Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there my :heart:lies!

What *is* it about Mondays? Ugh. I think during the summer months, we should have Mondays and Fridays off. I think it should be a law. Let's lobby!

I've been in super-organization mode, cleaning out closets and drawers... getting rid of 'stuff' is cleansing. Oh, how I have too much stuff! Just like a goldfish, I've grown to my bowl!

Luckily, digital photos don't take up any physical space!

Have a good week everyone!

Very erotic
Especially of your lips :kiss:
Good luck with your de-cluttering :rose:

You really got me

What *is* it about Mondays? Ugh. I think during the summer months, we should have Mondays and Fridays off. I think it should be a law. Let's lobby!

I've been in super-organization mode, cleaning out closets and drawers... getting rid of 'stuff' is cleansing. Oh, how I have too much stuff! Just like a goldfish, I've grown to my bowl!

Oh Baby, you know what I like. That mouth, the lovely freckles on your cheeks, chokers that show off your lovely neck. You will have noticed I working my way down. Just pray that I don't have a heart attack before I get to the best bits.

As always thanks for the update and Pics

You are a beautiful woman. As for the first pic -- lets see where were we -- oh yes must suck bite those enticing nipples then south again to please. As for the second pic I could suggest something in place of your finger!

Very sexy!! I love that first one!
Thank you! :kiss:

Here's a big kiss from me, my dear. Trying to find ways to kill time before the season kicks off, between work trips. How've you been, besides busy?
I'm hanging in there. Not getting nearly as much play time as I'd like, but otherwise, I can't complain. :kiss:

20 is just about the sexiest thing I have seen in a long time. Every picture of you is hot, but that image will be burned into my brain for a long time, and when it fades, I'll look again. You are truly awesome!!
Wow, thank you :eek:

Other toys
Now that sounds like fun:
Bring some along, we can try them out :devil:

Very erotic
Especially of your lips
Good luck with your de-cluttering :
Thank you!

Oh Baby, you know what I like. That mouth, the lovely freckles on your cheeks, chokers that show off your lovely neck. You will have noticed I working my way down. Just pray that I don't have a heart attack before I get to the best bits.
Well, thank you DeYaKen! I am not only supershy, I'm also a supermindreader as to what you like. :cattail:

You are a beautiful woman. As for the first pic -- lets see where were we -- oh yes must suck bite those enticing nipples then south again to please. As for the second pic I could suggest something in place of your finger!
Like a twinkie? A carrot? A cigar? Tell me... don't leave me in suspense! :cattail:

Yes coffee is an amazing thing it always makes me happy after the first sip. 21 is a very inviting picture. :
Why thank you sweetness :kiss:

Is it Friday yet? Is it me, or is this week dragging? I need a vacation. Who's with me? Where do you want to go? Sky's the limit!

Here are a few more from the choker series... I have several, so buckle up, there's lots of pics to come.

Have a great night, lovebugs. Supershy is off for a supernight of sleep. :kiss:

Is it Friday yet? Is it me, or is this week dragging? I need a vacation. Who's with me? Where do you want to go? Sky's the limit!

Here are a few more from the choker series... I have several, so buckle up, there's lots of pics to come.

I think I'd rather un-buckle... especially when you wear lip gloss and not much else!

Sky's the limit, eh?

Wanna take me somewhere tropical and private? :D
Maybe ditch the clothes for a week. ;)

You look fucking awesome in red, What am I talking about? You look stupendous in any color. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

You may be able to have a super nights sleep but I may never be able to roll over ever again.

Love the red bra!

Dressing like that won't get you any sleep when Mr. Shy gets a look at you!

How does a 30 day cruise in the south pacific sound.

Nice....

I love the red and black color combo Shy......super sexy !! Thanks for sharing babe.

Hope you slept well:rose:
You look good in red :devil:

Naked on a beach! Any beach is fine. So long as it's with you. Sleep sweet beautiful!
When does the next flight out leave? :kiss:

I think I'd rather un-buckle... especially when you wear lip gloss and not much else!
Excellent ~ I agree, unbuckle is *much* more fun. Let me kneel down; I'll demonstrate what I mean.

Sky's the limit, eh?

Wanna take me somewhere tropical and private?
Maybe ditch the clothes for a week.
Tropical, private and naked. Sounds like a great plan!

You look fucking awesome in red, What am I talking about? You look stupendous in any color. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Flattery will get you everywhere, my friend :kiss:

You may be able to have a super nights sleep but I may never be able to roll over ever again.
That made me laugh right out loud! Oh, come over here and let me help you with that.

Love the red bra!
Thank you!

Happy Hump Day!

Still my favorite Shygirl Smooches
Awwwww same to you, my sexy Sleeping Beauty! :kiss: I say you come along on this little tropical vacation we're planning over here ~ I bet we could show these guys how to have fun.

Dressing like that won't get you any sleep when Mr. Shy gets a look at you!
Hey you! Long time no see! Thank you. Yes, that's why every gal owns flannel. We've got to sleep some time!

How does a 30 day cruise in the south pacific sound.
Absolutely FANTASTIC. When should I be ready?

I love the red and black color combo Shy......super sexy !! Thanks for sharing babe.
hockeefan!!!! Where oh where have you been? ;) Thank you sweetie.

What ones would you like?
Hmmmm... not sure, let's order a bunch and see which ones we like best. Process of elimination.

Hope you slept well
You look good in red
I did, and thank you.:kiss:

Happy Hump Day, lovebugs!

Hope the week is moving along quickly toward your next day off.

The weather has cooled down quite a bit ~ I needed a jacket this morning! Excellent sleeping weather, for sure. The super-hot weather is just too much for me.

Here's one more in the series~ just a glimpse~ I won't keep it up for long!

Once this series comes to an end, what's next? Ideas? :kiss:

The weather has cooled down quite a bit ~ I needed a jacket this morning! Excellent sleeping weather, for sure. The super-hot weather is just too much for me.

Beautiful eyes :)
It's cooling down here too :)
Wardrobe malfunctions? lol

You have gorgeous eyes - I am more in lust with you than ever!
Thank YOU very very very much! :catroar:

Alluring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back