My girlfriend and I just started ,.....

boredhusband

Experienced
,....With a sub/Dom texting conversation yesterday that has led us down a new path. We live two hours apart and see each other every other weekend usually. This lasted about 7 hours of back and forth banter. By late last night, it was agreed that Friday she would be in front of her fire place, in her bra and panties, with her head bowed down, and her hands held in front of her ready to be bound.
WOW! It was a amazing day of play, that seems to be turning into something new. I have many ideas, but will be in need of some new ones right away. My one question is,...once she agrees to be MY sub,...is it ever possible to reverse the roles?
She can be aggressive at times, especially when she wants to give me oral, or taken roughly from behind. There have been times, where she has sent me pictures days later of the bruising and bite marks all over her body,...(which is amazing and I cherish!).
So far I am enjoying this play immensely, and cannot wait for Thursday night when I walk in the door. If things are not as I request, She knows there will be spankings with a belt that I will be wearing. (Lightly, I would never hurt her!). Plus, I would like to be HER sub also sometime soon, lol, so I won't be going overboard with the punishment as it could come back to haunt me!!!
Thought I would share and hope for some feedback! Thanks!
Oh, and pictures WILL be taken!

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1385798&d=1391104160

My one question is,...once she agrees to be MY sub,...is it ever possible to reverse the roles?

No, sorry, the God of Kink does not like fickle followers. (S)He will smite anyone who dares to dishonor the one true path. Why do you think David Carradine had to die?

We do not like threats here.

,....With a sub/Dom texting conversation yesterday that has led us down a new path. We live two hours apart and see each other every other weekend usually. This lasted about 7 hours of back and forth banter. By late last night, it was agreed that Friday she would be in front of her fire place, in her bra and panties, with her head bowed down, and her hands held in front of her ready to be bound.
WOW! It was a amazing day of play, that seems to be turning into something new. I have many ideas, but will be in need of some new ones right away. My one question is,...once she agrees to be MY sub,...is it ever possible to reverse the roles?
She can be aggressive at times, especially when she wants to give me oral, or taken roughly from behind. There have been times, where she has sent me pictures days later of the bruising and bite marks all over her body,...(which is amazing and I cherish!).
So far I am enjoying this play immensely, and cannot wait for Thursday night when I walk in the door. If things are not as I request, She knows there will be spankings with a belt that I will be wearing. (Lightly, I would never hurt her!). Plus, I would like to be HER sub also sometime soon, lol, so I won't be going overboard with the punishment as it could come back to haunt me!!!

You two can do whatever the two of you agree to. Plenty of people switch roles.

why in the name of unholy fuck am i looking at a picture of your dick right now. tag that shit. it's fine to say "this is a picture of my dick and my lumpy weird body" but you can't just spring that on people.

Back