Married couple goes BDSM lifestyle

LicketySwich

Virgin
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Posts
7
My wife and I have just learned and came out to each other (not because of some movie but it was some time after a traumatic experience with infidelity, in an attempt to save our marriage) about how in to BDSM we are. We have always been kinky, enjoyed punishment and bondage on occasion and both have very high libidos. Its unfortunate we never gave this community much thought before. Maybe because me wearing leather didn't appeal to me. Maybe we thought it was all about torture, metal studded leather outfits and dark menacing dungeons. Well, my wife and I have come to the conclusion that we are totally okay with now identifying as a "BDSMers"(at least to ourselves, each other, and this forum for now). We are much more in to 'suits and dresses' type scenes when I am the dom. I am a switch with women, my wife is a switch with men. We talked about group sex and hiring professional and legal services for us to facilitate such desires, we feel extremely lucky to be an hour from SF, where I proposed, and 3 hours from Nevada. I came out with my desire to (sexlessly)dominate other (heterosexual or bisexual)men without or with my wife there, as my sub or co dom in a scene, with or without sex afterwords. A man and my wife begging me and calling me master, all tied up and submissive all the same time sounds really enthralling! I have never done anything like that at all and I didn't even know that I wanted to do that until recently. We are beginning to transform our exercise room in to a much more fun and exciting room with a mirror wall already installed. We are going to accessorize it with wall bars, hookers, as I like to call wall and ceiling hooks, for strapping to and swinging from etc. We are still trying to decide on a leather mat or another bed. One thing is for sure is I am probably going to spend too much money this year on some new lifestyle choices. Life seams a lot better with all of this excitement ;) that is for sure. Any advice from more experienced married couples or anyone else really would be greatly appreciated. Being safe, sane and consensual is our primary boundary, I am not the type of man to put myself or especially my wife in dangerous situations, she is my goddess. Our secondary concern is privacy, it could really ruin the way our family thinks of us or restrict many, if not all of my future aspirations life if people found out I was in to these kind of activities. So far this whole experience has really been wonderful and brought us together in a way we never anticipated and if people find out, it will be worth it, so up yours cruel world! Thanks everyone, we really appreciate that we are not alone in our kinkiness! We have been feeling really judged by our peers about a recent infidelity that came to light so finding this community makes us feel much less alone and judged.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out, now I realize I can check that off my bucket list of things I already did, without even knowing it! The power of christ is compelling isn't it?
 
Tbh I don't think it gets more exciting than home exorcism! ;). I would swap it for nothing.

That's what I thought too! Be very, very careful about having BDSM gear in the same room with a demon being exorcized though. That could be dangerous.
 
You mean that wasn't my Domme telling me my mother sucks cocks in hell?
And my neck hurts.
 
Hi. We are a married couple who identify as M/s. Welcome to the lifestyle!
 
I think it's great you're talking and exploring

Your own playroom sounds amazing ...all our toys have to be hidden away from prying eyes. I suppose you need to make the decision as to how lifestyle your new lifestyle can be

...I've seen some interesting dual purpose stuff on here where the actual functional purpose is extremely well hidden ...hooks in light sockets etc
 
The play room

Yes, the play room ;) it isn't done yet and we are lucky enough not to need camouflaged because we do not have any children yet. However, I like the idea for the master bedroom and maybe even throughout the house for those quick, tie and spank reprimands; I love it when she gives me attitude... Since my mother was kind enough to teach me how to use a sewing machine, I am going to embrace my silk and satin fetish and make our own bondage; so simple, so satisfying.
 
Last edited:
Yes, the play room ;) it isn't done yet and we are lucky enough not to need to keep it camouflaged because we do not have any children yet. However, I like the idea for the master bedroom and maybe even throughout the house for those quick, tie and spank reprimands; I love it when she gives me attitude... Since my mother was kind enough to teach me how to use a sewing machine, I am going to embrace my silk and satin fetish and make our own bondage; so simple, so satisfying.

Oooh, I love silk and satin. Please post pics of your handiwork. :)
 
Oooh, I love silk and satin. Please post pics of your handiwork. :)

I will and by this weekend I hope. I am going to start with just some basic stuff, I haven't sewn since I was like 11. But the plan is to make different strips about 2-4 inches wide and make various lengths of them. I'm going fold it over a time or two for strength and then seem the edges, when I turn them right side out and sew the end shut, they will be deadly sexy...
 
Back
Top