Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think I've caught up on posting all of the pics I took but never quite finished posting. I now need to get back in front of the camera, but am at a loss for ideas.

Here's where you all come in. Other than pages of "release kitty!" pleas, give me some ideas about what you'd like to see.

Anyone? Anyone?

Hope you are all having a lovely week ~ stay warm my little lovebugs!

Accidental slips ;):devil:

OK, so I wear my kick-ass corporate hat by day ~ so the words 'domestic bliss' don't exactly roll off of my tongue so easily...but the pics were fun to take. I wasn't exactly cooking, but I did take the pics in my kitchen, you can see a glimpse of the stove ....should count for something, right?

Keep the ideas coming, :heart:bugs!

Cook_1
Cook_2
Cook_3
Cook_4

Even fully dressed you're hot :devil:

Good morning love-buggies!

Here are a few more pics in my 'pretending to be a domestic goddess' series.... maybe I didn't play enough "dress up" as a kid... maybe that's why this is so appealing? :rolleyes:

cook_5
cook_6
cook_7

I tried to get my hair a little higher in true 50's fashion and even wore red lipstick... but let's be honest, you all aren't interested in what I'm wearing, are you? ;)

You are a hot lady:rose:

Oooo la la!
I'm going to do my own set like this.
I absolutely love that bra. Simple but sexy!
Can't wait to see it! I still want some of those pink knee socks! Hot!

Wow...love this last one... this set would make a great boudoir shoot, very retro and absolutely sexy!!
Why, thank you!

My hump day is so much better now after seeing you my lady. Love the soft touch of your nipple. Love to take it in my mouth though
Yum!

******en outstanding babe ;0: ) YOUR outdoing yourself :)

and yes ) leans back in for the kiss
Why, thank you my sweet:heart: for the compliment *and* the kiss (especially the kiss)

and (#)(* funck
Typing one handed again? ;)

Now don't get burned in the kitchen!!! (Ps, I will keep it a secret if you will!!!)
It's a deal! Mum's the word (as opposed to "bird")

Now see would it not be easier for me to "hold" your breasts while you cook, that way you would have two hands free!!!! (Of course my "appendage" might start to get in the way!!)
Oh, then we can just use whatever free hands we have to grab whatever gets in the way! ;)

Glad you had a fun time
Accidental slips
Even fully dressed you're hot
You are a hot lady
Hot hot hot
Love #9
Why, thank you my dear, as always! :kiss: [/QUOTE]

Kiss the cook?

:kiss:

Hope everyone is doing well this fine Thursday. I am doing fine knowing that tomorrow is Friday!

Cook_11
Cook_12
Cook_13

Have a good day, lovelies!

Yes will have a Great Day If I get to "kiss the cook". Of course you never mentioned where??? hmmm, think I will start on those enticing nipples, but after they are hard and stiff, wander down south and kiss/munch till I receive a wet reward!!!!

Hot as always sweetie:rose:
Thank you :kiss:

Drool...wow.
Come on, now, I bet you can do something better with that mouth than drool... :cattail:

This blows food network out of the water! Best cooking show ever!
Thank you for making me laugh today! Nekkid cooking! :devil:

That sneaky nipple is fabulous!! ;)
I am super sneaky!

Yes will have a Great Day If I get to "kiss the cook". Of course you never mentioned where??? hmmm, think I will start on those enticing nipples, but after they are hard and stiff, wander down south and kiss/munch till I receive a wet reward!!!!
Well, then. I can't say much other than mmmmmmmmmm...... :kiss:

Whoohoo.... Friday!

Hi Lovebugs!

Is everybody ready for the weekend? I have a busy one coming up ~ all kinds of fun to be had.

Still cooking... soon I'll need to move on to the next set....whatever that may be!

Cooking 15
Cooking 16
Cooking 17

Don't blink... it will be Monday before we know it!

My goodness you are hot!! Love the necklace, very sexy!! Would love to see you with ONLY that on:D

MMMM I so want to give your the Aunt Jemima treatment when I saw you in the kitchen with your apron and spoon:devil:
It gave off such a wonderful Domestic Goddess vibe and left me hungry for you ,such a lucky hubby you have:rose:

All this cooking is making me sooo hungry.
So, go ahead and take a taste!

Mmm...now here is some cooking I can get in to...deep, deep into!!
What's your favorite dish?

My goodness you are hot!! Love the necklace, very sexy!! Would love to see you with ONLY that on
Hmmmmm... a new series? :eek:

Whatever you cooking I want some.
I do love to share...

No. 17 does it. So much emotions there. Enjoy the weekend
Why, thank you! :kiss:

Yes your naked body is hot, but what about the food?
Tell me what you'd like to eat, and I'll be happy to oblige...

your mouth is still incredibly seductive.
Thank you sweet:heart:

Wow such a beautiful sexy woman!
Thank you! :kiss:

MMMM I so want to give your the Aunt Jemima treatment when I saw you in the kitchen with your apron and spoon:devil:
It gave off such a wonderful Domestic Goddess vibe and left me hungry for you ,such a lucky hubby you have
Come take a taste... off of my spoon, dear.... :devil:

It's another Monday

Time to get moving on with my busy day. Here are the last of the set ~ they aren't in the kitchen, but they are wearing my favorite skirt.

Now I have to decide what the next set will be.... I know many of you shared some ideas... any more out there?

Cooking _18
Cooking_19
Cooking_20

Have a good week, lovebugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back