Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

Isn't it always amazing what one simple experience can unlock? It was after my previous marriage ended (thank goodness), that I becaome the person I was born to be! Now people laugh when I say I am shy by nature! What's even better is having that geeky, techie side, yet being able to know what I want, when I want something, and how to get it. Hot bi-sex with other women is at the top of the list and proud to finally admit it publicly!

Would love to introduce you to my wife.... :devil:

Good Lord, I missed this thread! *giggles*

Man, I forgot how fun it is here. I need to learn to divvy my attentions...

Geeky girls tend to be more fun, if I may be so bold. Even though I'm not so much a girl anymore at 30, I still like to cut loose!

I love Geeky women and I prefer it if they look 'stereotypically' Geeky even more.

Kelli Garner in Lars and the Real Girl is pretty much perfect for me.

Damn, this thread died. It was so much fun. Okay, sorry about the gravedig, but I missed this thread. :devil:

Damn, this thread died. It was so much fun. Okay, sorry about the gravedig, but I missed this thread. :devil:

I'll bite! As my name suggests, I affiliate with the Geek Squad (No, I don't work at Best Buy). I love anything Joss Whedon and Stephen Moffat touch, I love to play games and have a wicked dark side. Oh, and I'm an engineer! I don't wear glasses though, sorry boys and girls.

I'll bite! As my name suggests, I affiliate with the Geek Squad (No, I don't work at Best Buy). I love anything Joss Whedon and Stephen Moffat touch, I love to play games and have a wicked dark side. Oh, and I'm an engineer! I don't wear glasses though, sorry boys and girls.

Tall, Aussie, & Geeky...and engineer, no less! My heart is racing...

Thanks for jump starting this thread :)

Geeky woman are hot...for me its a definition thingy... Mrs K, can be geeky... but, she's not a tech-geek... or a gamer, to which, I don't consider gamer's geeky. there just boring....needing serious human to human interaction intervention...

Gamer? Geek? Nerd? Fantasy?

I have fuschia hair, giant tattoos, wear glasses, play WOW and COC, also I make money helping by making others drunk. What would be my classification?

I have fuschia hair, giant tattoos, wear glasses, play WOW and COC, also I make money helping by making others drunk. What would be my classification?

My employee....

I thought I told you.... get me in the queue early, for fucks sake I had a raid scheduled.... now will you please get me some water, the hang over you gave me last night is killing me.

Someone I would very much like to spend time with ;)

If geeky had been sexy back in my day I would've got laid a lot more often.

But instead I stayed at home with pop-punk and Oreos.

If geeky had been sexy back in my day I would've got laid a lot more often.

But instead I stayed at home with pop-punk and Oreos.

Yup. Being into games, sci-fi and comic books wasn't quite the chick magnet that it seems to be now.

I've got glasses, love ham radio, have played D&D, enjoy watching others play video games, and am a sucker for a good graphic novel. I also read fan fiction and am relatively involved in various fandoms, which is its own level of geekdom, heh.

Back