Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to discovering that and so much more
Sounds like a plan to me! :devil:

Well done and I'm glad you enjoyed being naughty
Not as much as I enjoyed sharing it!

You know what they say: Great minds think alike!

Mmm...I couldn't possibly agree more! I have plenty of creamy dessert to feed you, and I know you have a delicious treat for me to devour!!
We seem to agree quite a bit, don't we? :devil:

tell you what, you finish a hands in panties series and i'll finish my sentence....deal?
Oh, touche my friend, touche...

Happy Hump Day Shy
Thank you sweet:heart:

Hehe... I like games.
We really need to play some time.
Maybe I'll let you win.
Oh, EctoJohn, anyway you look at it, I think we *both* win!

I don't mind the idea of you passing with a bit of exhibitionism as long as you come back.
Sounds like a date. :kiss:

Happy Halloween my beautiful, sweet friend.
Thank you, same to you :kiss::kiss:

Trick or Treat!

Happy Halloween, lovebugs!

The storms have passed, trick or treating with kiddos is done, and I have some time again to catch up with you all.

I got a little sidetracked with my naughty self-exploration last week, which interrupted my jeans series (although it doesn't seem that anyone minded too much!) Back on track with the series, here are a few more...

Last edited:

The storms have passed, trick or treating with kiddos is done, and I have some time again to catch up with you all.

I got a little sidetracked with my naughty self-exploration last week, which interrupted my jeans series (although it doesn't seem that anyone minded too much!) Back on track with the series, here are a few more...

Great cleavage shots :)
Thank you :kiss:

After looking at those pics of you, you're probably right.
Wraps her arms around EctoJohn for a big, wet kiss :kiss::kiss:

Wow... a very good time to have discovered this thread. The new pics in the jeans are great.
Thank you, and welcome aboard! :cattail:

Yum i want in your denim !!! yummm!!! SHOUTING YUMMMM
Not sure there's room for two... wouldn't it just be easier to slide them off? Just sayin'......:kiss:

Keep sharing then
With you, of course!

Great cleavage shots
Thank you:
Thank you sweetie! :kiss:

Good Morning!

Happy Thursday :)

Glad to have a little free time with my coffee this morning. These times seem to be few and far between in recent weeks, for sure.

Working on catching up with PMs and responses :kiss:

Glad you are liking my new jeans as much as I do! :cattail:

Have a good one!

Last edited:
mmm, gues whose hand is in their pants now.....(who am I kidding, I'm not wearing pants...)

I had a dream that you IM'd me...just sharing....

Glad to have a little free time with my coffee this morning. These times seem to be few and far between in recent weeks, for sure.

Have a good one!

Wow I am late to the party. Don't know how I missed your pics but wow you are a hottie! I absolutely love the jeans 15 pic. There is something about a lady leaning over and showing her cleavage like this. Nice! I will be going through and checking all of your pics out.

Necklace is beautiful and so is that cute bra! You are lovely. Thanks for the pics.

Have a good one!

Great views :D
Thank you :rose:

Hi...

Hi supershy....just came across your Thread and happily subscibed to it ! With the obvious, large fan base you've developed, I have to say your pics say a thousand words [ wow, that was original,wasn't it !! :) ]. Beautiful, sensusal, breath-taking [ I mean that one literally], exquisite taste in clothes and lingerie, intriguing, intelligent, sincere, lustful....just a few words that come to mind after browsing through just a few pages from your Thread.

I also got the tangible sense that your personality completely coincides with the above words and how they pertain to you - just me thinking out loud. I've really enjoyed what I've read and seen so far. When time allows, I'll catch up on your earlier posts. Take care sweetie - and yes....your favorite day of the week is just almost here !!!

Hi sexy,
Does this mean you like your new camera?
How was Halloween, did you dress you naughty or nice??
SO thats why gentlemen awlays use to kiss a ladys hand wink wink!

Have a good one!

Such a wonderful Thursday present... :)

Have a good one!

Nice necklace with a pair of very lovely charms! ;)

I am speachless. You are absolutely stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back