Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm not one of the learned medical profession, but don't we need our livers?
 
Now I'm not one of the learned medical profession, but don't we need our livers?

Did you set yours down someplace and forget where?

I've done that with my keys a few times, and once I left my Blackberry in the fridge.
I know, scatter-brain, right?

Check the top drawer in the desk, or maybe that drawer in the kitchen that has the elastic bands, expired coupons, and the single beater from that hand-held mixer you no longer own. If I was to misplace a liver, I'd look there first.

Oh, one last thing... how many livers do you have? I may have misplaced one or two myself, depending on your answer.
 
Livers are highly over-rated.

Don't forget to look under the couch, between the couch cushions, and in the kitty bed.
 
Nah, not misplaced, though I did look in all the places suggested and found $4.33 in change..woot!

I was just contemplating meds that help condition A, but the result is your liver goes on the 'rock star circuit' and burns itself out on booze and young blondes...or rather, it 'could'....

If 'coulds' were 'woulds' I would have a...forest...full golf bag...

But, that being said...its nice to 'know a guy that knows a guy' ;)
 
is it weird that i'm crushing a little on marissa mayer, the CEO of yahoo?

ed


Nope. At least not as weird as the fact that I'm crushing on JOHN Mayer right now. Hehe. :eek:

She's cute though. And the CEO of Yahoo at 37? Pretty impressive. Smart girls are hot for sure.
 
One of my cousins has become a Doomsday Prepper. He's stockpiling food and ammunition. He doesn't own any guns, so I don't understand the ammunition stockpiling part.
 
One of my cousins has become a Doomsday Prepper. He's stockpiling food and ammunition. He doesn't own any guns, so I don't understand the ammunition stockpiling part.

I've seen that television show twice. It cracked me up, and I'll admit it, made me a little nervous. I can't decide if it made me nervous because there are crazy people among us or because it makes you wonder, what if they're right? :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top