The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turns to give him a steady look...eyes darker than usual.

Not nice to bite when one isn't prepared for it....

I am now sipping Stoli...both in RW and in Hell...

I will stop when the pain eases.

Thank all the gods that ever were that I am off tomorrow. I don't believe my back can take much more.

Last Thought?

I have got to stop weight lifting and then going to work when I have these long fucking shifts scheduled.

One doesn't think that sitting behind a hotel desk is very demanding. But you don't JUST sit there. You carry luggage, you run towels, you answer phones and clean the lobby. You get reports on competitor's rates. You research your area and help put together new sales package ideas whenever you find time.

If you are me, you also plot housekeeping duties for those housekeepers under your command as well as help the HNIC figure out the best way to work the schedule so that everybody is happy.

ALL while standing up and smiling prettily.

*whimper*

My back hurts.

And just think. I am planning on going back to school...

*sighs*

AM I completely INSANE?

-smiles as her eyes glitter. reaching out to rub her back softly, then hug her-

a special sexy kind of insane maybe. You can do it though if you put your mind to it. I have faith in you lovely wolf.

-smiles as her eyes glitter. reaching out to rub her back softly, then hug her-

a special sexy kind of insane maybe. You can do it though if you put your mind to it. I have faith in you lovely wolf.

*snuggles down for just one moment*

I am scared. Terrified really. It is hard to get back into the swing of school. I haven't been since I had my son, and he will be 22 on the 27th of this month.

*sighs*

And yet...i want to go back...

*closes eyes and shakes head*

Fuck this, I need a drink...or something to punch.

When a guy sends you a pm and tells you:

"You are so fucking hot bb, would love to talk." And then gives you his email, and requests a read receipt....

Lt: Some guys are pathetic, and seriously? Bb? Is that supposed to be "baby" ?

*Rolls eyes*

*snuggles down for just one moment*

I am scared. Terrified really. It is hard to get back into the swing of school. I haven't been since I had my son, and he will be 22 on the 27th of this month.

*sighs*

And yet...i want to go back...

*closes eyes and shakes head*

Fuck this, I need a drink...or something to punch.

-Snuggles in, listening intemtly-

I was terrified when I went back. It was only 8 years for me. So I can only imagine how daunting it could be for you.

doesn't mean you should't do it. I could be your personal cheer leader.

-grins-

"You are so fucking hot bb, would love to talk." And then gives you his email, and requests a read receipt....

*Rolls eyes*

Oh lord. :rolleyes:

And to think some girls fall for that.

*Rolls eyes*

Haha. epic.

hi bb.

LoL! No kidding, but you have to kiss a few frogs before finding a good man who I may or may not wish to keep around for a while. ;)

That is the truth!

Wait.

Wait just a damned minute.

They don't?! :eek::confused::(

*giggles* Silly SB.

*leans over and bites his shoulder*

Girls who fall for PMs like that... well, I'm going to refrain from judging too harshly... but they could be on the intelligence level as your favorite Lit writer. ;)

*giggles* Silly SB.

*leans over and bites his shoulder*

Girls who fall for PMs like that... well, I'm going to refrain from judging too harshly... but they could be on the intelligence level as your favorite Lit writer. ;)

*snickers quietly and scrunches his nose at her*

That high, hm? Out of my league anyway, then...

*laughs* Yes, you'd be lucky if one looked your way. ;)

Apparently.

I find myself, then, with a conundrum. Obviously, my target demographic is girls who can't read good. But, if they can't read good, then how will they be able to read the utter poetry that I'm sending them to sweep them off their feet (and/or out of their panties, of course)?

It's a thinker!

Apparently.

I find myself, then, with a conundrum. Obviously, my target demographic is girls who can't read good. But, if they can't read good, then how will they be able to read the utter poetry that I'm sending them to sweep them off their feet (and/or out of their panties, of course)?

It's a thinker!

Then make sure to date only girls who have gone here!

472b57a5_Zoolander-t-shirt-lg.gif

Apparently.

It's a thinker!

It does present a problem. I think you either need to lower your writing skills to something they understand or send them a wave file of your sexy voice uttering those poetic words, which will surely dampen their panties if not have them flinging them off.

It does present a problem. I think you either need to lower your writing skills to something they understand or send them a wave file of your sexy voice uttering those poetic words, which will surely dampen their panties if not have them flinging them off.

It'll probably have to be something that plays automatically, no way they could get that thing going themselves.

I might have to send a text message telling them to make sure their speakers are up, too.

...except then we're back at them not being able to read.

Hieroglyphics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back