted" the movie so Im going to finish doing some laundry and sit back and watch lol

Ladies ladies ladies Jay and silent Bob are in the hizous!!!! Yea gonna watch clerks

Boom time for mall rats. Ever notice how your favorite movies can instantly cheer you up? I love kevin smiths movies they never get old for me...

Lmao.... 427 views and pretty much no posts. Oh well ill continue with my interesting conversation with myself lol...

Back