Wondering how many people from Ontario Canada

Thought I'd give the Ontario thread a bump,
I'm bored out of my skull - and wondering if anyone around the province is the same?

Thought I'd give the Ontario thread a bump,
I'm bored out of my skull - and wondering if anyone around the province is the same?
oh course, it's ontario
for a so called liberal province, it's full of conservatives
lol
i had more fun in manitoba

Never really thought of Ontario as Liberal per say....
kind of all over the place (and the heart of NDP territory)....

Still, you can have lots of fun, esp in Toronto.

just me

Ottawa is pretty interesting place if you know where to look...

I find the gay community can be very weird sometimes (as can the strait community).

For a group of people who have been oppressed and excluded.... they can very readily exclude and frown upon other people. But... I think that is very much a human failing.

However, don't let obiwan mislead you... there is nothing to do in Ottawa. Ask anyone from there, if you want to do something fun, you go to Hull.

I find the gay community can be very weird sometimes (as can the strait community).

For a group of people who have been oppressed and excluded.... they can very readily exclude and frown upon other people. But... I think that is very much a human failing.

However, don't let obiwan mislead you... there is nothing to do in Ottawa. Ask anyone from there, if you want to do something fun, you go to Hull.
lol. that is why i live in hull

And here I sit in a downtown Ottawa hotel looking for something to do...LOL

Straight female newbie sub in the 00519 zone here. Ottawa is nice but with all that screwing we are getting from there you'd think we'd get kissed once or twice...

Muskoka

I used to live in Cambridge, now I live in muskoka. Still get back there every once in a awhile

Bottom, sub, sissy, bi, m, cd. from the home of The BIG NICKLE, Dynamic earth, Science North, Ramsey Lake and Laurentian University. (Just to name a few well known landmarks from here). Anyone else (or know) where I'm from?

I'd love to meet someone to dress me or to dress for and be a good little sissy slut. I'd love to find a pretty woman who would let me give her the JELLO TEST.

Curious?

Back