What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Can't Fight This Feeling - REO Speedwagon

Some songs just fit...

Thank you for Lovin Me - Bon Jovi

Totally ballad night at Kat's house!!

Are you in masochist mode? Considering the other made you cry.

Apparently... I just keep stopping on the ballads! Must be a melancholy night! And here's another one!

Don't Wake Me - Skillet

Apparently... I just keep stopping on the ballads! Must be a melancholy night! And here's another one!

Don't Wake Me - Skillet

OY! Here's a kiss... :kiss:

Skillet, lol, for those who know cartoons, well, geared for adults, there is a squirrel named Skillet on "12 oz Mouse". I swear the people who did that were on drugs!

Babe - Styx

Damn! I am sappy tonight! Perhaps it's time to turn off the iPod and go to bed!!

Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead

This song rocks. Reminds me of my husband when I met him! He was such a...slut???

OMG! He had pegged jeans, hair to his ass and the bad boy attitude that I fell in love with!!!

The jeans are a little looser, the hair is gone, but the attitude is still going strong!!!

Alrighty, time for more meds. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends! Thanks for the prayers, energy, and care. Sweet and steamy dreaming!

OMG! He had pegged jeans, hair to his ass and the bad boy attitude that I fell in love with!!!

The jeans are a little looser, the hair is gone, but the attitude is still going strong!!!

Levon

Elton John

Oohhh the visuals I'm getting over that one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back