Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
like what i saw....

great pics.... very natural and sexxyyyyy!!!!

keep the camera rolling..

From what I see....No reason to be shy!!!!

Hump Day!

Oh, the countdown to the weekend has begun, my lovebugs!

Still a bit more left in this series, and then I'll need to take some more pics! What to wear? What to wear?

Hope you're all making through the daily grind! :kiss:

Still a bit more left in this series, and then I'll need to take some more pics! What to wear? What to wear?

I think I speak for everyone when I say NOTHING? ;)

OK, I'm done stalking your thread for the day gorgeous! Have a good evening! :heart:

What to wear? What not to wear? I think you look great in nothing at all. ;) LOL

great pics.... very natural and sexxyyyyy!!!!

keep the camera rolling..

From what I see....No reason to be shy!!!!
Why thank you! :kiss:

I forgot to tell you I love your hair! It always looks so soft and shiny!! :)
Thanks!

I think I speak for everyone when I say NOTHING? ;)

OK, I'm done stalking your thread for the day gorgeous! Have a good evening! :heart:
I love it! Never stop stalking ;) The thread always needs a good dose of SB sexiness! :kiss::kiss:

What to wear? What not to wear? I think you look great in nothing at all. ;) LOL
Hmmmmmm.... nothing at all, huh? Let me sleep on that one....naked.

wear nothing!!!

I say wear nothing, better yet leave some for our imaginations and wear a fishnet suite.

BTW, I love photo#2. I have to go now before I get in trouble looking at #2. Ghrrrr
Suck it babe.

Hey beautiful, loving this series of pics! Cant wait to see the next ones...again, anticipation...:nana::kiss:

Why thank you! :kiss:

Thanks!

I love it! Never stop stalking ;) The thread always needs a good dose of SB sexiness! :kiss::kiss:

Hmmmmmm.... nothing at all, huh? Let me sleep on that one....naked.

LOL.... you look great in anything and it would appear even better in nothing. I would be very happy with anything. ;)

As usual, I'm captivated. You make me want to place my lips on your lovely nips, but then you lovely mouth would be going to waste. You do it all with such coyness. I'm truly smitten.

I say wear nothing, better yet leave some for our imaginations and wear a fishnet suite.

BTW, I love photo#2. I have to go now before I get in trouble looking at #2. Ghrrrr
Suck it babe.
Trouble? What trouble could you possibly get into with little ol' me? :cattail:

Hey beautiful, loving this series of pics! Cant wait to see the next ones...again, anticipation...:nana::kiss:
Thank you sweet:heart: I am having a lot of fun with this as well.

Goodness gracious, this is quite a series, amazing.
Hey you! Always good to see you :kiss: Thank you!

LOL.... you look great in anything and it would appear even better in nothing. I would be very happy with anything.
So wearing something between everything and nothing? Sounds like a plan ;) Thank you sweetness. :kiss:

As usual, I'm captivated. You make me want to place my lips on your lovely nips, but then you lovely mouth would be going to waste. You do it all with such coyness. I'm truly smitten.
Captivated, huh? Wow. What can I say? I'm :eek: Thank you.

Stunning as always sweetie :kiss:
Love #2:devil::rose:

Trouble? What trouble could you possibly get into with little ol' me? :cattail:

Thank you sweet:heart: I am having a lot of fun with this as well.

Hey you! Always good to see you :kiss: Thank you!

So wearing something between everything and nothing? Sounds like a plan ;) Thank you sweetness. :kiss:

Captivated, huh? Wow. What can I say? I'm :eek: Thank you.

I see the majority vote is for you to wear nothing! Now that is a plan

RW has had me horribly busy, always nice to pop in over here. Shy, sultry, coy, teasing, and tantalizing. Always a pick me up.

Never thought anyone could make a PD dress look so sexy. I am going to have to drop by much more often!

That my panty-less escapades would get so much attention? :eek:

Inching upward

Peek

Day two of the week down, 3 more to go!

Have a good evening :heart:bugs!

Anxiously licks lips (not my own either) parting them to receive proper pleasures from a very excited man. Love the sneak peak. Hope it is just a beginning. :devil:

Thank you, you are a very beautiful woman.

Am glad your week is going well
:kiss:right back at 'cha

Stunning as always sweetie :kiss:
Love #2:
Thank you!

I see the majority vote is for you to wear nothing! Now that is a plan
And in some worlds, majority rules ;)

RW has had me horribly busy, always nice to pop in over here. Shy, sultry, coy, teasing, and tantalizing. Always a pick me up.
Why thank you sweet:heart: Hope things slow down for you soon!

Never thought anyone could make a PD dress look so sexy. I am going to have to drop by much more often!
Why aren't you super sweet? Thank you.

Anxiously licks lips (not my own either) parting them to receive proper pleasures from a very excited man. Love the sneak peak. Hope it is just a beginning.

Thank you, you are a very beautiful woman.
Wow, thank you. :eek:

Yum lovely set stranger
xx
miss you
Long time no see around here! Hope all's well with you my sweet mackkjackk. :kiss::kiss:

oh and i've tried to post more but they got lost in the changes / upgrades.. dont stress i have been around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back