A little older, a little more experienced

2010-05-17-facepalm-hi-res.jpg

Double penetration...

Lol.. Oh the shame I feel lol

One of the other posters answered this with double penetration, but I'll go a bit further for you. I've wanted to experience having a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass at the same time for many years. Done it with dildos, but never with the real thing. I hope that I can change this in the near future. ^

That is super hot. Next will be a triple play with a third in your mouth!:devil:

Alrighty, these are the last pictures from that little session I did for my Brit gal.

Super sexy. Those legs look perfect for kidding from your ankles to your treasure

After putting it up, I did feel like I had hit the jackass button a bit too hard. Sorry about that. It just struck me as one of those "Bro do you even...?" moments... Lol

Very nice pictures as always... I like that second one much more...

Alrighty, these are the last pictures from that little session I did for my Brit gal.

Love that second picture. I am so glad I found your thread. Look forward to seeing more of you and board chatting.

Fuck you are incredibly sexy!!!
You're making me blush. ^^

Super sexy. Those legs look perfect for kidding from your ankles to your treasure
Thank you. I do personally like my legs, so it's nice to know that I'm not entirely delusional. ^^()

Very nice pictures as always... I like that second one much more...
Haha, yeah, I suppose that one is far more provocative. :eek:

Love that second picture. I am so glad I found your thread. Look forward to seeing more of you and board chatting.
I'm glad you find me hiding in here, too. I always enjoy meeting some new people and I don't mind a little bit of perving. ^^

Oof, well I look pretty ragged here, but I figured I'd take a couple crappy photos before bed. ^^() I do like this tank, though.

I'm a fan of the top view in the 2nd pic. If you could go ahead and slide that tank down just a bit...

Well if you are taking requests, can you pull those panties down a bit too please?? :D

Oof, well I look pretty ragged here, but I figured I'd take a couple crappy photos before bed. ^^() I do like this tank, though.

I love the third pic. In my fantasy I've just woken you up "the best way" with my tongue and you're all like, you're really an asshole for waking me, but keep fucking doing that!

Well if you are taking requests, can you pull those panties down a bit too please?? :D
I'll see what I can do!

I am starting to understand why she came a couple of times while emailing with you!!!;)
Haha, well I haven't sent her pics in maybe about 2 weeks now, but she had sent me very revealing pics that day and she was surprised at how excited that got her. I want to try to skype with her sometime. Not for dirty purposes, but if they ended up dirty, I wouldn't complain. :eek:

I love the third pic. In my fantasy I've just woken you up "the best way" with my tongue and you're all like, you're really an asshole for waking me, but keep fucking doing that!
Ooh, I love a good headcannon! I dig that. Making a little story for a picture. ^^

Back