Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you do that button thingy?! *love it* (and please, yes, do). And, for the record, I am shy but don't get offended easily, so you can say 'fucking arousing' around here if you want to. I'd say your little message was, indeed....

The button thingy is just a standard bit of vB code the explanation of which can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of every thread. You must have been reading my mind, It's not really my style to use, what the BBC would refer to as "strong language" in public. In private, however ......................... :devil:

BBC Guidance on language.

Good evening, my lovelies!

And just like that the crisp air has turned to c-c-c-c-old! With every temperature drop I want less and less to take off my clothes! Come over here and keep me warm, I won't bite ~ scout's honor.

On with the series....

I am glad to hear that you won't bite because your lips in #6 when viewed at full size are so inviting that I am desperate to slide my cock between them. Oops, I said another naughty word. :rolleyes::D

I'm a fan of the S.S. Rear and Football seasons, they fall between free candy and presents!
What you were thinking it too:devil:
MMMMM nipples ::p:

**Scroll down for a picture index**

Hi everyone! Welcome to my thread. A few things about me:

~The #1 question people ask is "Are you really shy?" The answer is
*yes* I really am quite shy. I suppose posting pics may seem contrary to
that, but it is much easier to be sassy as an unknown behind a computer
screen, and with pictures there is a degree of control. IRL I am a wall
flower who blushes quite easily and is uneasy in social situations.
(Unless it is career related, in which case, I am completely the opposite
and kick ass.)

~I have a good sense of humor mixed with a healthy dose of sarcasm, so I
enjoy a quick-witted exchange.

~I enjoy getting to know people, so feel free to post, leave a comment
and tell me something about you. No, I don't jump into the whole
webcam/IM/voice thing (the #2 question I am asked), if you'd like to know
why, please refer to #1. ;)

OK, here we go, let's give this a try!

2013 Picture Index

JANUARY
Christmas goodies: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

CFM: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Pink sweater: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Black nightie 1 2 3

Feet 1 2

Hand panties 1, 2, 3

Flannel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Plaid 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

New Lingerie 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

FEBRUARY

Red panties 1, 2, 3, 4

New bra 1, 2, 3, 4

Blue checkered shirt 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Feet 1, 2

2012 Picture Index

Bathing suit pictures
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Body Pictures
Black Lace

Black lace bra
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6

Black Lace Cami
1 , 2

Black & White Bra
1 , 2

Boots

Cami
[URL="http://db.tt/QwcUDPra"]1[/URL], 2

Dresses
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17

Full body pic

Grey Cami

Jeans
1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5

No bra
1 , 2, 3, 4 , 5 , 6

PJs
1, 2, 3, 4,

Purple shirt
1, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6, 7 , 8 , 9, 10

Red bra
1 , 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11, 12

Red shirt

Ruffle shirt
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7

Rose bra

Sweater

White cami
1 , 2, 3

White shirt
1 , 2 , 3, 4

Panties
1, 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 6 , 7, 8 , 9 , 10 , 11, 12 , 13 , 14 , 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Mouth
1 , 2 , 3 , 4, 5 , 6, 7 , 8 , 9, 10 , 11 , 12, 13

My supershy rear end
1 , 2, 3, 4 , 5 , 6, 7, 8 , 9 , 10, 11 , 12, 13

Legs & Feet
1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6, 7 , 8 , 9 , 10, 11 , 12 , 13 , 14, 15 , 16, 17, 18, 19

On my knees
1, 2, 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7, 8 , 9 , 10, 11 , 12, 13 , 14 , 15 , 16

Bras

Rose bra
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Black lace bra
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Black & red bra
1, 2

Black & white bra
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Pink bras
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Red bra
1, 2, 3, 4, 5

White bra
1, 2

Being a super-tease (partially-dressed pics)

Cami-shirts
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Nighties
1, 2, 3, 4

Button down/ other shirts
Blue button down
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

White button down
1, 2, 3

Red
1, 2

Poet
1, 2, 3

Polkadot pjs

Dress
1, 2

Tees
1, 2

Sweaters
1, 2, 3

Sheet
1, 2, 3, 4,

Shirtless
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62

Work attire
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

mmmm...just beautiful....

as beautioful as always
Hey! If it isn't my favorite music man ;) Muah! How are you?

You can bite if I can be part of your man-harem !
Forget about the biting, I just want to be part of a man harem!

No worries, you can bite! Hmmmm, what's behind the red curtain? As always, wonderful pics and progression.
I don't know, what *is* behind it? ;) Thank you!

Good morning J - hmmmmm; regarding watching a hockey game together - we'd have to take advantage of the game highlights online as I do believe much of the live stuff would be missed . The softness of your skin is so inviting in your new series...makes for yummy thoughts and the urge to please....you . Thanks for sharing babe.
I think you are correct. Or, you could just bend me over the coffee table while the game is on... you know... hockey style.

I be happy to help you warm up with a massage.
Mmmmmm yes please.

Maybe your screams get them going
Ha! I'd never thought about that.... I'll never be able to look my neighbor in the eye again! LMAO

What happened after #6?
#7 of course!

Keep you warm --- YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ---- those breasts/nipples Yesssssssssss!!!! Thanks for the face shot -- your a beautiful woman and love the red panties --- buttttttt after I finish with the nipples afraid the panties will have to go!!!!
Go ahead... take them off... I'd say 'rip them off' but I am rather fond of those red panties....

The button thingy is just a standard bit of vB code the explanation of which can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of every thread. You must have been reading my mind, It's not really my style to use, what the BBC would refer to as "strong language" in public. In private, however .........................

I am glad to hear that you won't bite because your lips in #6 when viewed at full size are so inviting that I am desperate to slide my cock between them. Oops, I said another naughty word.
Yeah, I am not one to use said language in public either, especially whilst wearing my polka dot dress and pearls. Get me home, however, and I'll be begging for you to slide that dress up over my hips to f#ck me. Unless, of course, I am on my knees, your hands in my hair, begging for you to slide your c&#k between my waiting lips. But scouts honor, when we leave the house, I'll be a lady on your arm. :cattail:

I'm a fan of the S.S. Rear and Football seasons, they fall between free candy and presents!
What you were thinking it too
MMMMM nipples
Great minds think alike :)

Loved the sweater pics. Love the new panty series.
Thank you sweet:heart:

mmmm...just beautiful....
Why, thank you, and welcome!

Good morning!

Good morning :heart:bugs!

We have some nasty, cold, windy, rainy weather happening here. It's much too dark to be upright, however my kids have a different idea.

I have a busy weekend ahead, and it starts with baking cupcakes; at least the oven will warm the house (bbbbrrrrrrrrr!).

Someone please bring me a large cup of hot coffee?

We have some nasty, cold, windy, rainy weather happening here. It's much too dark to be upright, however my kids have a different idea.

I have a busy weekend ahead, and it starts with baking cupcakes; at least the oven will warm the house (bbbbrrrrrrrrr!).

I suddenly want to lick cup cake frosting off you and warm you up in the naughtiest way I know!
But yeah a cup of coffee would be nice to but near as much fun!
Next cupcake I eat I will think of you and smile a bit too much.

And Good Morning To You Too

Such a beautiful sexy woman and one large coffee -- at your service -- is there anything else I can do for/too you?

I like what I see behind the "red curtain". Have a wonderful weekend.

Yeah, I am not one to use said language in public either, especially whilst wearing my polka dot dress and pearls. Get me home, however, and I'll be begging for you to slide that dress up over my hips to f#ck me. Unless, of course, I am on my knees, your hands in my hair, begging for you to slide your c&#k between my waiting lips. But scouts honor, when we leave the house, I'll be a lady on your arm. :cattail:

I don't imagine you would have to beg for long even if I was trying to tease you. :D

Careful it's hot. ;)

AnimatedCoffeeCup.gif

Made me think......... your pics should come with that warning. :D

Seems we have a severe weather warning for Sunday/Monday, so I may join you for coffee then. :kiss:

MMMMMMMMMM cupcakes and your breasts delicious! :cattail:

spiked coffee

How about some spiked coffee? Vodka, tequila, scotch...

Love the new series and the red panties are awesome! Can just imaginey my mouth wetting your panties, so spread em wide for some love.

Enjoy your weekend

If I lived with you, I'd never get anything done. I would spend every waking hour making you squirm. :devil:

lick, lick, lick...

Hockey style................ I love it !!!!!! That saying is gonna stick ( oops, no pun intended !! ). Now, enough of that - bend over.... we're going to do it and get off together...mmmm. Have a good week babe.

Good evening, my lovelies!

And just like that the crisp air has turned to c-c-c-c-old! With every temperature drop I want less and less to take off my clothes! Come over here and keep me warm, I won't bite ~ scout's honor.

On with the series....

That's too bad... I like biting... *fakes an evil grin*. Absolutely love #6!! You are truly a beautiful woman!!!

Stunning as always :)
Cream and sugar?:kiss::rose:

I suddenly want to lick cup cake frosting off you and warm you up in the naughtiest way I know!
But yeah a cup of coffee would be nice to but near as much fun!
Next cupcake I eat I will think of you and smile a bit too much.
Mmmhmmmm....buttercream frosting. We can lick it off of each other!

Such a beautiful sexy woman and one large coffee -- at your service -- is there anything else I can do for/too you?
Oh, I do love to be, ahem, serviced... :devil:

I like what I see behind the "red curtain". Have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you :kiss:

I don't imagine you would have to beg for long even if I was trying to tease you.

Careful it's hot.

AnimatedCoffeeCup.gif

Made me think......... your pics should come with that warning.

Seems we have a severe weather warning for Sunday/Monday, so I may join you for coffee then.
Thank you for the coffee :kiss: Hope the wind spent its time blowing the dark clouds away. Speaking of blowing... did you need to light any candles? Did you lose power? :cattail:

MMMMMMMMMM cupcakes and your breasts delicious!
What flavor? ;)

How about some spiked coffee? Vodka, tequila, scotch...

Love the new series and the red panties are awesome! Can just imaginey my mouth wetting your panties, so spread em wide for some love.

Enjoy your weekend
I can't say I've ever had spiked coffee... mommy's little helper? Speaking of helping, let me pull those red panties aside :devil:

If I lived with you, I'd never get anything done. I would spend every waking hour making you squirm.
That makes two of us who wouldn't get anything done!!:cattail:

Love the pictures!!! Keep up the great work and I hope you are smiling as much as we are when we see you post.
Thank you :kiss:

Hockey style................ I love it !!!!!! That saying is gonna stick ( oops, no pun intended !! ). Now, enough of that - bend over.... we're going to do it and get off together...mmmm. Have a good week babe.
Hockey style it is Mmmmhmmmmmm yessssssss

not quite...yet
HA! No, not quite yet. A girl's got to leave *something* to the imagination, right?

That's too bad... I like biting... *fakes an evil grin*. Absolutely love #6!! You are truly a beautiful woman!!!
I'd nibble for you, my sexy friend.

Just knew you'd say #7 lol
Am sure you could look them straight in the eye and smile a knowing smile
Who me? (batting my eyelashes) ;)

Stunning as always
Cream and sugar?
Thank you, and yes, please ~ cream and sugar~ just the way I like it.

Nice to see our sexy shy girl hanging around again. I hope the real world has not been too busy. ;)

Thank you for the coffee :kiss: Hope the wind spent its time blowing the dark clouds away. Speaking of blowing... did you need to light any candles? Did you lose power? :cattail:

Fortunately most our power is transmitted underground. However, I did lose a fence panel. I replaced five last year and had hoped the rest would last another year or two. :(

Blowing? I'll light the candles to create the right atmosphere , you adopt the position on your knees. :devil:

I got a shiver of naughty pleasure and some swelling form the way you said buttercream and licking!:devil:
I am your willing man whore sprinkles be damn woman I must have you! :heart:

Consider it done
Hope your Tuesday is going well
Why, thank you. My week is going quite well, for a change...:kiss:

Nice to see our sexy shy girl hanging around again. I hope the real world has not been too busy.
With a family and full-time work, I am *always* too busy. ;) The trick is juggling it all in a way that gets me *here* :kiss::kiss:

Fortunately most our power is transmitted underground. However, I did lose a fence panel. I replaced five last year and had hoped the rest would last another year or two.

Blowing? I'll light the candles to create the right atmosphere , you adopt the position on your knees.
Underground power...nice. Broken fence, not so much :(

Oh, and if you only knew just how much I love to adopt that position...:devil:

I got a shiver of naughty pleasure and some swelling form the way you said buttercream and licking!
I am your willing man whore sprinkles be damn woman I must have you!
I've never had a man whore before....are you ready to be my first? :cattail:

With a family and full-time work, I am *always* too busy. ;) The trick is juggling it all in a way that gets me *here* :kiss::kiss:

I would be happy to help you get here as often as I can. ;) Lets skip here and just get to where you are. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back