I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Sir! I hope You are having an excellent day...

that I am. decided on an early valentines day morning for my wife woke her up the right way :devil:. than made her breakfast in bed. than my coffee and breakfast with a great big smile. now just lazing the day until a little later when I have my workout.

that I am. decided on an early valentines day morning for my wife woke her up the right way :devil:. than made her breakfast in bed. than my coffee and breakfast with a great big smile. now just lazing the day until a little later when I have my workout.

Nice! Too bad You didn't have an obedient submissive girl to serve You both breakfast in bed. :)

Your majesty was to the Prince. :)

I am great....feeling very impish.....

Yeah, I saw that brat. Just saying, "The Right Honourable", "Sir", "He Whose Name Is Too Holy To Be Uttered"... I do go by various myself, but plain old Sir is good. :D

Glad you are impish. I'm sure by the end of the day the impishness will have been mastered.

Yeah, I saw that brat. Just saying, "The Right Honourable", "Sir", "He Whose Name Is Too Holy To Be Uttered"... I do go by various myself, but plain old Sir is good. :D

Glad you are impish. I'm sure by the end of the day the impishness will have been mastered.

You are welcome to try on YIM.... :devil:

Good evening,All....
Let me hijack the thread just for a moment
For a small test....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back