Gifs

tumblr_l9dqqo7dQX1qd2dcwo1_500.gif

Sure. Sure. I believe you.

*crosses fingers behind her back and dances back out of reach*

I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you believe.

Some of the stuff you believe is probably quite improbable.

I suspect, however, of all the stuff you believe, that this is not among them.

But that brain of yours is probably stuffed full of many things far more unlikely than that.

I'm sure there's plenty of stuff you believe.

Some of the stuff you believe is probably quite improbable.

I suspect, however, of all the stuff you believe, that this is not among them.

But that brain of yours is probably stuffed full of many things far more unlikely than that.

*thinks he's trying to be distracting with that infernal word he knows gets to her*

There are a great many things in my head that I believe and some are probably more than likely improbable but not impossible. However your assumption that of all the things I believe, that is is not one of them, would be quite correct. That my brain holds a great many things, is again, correct. Sometimes to overflowing but the one thing it is not, it is not being distracted by stuff.

I think.

I hope.

Damnation.

*thinks he's trying to be distracting with that infernal word he knows gets to her*

There are a great many things in my head that I believe and some are probably more than likely improbable but not impossible. However your assumption that of all the things I believe, that is is not one of them, would be quite correct. That my brain holds a great many things, is again, correct. Sometimes to overflowing but the one thing it is not, it is not being distracted by stuff.

I think.

I hope.

Damnation.
Oh, I'm sure you're distracted by stuff all the time.

Randomly, even, I'd wager.

Going about your day, making coffee, driving in your car, standing in the shower, maybe just as you're starting to drift off to sleep at night, and then it is swept up by stuff. Emptied of whatever randomness and nothingness had been there, stuffed to the limit with new and interesting and terribly distracting other stuff.

Back