Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ocean yes prefer it over calm water ,the waves crashing against our bodies ,,,,,,,very nice ...trying to keep your balance as the waves cum upon you ,,,

have you ever given your underwear to a lover as a souvenir ?

ocean yes prefer it over calm water ,the waves crashing against our bodies ,,,,,,,very nice ...trying to keep your balance as the waves cum upon you ,,,

have you ever given your underwear to a lover as a souvenir ?

I have done

HYE had sex on an plane and NO I dont mean a quickie in the toilets..elsewhere on a plane

i dated a stewardess so the answer is yes ....and she was 10 years older than me ...........

have you ever gone on vacation and just locked yourself in the room for sex

i dated a stewardess so the answer is yes ....and she was 10 years older than me ...........

have you ever gone on vacation and just locked yourself in the room for sex

Have done however I get bored easily...more fun places to have sex than a hotel room

HYE had a fuck buddy?

i think i got the last one yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not for a long time ...prefer mine older and more free

have you ever flashed the postman / delivery man / milk man ?or female counterpart ?

Many many times

HYE been to a strip club and had a lap dance lady on lady

I have been to a few clubs and was offered free ones and had many offer to buy one for me, but I am not into women. I just went along with who was going.

HYE had a guy talk shit, act like he was going to rock your world and then be a lousy lay?

yes i paid the dancer to dance for a female "friend" and then teased her ,,,,by withholding sex for the whole night

have you ever had sex in the gym locker room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back