Just talk to me

I hear ya...

I'm up for work in 6 hours, so Mondays are always a little annoying. I don't want to sleep, but I prob should...

I work away a fair bit too and I know what you mean about this. Anyway, I hope your return to work wasn't too bad!

like you I had not found anyone nice on here but got a good post today. Thanks Would love to chat with mature ladies on Yahoo also.

Today I'm hoping to find someone great to talk to, get to know, start a friendship and see what happens from there. Tell me about you...are you smart, funny, eccentric, serious, intense....all of this....none of this...

I have been described as funny and smart, creative and warm. A woman with a good heart and maybe just a little too open hearted.

If this appeals to you and you're willing to give each other a shot, let me know. pm's are welcome, of course.

Today I'm hoping to find someone great to talk to, get to know, start a friendship and see what happens from there. Tell me about you...are you smart, funny, eccentric, serious, intense....all of this....none of this...

I have been described as funny and smart, creative and warm. A woman with a good heart and maybe just a little too open hearted.

If this appeals to you and you're willing to give each other a shot, let me know. pm's are welcome, of course.
I think this is a good place to look for those connections. Though it's admittedly rare in the guarded realm of the internet, I've been pleasantly surprised by how willing people can be to just talk and let conversations flow freely.

From your posts on here, I can certainly see the source of those assessments of your character ;) That sort of openness is refreshing.

Here's hoping for a good day, despite it being a Monday :p

I think this is a good place to look for those connections. Though it's admittedly rare in the guarded realm of the internet, I've been pleasantly surprised by how willing people can be to just talk and let conversations flow freely.

From your posts on here, I can certainly see the source of those assessments of your character ;) That sort of openness is refreshing.

Here's hoping for a good day, despite it being a Monday :p

You are very kind for both saying so, and for taking the time to look around and see what I'm about. That means a lot to me. It's people like you that I wish would pm me.

Good Morning ,least it is for me, and Welcome to Lit.

How are you doing today?

Hi Bitingmylip, I just come across your thread, and been having a read.
I had not seen it before. Thought I would pop in say hi from downunder.
Good luck hope everything works out for you.

Making a connection. A beautiful one. And then disappearing with no trace.
Seems like youve adjusted well to the Lit environment...I noticed what you said in your intro that you were looking for...and it seems like thats what you provide "good conversation, fun, laughter and insight".
No doubt youve become quite popular :)

Hi folks! I'm around too... Again. Sorry for all the away time, and I won't lie, there may yet be more eventually, but I'm here, and also looking for talk about some stuff, and some things... Doesn't matter... Anything!

Back