Into The Shadows (Closed)

He looked to her as she exclaimed that, but he shook his head. " When the art was first created, it was in clothing that was much less than this." He replied matter of factly. One thing he certainly knew about Mikoto was that she was reserved, and that she would be thrown off by his actions.

Even as she gritted her teeth, his posture did not change. " Misu no Kokoro." He replied, looking to her. " Mind like Water." The phrase meant, and even as she held up the bra, he looked to her patiently.

Even as she questioned his training he could feel the mark light up, though the female oni's voice was for her alone. As she moved the hand aside and let the bra fall alongside with removing her underwear, he smiled to her challenging response.

" Good." He mused though even as he said that he struck at her. Without her clothing she was able to move much more fluidly, and though she would eventually lose because he WAS much more skilled than he was, she made it a VERY interesting fight. He stripped himself as well though and by the end he was so very hard.

" Suck me." He growled when he had her on her knees, he having 'beaten her' though one day she WOULD beat him, of that he held no doubt. The voice was deeper though, so she knew the male oni was taking over.
 
Mikoto kept at him for as long as she could. He had dropped his clothes to the floor as well, showing that his monstrous cock stood before her. She moved closer and closer until she slipped up and fell to her knees before him. "Suck me." She didn't want to because she knew she would gag, but the mark on her back lit up and she was not able to control her actions as she took his entire length into her mouth.

"You will suck him, easily," the feminine Oni spoke to her. She let his shaft slide further and further until it was a good ways down her throat, moving it in and out of her mouth with ease. The Oni had made it where she would not gag whatsoever whenever she sucked him. She let her tongue glide along his massive cock, covering it with her saliva as she flicked the tip with her tongue, moving her hand up to the base to guide it easier into her mouth.
 
Takeo was impressed with her, and she WOULD defeat him one day, but that day was not today. He admired her spirit though, and even as she seemed to hesitate, his hand snapped out, sliding within her hair. " Take it." He growled to her and even as the mark lit up, he pushed her down onto his cock.

Even as she let him slide further and further, as her throat opened Takeo gasped. " Good girl." He growled at both the female aspect of himself as well as Mikoto, though as he let her come back up, as she flicked the tip he groaned.

Her hand guided him, but he didn't need guiding, instead on the next thrust he pushed his entire cock down her throat before he began to fuck her face, his cock pulsing as he pushed it in, forcing her to take more and more cock as he face fucked her.

He took her roughly, but she could handle it, and besides, he knew she was enjoying herself in a perverse way!
 
She sped up her sucking motions to match his actions pulling her head closer, forcing him further and further down her throat. She could taste his precum and knew he would grow more before the end of this session. She looked up at him, her eyes glowing a bright red as she sucked him harder.

She could feel her pussy becoming wetter and stimulated because of the mark on her back. The heat was reaching her breasts, making her nipples become tense from the excitement. She loved the good girl comment and knew he had more to give. She moved her mouth off of his cock and licked all the sides before looking at him, then taking him into her mouth with one fluid motion, his cock head hitting the back of her throat.
 
Takeo grinned as she sped up her actions, and even as she forced him further and further, with each thrust it seemed his cock grew, monstrous and inhuman, as she looked up to him their eyes matched red.

As he saw her truly aroused state he could pick up her scent, and as she fluidly sucked his cock down he wasn't ready to cum just yet. Instead he pulled her off his cock and throwing her down onto her belly he landed atop her.

" Which hole? you pick today." He grumbled, though his tail was emerging, so whichever hole she picked, he would stuff his tail into the other and drive her truly mad with pleasure!
 
"Take my ass, Takeo," she moaned to him as she pushed her ass in the air. She knew that he loved her tight ass and would offer it to him any day. "Fuck me hard, Sensei," she moaned as she knew his monstrous cock would force it's way in. She turned her head slightly to look up at him. She felt him push his cock into her ass and she groaned as it slid deep with her.

She felt him push his tail into her drenched pussy, as it expanded and stretched her pussy wide for a double penetration experience.
 
Takeo grinned as she moaned that out, and even as she pushed her ass into the air, she did know Takeo well, for he did love her ass. As she moaned for him to fuck her hard he grinned to her. " As you wish." He purred to her and even as she turned her head slightly to look up at him, she could see he had grown to his demonic state by then.

Even as his cock pressed, he took hold of her hips and forced his cock deeply into her ass, feeling it stretch for him he grinned and slid it deeply into her ass. Hearing her cry out at his tail sliding in, he did 'expand it' so that it stuffed her pussy just as her ass was, and with that he grinned as he 'twitched' his tail, it vibrating like a rattlesnakes tail as it 'hit' her all inside her, stimulating her pussy as he pulled his hips back.

" You want hard..." He purred before he slammed his cock into her ass in and out of her ass once hard, he grinned and began a rough and truly hard fucking of her ass, his one hand moving into her hair, yanking her back against him as he owned her ass and pussy together!
 
"Oh f-fuck, Takeo!" she groaned, his cock and tail filling her holes with such vigor. She was being fucked into oblivion. The only way it was right to be fucked. She could feel herself begin to contract around him, squeezing so hard. Her cunt was overflowing with her juices as he was like a piston in and out of her with his tail and massive cock.

"Unnghhh yes!!!" she moaned out, almost screaming. She was in a blissful state.
 
Takeo grinned at her groaning, and even as she was being fucked into oblivion he looked to her as she began to contract around him, her pussy was being filled by a tail which mimicked a cock, and even as he was like a piston with his cock and tail her ass and pussy had no chance.

As she moaned that and almost screamed he grinned and rolled them over, letting her atop him as he looked to her. " Ride me Mikoto, give yourself to me." His deep demonic voice commanded her, her holes filled and slick, her ass so stretched by that massive demon cock and his tail stuffed her pussy.

" Show me how the female aspect of myself fucks." He purred challengingly with a grin.
 
Mikoto switched around and rode him on top. His tail was so thick within her pussy as she began to grind on him, fucking his tail while his cock was so far up her ass. "Oh Takeo!" she moaned out as she kept fucking him, his hips were a blur thrusting into her.

She leaned over to give him a kiss, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth, the Oni essence sharing between the two of them. Her eyes were glowing bright red now and her body began to move all on it's own, in a blur as she kept fucking him. She was going to cum and cum all over his tail and squeeze his cock in her ass until he couldn't take it anymore.
 
Oh the oni essence was strong between them, and even as she began to grind atop him, Takeo grinned to her, though as she moaned and kept fucking him he watched as her hips were a blur.

As she leaned over to kiss him though he kissed her deeply back, his tongue pushing and dueling with hers. Even as her eyes were glowing a bright red, as she was going to cum, he felt how she clenched her ass down and a guttural low growl escaped him.

Even as she was about to cum he 'changed' his tail, morphing it so that it had small bumps along it which only served to stimulate her pussy's core every time it was moved, and he moved it a lot to make her squirt all over his cock, even as he was about to fill her ass with his cum!
 
Mikoto felt him morph his tail into a ribbed dildo as he picked up his pace within her. She felt his cock swell and grow more inside her ass. "I'm close.." she moaned into his ear as she bucked her hips against his, her back arching from the intensity of it. "I'm cumming!!" she moaned out, her voice a bit deeper from the essence of the Oni taking her over. Her aura was erupting from her as she came hard around the tail that was invading her pussy. Her ass gripped his cock that was invading her ass. "Fill me.." she moaned out, still feeling the effects of her climax.
 
She was truly beautiful, and seemed to grow even more beautiful with each day.

Even as she felt his cock swell, he heard her moaning, though as she came so beautifully there was no holding back on his part, his huge monstrous demonic cock exploding, spraying his seed into her ass as his tail filled her pussy oh so well and only seemed to grow larger still, stretching her to the max as she came so hard and beautifully.
 
Her back arched as her nails dug into his chest from the force of him cumming deep within her ass. The impact of his hot seed filling her from that entrance was enough to prolong her own orgasm as he kept up the twisting and thrusting of his tail within her own pussy.

She started falling backwards across him as her consciousness started to fade from her. "Not again, you will not pass out," the Oni's essence spoke to her. She could feel herself become rejuvenated to a point that she wouldn't pass out. She was not on equal level with Takeo's full abilities when in that form, but she was good enough that it made him pant heavily from the strong orgasm that he had reached. "So, how do you like the female aspect within me?" she said, still panting herself.
 
Takeo watched her as her back arched, as her nails dug into his chest, and even as she was starting to fall backwards across him, he smirked as he saw her 'jolt' to life with the oni's essence.

Even as he was able to see her become re-juvinated, as she asked that he grinned. " I think, that the female aspect will make for quite the amazing time." He mused, though he pulled out of her and moved to stand.

" I am going to check on Saeko." He announced as he pulled just his gi pants on and headed over towards the barracks, he knowing he had worked Saeko hard sexually yesterday, so he wanted to make sure that she was all right!
 
"Okay, I'll get the place cleaned up in here for the afternoon class. Maybe we three can go get bento for lunch," Mikoto said, giving him a deep kiss.

**********
"No, ohh, fuck, Takeo! You shouldn't..Ahh you're going so deep, Takeo-san! You're fucking me raw! Ahhh ungh!" Saeko sat up having dreamed about being fucked senseless by Takeo. Her pussy was wet from the excitement of the dream. She heard a knock at the door. "C-come in," she said sitting up in bed, realizing she was naked. She hurried to pull the sheet up around her chest to cover herself. It was Takeo. "Takeo-san...What brings you here?" she asked looking at the clock. "Oh no, I've missed first class! Gomenasai, I'm so sorry."
 
Takeo nodded to Mikoto as she said that, though as she gave him that deep kiss Takeo kissed her just as deeply back before he headed into the barracks.

As Saeko sat up and said that, though he saw how she covered herself, he looked to her. " I came to see how you were doing Saeko." He mused gently, though as she profusely apologized he grinned. " I did make you pass out last night. I would have been surprised had you made it in." He admitted, he clearly not upset with her. Even as he said that though he seemed to sniff the air, picking up her excitement.

" were you having a good dream?" He asked with a knowing and interested look.
 
Saeko's eyes opened wide, "Can he smell that I had a sex dream?" "Um, yes.. It was a good dream." That wasn't what she wanted to say. It was as if her tongue had a mind of it's own. She was unable to control what she wanted to say. "I'll be..um.." "Come on now, you wanna say you'll be at work soon, you can do it," "You wanna join me for a shower?"

"What the hell is going on?" She had wanted to say something entirely different. "Oh um..." she started, but stopped, afraid that he might think differently of her if she continued talking. "Again, gomen.." she said apologizing, looking away from him.

**********

"Your friend in the other part of this establishment is wanting his cock in her so badly. Should I go pay her a visit?" the Oni asked Mikoto.
"No, most certainly not. You are here to help me train, not to be just a sex demon," she said in response.
"You're not going to let me have fun are you?"
"Nope," Mikoto said picking up one of the kendo to begin attacking the dummy on the other side of the room after she found a spare gi to put on.
 
Takeo looked right to her as she opened her eyes wide, and even as she said that she HAD enjoyed a good dream, he smiled. " I'm glad. Dreams are a window to one's desires." He replied, though as she trailed off her comment, he looked curiously to her.

The oni's influence always elevated the desires of those who were having them, and even as she asked him that, he smiled but nodded. " Release the sheet, and I will be happy to join you for a shower Saeko." He mused with a smile, though he waved her apology off.

" If I had been angry with you, I would have snuck in with a shenai, you know that." He remarked and added. " Come now, the shower waits for us." He purred with a predatory gleam to his eyes.
 
Something made her pull the sheet away. She didn't want to, but something within her had made her pull it away. "Oh..sure.." she said looking to him.. She stood up off the bed, her nude frame showing to him. Her excitement had ended up dripping down her inner thighs when she stood up. Her face turned into a blush when she saw his eyes turn that amazing glow. She walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, the warm water heating up as she tested it with her hand. She stepped in and turned towards him. "T-Takeo?" she said as she noticed he was in the nude, his cock standing straight up. She knelt on her knees and looked up to him before taking his length into her mouth.
 
Oh if she truly hadn't wanted to, she could have fought it in some way. Even as she looked to him though he watched her as she stood off the bed in her nude glory. " Utsukushī" He purred as she said that.

Even as she moved to the bathing room though he followed after her. She was busy with the shower so she did not notice when he had stripped, but as she stepped in he joined her, and watching her as she knelt and pulled him into her mouth he gasped.

" Good... girl." He purred, his fingers sliding into her hair before he forcefully shoved her onto his cock, fucking her mouth with deliberately long thrusts letting his cock own her, even as the oni 'took control', the aura heating her body into a feverishly needy state!
 
She felt him grip her hair, moaning as he fucked her needy mouth. Her pussy became instantly wet when he transformed into the Oni, the essence taking him over, allowing his cock to grow at an extraordinary rate. She looked up at him and noticed that his eyes were now growing bright red as they had the night before. There was something about him that was taking her over, making her want this more than she had the night before. There was a need growing within her to taste his cum, to let it go down her throat. That image was shooting into her head, feeding her desire as she sucked his cock. But another need was filling her soul - she wanted him to fuck her against the shower wall. She looked up to him, as if her eyes were begging him as she felt him get bigger within her mouth, pushing to the very back. But she wasn't gagging whatsoever. She was enjoying this. Her true nature was enjoying this moment with him as the warm water ran down both of their bodies. She gripped his balls and massaged them gently, bringing moans of pleasure from him. She sped up the sucking motion, taking more and more into her mouth as he fucked.
 
Takeo felt himself 'lose control' of his own actions, and watched as his frame grew and morphed, his muscles becoming much more defined, his cock growing extraordinarily, and even as Saeko sucked at him he growled to himself. The oni wanted to mark Saeko as well but Takeo refused. He wanted his love to always remain 'free' to make her own decisions in this.

Even as she cradled and handled his balls though he grunted and groaned, his eyes flashing red as he gripped her hair and forced his cock down her throat. " Don't worry.." He purred as she sucked at him. " When I come, I will remain hard, just to fill your needy little pussy and ass." He promised, the oni's voice deep, luscious as he handled her.

Within moments he came, his cock spewing his cum into her mouth and throat, and he stayed true to his word, that massive monstrous cock remained rock hard, ready to fuck her against the wall into the cum slut she was!
 
Mikoto could since at this moment that Takeo had taken the form of the Oni.. "You're male counterpart is a particular one, isn't he?" she questioned the female essence within her.
"Yes, but he's more of a sex demon than this part. Curses to being a woman for your comfort. Now, hit that dummy with all your might! I wanna see you work!" the Oni spouted back at her.
"Hai!" she said agreeing with it, hitting the dummy figure with all the side kicks and fluid punches she could muster, sweat dripping off her forehead.

**********

She sucked his cock harder and felt her spirit become free as she knelt before him. Saeko was speeding up with her own actions on his monstrous member, feeling him swell within her mouth. She knew that he was close to cumming and her body was ready for it. Stream after stream of sticky warmth coated the inside of her mouth as she attempted to swallow it. It warmed her insides as she did so, taking every drop into her very being. She was surprised that she could take all of it, but she did, licking up every drop that seemed to escape her needy mouth.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock, licking the still swollen head, cleaning the slit with her tongue and the shaft as well. She stood up looking at him, "Now?" she questioned before something inside her made her stand against the wall. Her pussy was ready for him, drenched with her own juices, ready to cover his rock hard cock with her essence.

She looked at him. "If the demon within you wishes to mark me, I don't mind. I will love you and only you to the end of time and beyond that, Takeo-san," she said blinking her eyes at him. She wanted him for life, but only if he wanted the same too. She dipped her fingers into her wet pussy, gripping the clit between two fingers and brought her digits to her lips so he could see. She licked her fingertips, tasting herself and moaned in delight at the sweet nectar coating them. "Come fuck me," she said to him.
 
There were always aspects to different oni. Even a sex demon had a militaristic counterpart which would always see to it's survival, and that was the part which was now inside of Mikoto. Through the link he could hear the conversation, and he didn't mind that Mikoto-san was being drilled by the essence, it would make her stronger.

As he watched Saeko suck at his cock though he grunted out, his hot seed spilling into her belly and as she took in all down, he watched her as she seemed surprised that she could handle it all.

" You are my love, and you can handle any challenge." He purred as she licked up the still swollen head, and as she stood up looking to him as she asked that, he could see her excitement dripping down her thighs, letting him know how much she was ready.

As she announced that though Takeo looked to her, the inner demon singing in delight he nodded. " Very well, then turn." He purred, and as Saeko did so the oni stepped up to her. His cock positioned itself at her pussy before it thrust right up and into her. The head of his cock penetrated right into her womb as a burning hot sensation was felt on her lower abdomen over her pubic bone, she would be able to see the demonic mark appear.

He forced his cock into her womb over and over again, but this mark was slightly different, it would always protect Saeko, marking her as the oni's breeding woman, that she would bear him many children, which would in turn facilitate more power for the demon! Takeo reached around though and pinched her own clit, his claws piercing it as a golden ring appeared on her clit, making EVERYTHING even more intense as he owned her!
 
Back
Top