Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm thefishfryer. I just came across this thread. Looked at few of your comments and photos. Checked out your profile and decided to subscribe. I will read back over the thread. Just wanted to introduce myself a little before saying how fucking hot you look in your photos. I'm glad you decided to start this thread and fully understand it does not prevent you from being shy in RL. After all I would hardly introduce myself to a young lady and say she was fucking hot in real life. Well I don't do it all the time anyway. :D

I vote you use the photo of you biting your finger :kiss:
Yes, that is one of my favorites :)

Good morning! I am enjoying your thread, glad you opened up a little for us. :) How's your morning turning out?
My weekend is shaping up to be quite busy, I am almost looking forward to the week again, just so I can take a deep breath! Crazy, huh?

Great smile!
Thank you!

Happy Saturday! I woukd love to kiss your lips all day long!:kiss:
Mmmmmm that would make my Saturday (or any day that ends in "Y") happy

Mmmmm! I woukd love to start the weekend off with you! :devil:
Likewise! :cattail:

Dont be shy. All your curves are on the rigth place. Your titts and your nips are the best if i see for a long time.
Thank you!

I know just what You mean Jo aside from be woken Up .. I always find myself Horny as Hell ... Just from listenting !!! ;)
Great Lips :) .. And I think it would make a Great AV as Would the Other one
And Good Morning Jo :) ... Thanks For Sharing ...
I think it just made me crabby since I could have slept for a couple more hours *and* to add insult to injury *I* was not having sex!! Thank you hun! You are sweet.

lol, Hate to say it, but I'm not a coffee drinker either. :p Mmmm is right.
I love being lazy in bed, just snuggling and kissing for hours.
The soft touches as more than just lips explore.
There's just something so wonderfully sensual to it all.
The longer you go at it, the more pleasure builds up, and I'm not sure there's a ceiling to it. lol, If there is, it's the break point where it changes from making out to sex.Though I love spending as much time as possible fooling around with just, lips, tongues, and hands.
My Saturday just got better. :
Ohno! No coffee *and* no wine? Diet Pepsi, maybe? Gimmie something..... LOL. I suppose we could forgo the drinks and just go straight to the kissing :kiss: :kiss:

thank for the great pics..... nice way to start my day............
:eek: Thank you!

might i b able to provide your scrumptious body, glorious smile an amazing lips the attention that all of you deserves???? please??
My lips certainly *do* love attention :kiss:

Lovely nips and a lovely smile, a winning combo!
Thank you ! :kiss:

I think it just made me crabby since I could have slept for a couple more hours *and* to add insult to injury *I* was not having sex!! Thank you hun! You are sweet.

Ohno! No coffee *and* no wine? Diet Pepsi, maybe? Gimmie something..... LOL. I suppose we could forgo the drinks and just go straight to the kissing :kiss: :kiss:

:eek: Thank you!

My lips certainly *do* love attention :kiss:

Thank you ! :kiss:

no please let me Thank You! ;)
its your beauty that i am admiring:rose:
such lips deserve all the attention they can handle
and then more........ :devil:

woops forgot to link the one i was talking about :p :p hang on i'll find it :p

.. think i was refering to this one..
just want to gobble on them nipples :p
or maybe your lips one :p
Ahhh, I see! I thought you had tasted my cooking... I am good in the kitchen :cattail:

ALLSOOOO. ;P love to have you like this
right above me :0
Now I can be the one to say Yummmmmm! :devil:

Such soft lips and perky breasts. Mmmm I have some things I'd love to do to you...;) :devil:
Oh yeah? I like to play Scrabble, how about you? :p

I so wish you were in Carolina. Your skin, your smile, the way you think. Damn...
How do you know I'm not? Maybe I am the girl next door.... ;)

Body beautiful..picture perfect !!
Thank you! :kiss:

Those are some mouth watering nipples. I want you. :D
I am blushing! :eek:

Your breasts really are mouth-watering. And those nipples...wow. Amazing pictures, thank you for sharing them with us!
Thank you...this Lit thing is becoming a bit of an addiction, I must say!

Hi I'm thefishfryer. I just came across this thread. Looked at few of your comments and photos. Checked out your profile and decided to subscribe. I will read back over the thread. Just wanted to introduce myself a little before saying how fucking hot you look in your photos. I'm glad you decided to start this thread and fully understand it does not prevent you from being shy in RL. After all I would hardly introduce myself to a young lady and say she was fucking hot in real life. Well I don't do it all the time anyway. :D
Nice to meet you. Yeah, I wouldn't take off my clothes for the general public in real life either, so I guess we're even! I'd love to know what her reaction was when you said it to her, though.... :kiss:

My God you are so damn beautiful!
Wow, thank you. Did I mention I am a hockey girl through-and-through? Yep, have season tix and will scream my fool head off at the game....

Hello sexy hope your Sunday started off right!!! :D:D:D
It did, indeed... with some much needed personal attention. :devil:

no please let me Thank You! ;)
its your beauty that i am admiring:rose:
such lips deserve all the attention they can handle
and then more........ :devil:
You are so sweet :kiss:

lol, Frankly I dont "Diet" sodas to be worse than the regular.
Less calories, sure, but it's all chemicals, worse for you than calories.
I actually drink water or juice mostly when at home.
Hot chocolate when I need something warm in the winter. :D
I do drink soda when I go out, though.

But, yeah, enough with the drinks.
We can keep our lips wet with the kissing. :kiss::kiss:
Anytime, anyplace, I'll be there with a kiss for you.

Nice to meet you. Yeah, I wouldn't take off my clothes for the general public in real life either, so I guess we're even! I'd love to know what her reaction was when you said it to her, though.... :kiss:

I don't remember exactly, but she was a friend of a friend, so I expect she just laughed it of, but I know she was secretly flattered as we went on a few dates after. :rose:

I love parcheesi myself!! ;)

:devil:
Nice...I thought you might say strip poker ;)

Huggs And Backrubs
Ohhhh, backrubs ...I think I am in *love*

lol, Frankly I dont "Diet" sodas to be worse than the regular.
Less calories, sure, but it's all chemicals, worse for you than calories.
I actually drink water or juice mostly when at home.
Hot chocolate when I need something warm in the winter. :D
I do drink soda when I go out, though.

But, yeah, enough with the drinks.
We can keep our lips wet with the kissing. Anytime, anyplace, I'll be there with a kiss for you.
Sounds good! And since we both live in cold weather states, some homemade hot chocolate and kissing on a cold winter night.

I don't remember exactly, but she was a friend of a friend, so I expect she just laughed it of, but I know she was secretly flattered as we went on a few dates after. :rose:
Ahhh yes, the uncomfortable laughter/giggles when one doesn't know what to say... this shy girl knows that pretty well :kiss:

Ugh. Monday. Again.

I suppose I should simply be thankful that my blue eyes open in the morning to see another day, but there is something about Mondays that make me want to stay in bed.

I woke abruptly (after hearing my very loud kids) and there is something about a startled wake-up that makes me a little bit cranky.

Here are a couple of Monday pics, as I get ready for the day. As we get the week started off, how is everyone doing?

:kiss:

Last edited:
A nice way to start a Monday......not the noisy kids but the boobie pics..

I suppose I should simply be thankful that my blue eyes open in the morning to see another day, but there is something about Mondays that make me want to stay in bed.

I woke abruptly (after hearing my very loud kids) and there is something about a startled wake-up that makes me a little bit cranky.

Here are a couple of Monday pics, as I get ready for the day. As we get the week started off, how is everyone doing?

Very sexy pics The things i could do to you.

Monday is started off perfectly with a view of your sexy lips!:kiss:

So you're a milf too? Even hotter :)

Hope your Monday goes well and the noise does not continue. Very nice pictures.

Sounds good! And since we both live in cold weather states, some homemade hot chocolate and kissing on a cold winter night.

Sounds like a perfect winter date.
I'll be there!

Although after all that kissing our hot chocolate will get cold. :D

Also, for someone who's cranky, you still look lovely. :kiss::rose:

to have u close would b the perfect way to start the day, week, month and year!:heart:
great pics btw:devil: lol an its been a typical Monday. :eek:

I sure do love monday :)
mmm mind if i lick that little nipple there hun.. massages can wait eh :p

attachment.php

YUM!

After seeing your sweet smile and that sexy breast my monday is way better:)

A nice way to start a Monday......not the noisy kids but the boobie pics..
Thank you, you are cheering me up out of my crankiness :kiss:

Very sexy pics The things i could do to you.
Mmmmm...a fireman to put out the fire...nice! :cattail:

Monday is started off perfectly with a view of your sexy lips!:kiss:
Why thank you, a kiss on those lips would certainly would help the cranky go away... can you help me out?

So you're a milf too? Even hotter
:cattail:

Hope your Monday goes well and the noise does not continue. Very nice pictures.
Thank you ~ but I think the noise will continue for the next 18 years or so....

Sounds like a perfect winter date.
I'll be there!
Although after all that kissing our hot chocolate will get cold.
Also, for someone who's cranky, you still look lovely.
I like chocolate milk as much as hot chocolate...and it can get tossed out the window once we start kissing...the hell with it!:kiss:

to have u close would b the perfect way to start the day, week, month and year!
great pics btw lol an its been a typical Monday.
Why, thank you. But when I'm in a cranky mood, be thankful you have a healthy distance. LOL :kiss:

I sure do love monday :)
mmm mind if i lick that little nipple there hun.. massages can wait eh
Mmmmmm.....yesssssss (moans softly)....

Thank you! That's one of my favorite pics.

After seeing your sweet smile and that sexy breast my monday is way better:)
Awww, aren't you sweet? Thank you!:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back