Forgotten Promises - Setting/OOC/Casting Call

The only thing Molly could say to herself now was, (Go with the flow Molly girl...go with the flow.) She opened the beer took a mouthful, grimaced at the taste for a second then glanced at Uriah before commenting,

"Now what?"

"Now, I must research the Bali. I will be in my study. I have some books I must look at, and find out if I am going to have the information...or must trade for the information with...well. Let's hope not."

Uriah started to leave, then stopped, turning and saying, "Where are my manners. Be welcome as guests and friends. Be welcome under the customs of hospitality, and know that so long as you dwell here, your foes are mine. Have safety within these walls, shelter under this roof and your needs met as best I am able.

With that said, I will caution you, I have many...their are many things here that are not what they seem, and can be more dangerous than they appear to be. Please, use your best judgement in handling pieces of my collection while I am not present."

He looked at Chou & Fatima. Chou nodded formally back to him, Fatima the same; then they looked each other in the eye for the first time.

Chou was cool, he posture loose. Fatima was her usual unmoving self. Chou said, "We will address our matters another time. After."

Fatima said, "After."

Uriah left, leaving Molly, Chou and Fatima in his palatial living room, as he went into his study.

Chou looked at Fatima and said, "Don't you have to go feed and kill someone to survive another night?" Fatima said, "I have already slain this eve, I am sated, perhaps you need to be walked?"

Chou looked at the clock and said, "It's 10:35 pm Friday night, in Paris. End of the world or not, I will not waste this opportunity."

She looked at Molly and said "Coming?"
 
Molly watched the exchange between Chou and Fatima after Uriah had left the room while sipping at her beer. She really didn't feel comfortable with either of them, so when Chou looked at the clock and said,

"It's 10:35 pm Friday night, in Paris. End of the world or not, I will not waste this opportunity."

Looking at Molly before adding,

"Coming?"

Molly took another sip of her drink sat up and replied,

"No, I think I will pass on your offer I would rather just stay here and think about the last 24 hours of my life. I am sure you'll understand, that I have a tremendous amount of information to digest. But go on, have some fun...or what passes for fun for the two of you."

She watched as the two of them, keeping a good distance from each other left the apartment. With a sigh of relief, Molly relaxed for a few minutes before finishing her beer. Getting up, she called out to Uriah,

"I hope you don't mind if I look in your frig for something to eat and maybe another beer?"

When she didn't hear him respond she shrugged her shoulders before making her way into his well equipped kitchen. Opening the frig door, she grabbed some sliced meat, lettuce, grainy mustard and took it all to the counter. Looking in the drawers she found a knife and now needed some bread, which she eventually found. As she was assembling her sandwich, Molly noticed a well stocked wine cabinet, walking over to it she glanced at the labels, finally picking out a dry sherry.

She took her sandwich a wine glass and her sherry and went back into the living room. The food and sherry did her a lot of good, leaving her feeling mellow. Looking around she thought, (I wonder what kind of things Uriah keeps around here...no harm in having a closer look.) Filling her glass with more sherry she got up and walked over to the book shelf. There was all kinds of titles in languages she had no idea what they could be, she continued to sip at her sherry as she poked around.

Then she came across an unusual small framed mirror, (Hello what is this?) it looked very old glistening with a fine patina. As Molly looked into the mirror, she saw it go black then...smoke swirled inside. She couldn't take her eyes off of it....then slowly a scene began to form. She took another sip of her drink...totally absorbed in what was happening inside the mirror.

Eventually she could make out a landscape, trees and what looked like a winding road....then to Molly's surprise a man on horseback became visible. This made her smile, reminding her of the olden days since the horseman was dressed like a nobleman. Slowly the image started to come alive....Molly couldn't take her eyes off of it....she now felt like she was being drawn into the scene. She dropped the glass she had been holding, plus the mirror fell onto the desk she had been standing beside.

Suddenly Molly was taken from the room in Uriah's apartment and found herself standing on the road in the scene in the mirror. The horseman spotted her and kicked his horse froward....Molly started to back up before turning around and running for the trees. The sound of hoof beats from the oncoming horse and rider came up fast. She kept on pumping her legs hoping to get into the cover of the trees, but her luck seemed to be running out. Molly looked back again, grinding her teeth putting on one last burst of speed.

Just before she would have made it to the trees, the man leaned over, grabbed her by the back of her jeans' waistband and with not much elegance hauled her over his saddle. Molly turned her head upwards trying to look up at him as she yelled,

"What the Hell do you think your doing?"

He laughed as he held her down so she couldn't slip off. before turning the horse around and heading back towards the road.
 
He felt it.

He ran up the stairs and dam it, he saw the glass, the spilled wine and the mirror.

He grabbed a sword and belt, a javelin off the wall, stuffed a pair of axes in his belt, an extra magazine for his .45acp pistol (he carried 4 extra routinely, but hey, he may need more) his thick leather buff coat with padding and armor, and looked quickly for a shield.

He ran into the living room, grabbed the shield, a small glass figurine of a lion and hurried back, then looked into the mirror.

He said, "Mirror, mirror in my hand, show me where I want to land. Mirror, mirror in my hand...you know the drill. "

He swore the mirror laughed.

He hated it when that happened.

"I stole you from the Queen, don't make me fedex your ass back..." he said.

The mirror rippled in mirth. He should never have stolen this thing...but, it did have it's uses...

The Glass clouded, and suddenly he was on a field near a woodland.

He placed the lion figurine on the ground, drew his sword and cut his hand, then let the blood well up in his palms. He poured it onto the lion when he had a goodly amount.

He stepped back.

The lion absorbed the blood, and grew to the size of a real lion...then larger.

The beast looked at him and snarled. He looked back into its eyes. He smiled.

The beast sat, and he got onto it. No saddle, so this would be rough...

And the beast stood up. The lion sniffed the air, and then took off after it's prey with a bone shattering roar and a burst of speed.

He hoped he was going after Molly, not a deer.

Soon he came upon a horsemen with Molly over his horse. He saw the standard the man was flying from his lance.

A red Griffin, on a blue field...He didn't know that standard, but from the feel of the man's passage, he wasn't a man at all.

Elves.

Fuckin elves. As bad as Goblins to deal with, but at least Goblins were honest about the fact they would eat you if they wanted...

The horseman looked behind him and slowed, circling his mount with Molly over the saddle in front of him.

"Hail" he said. The horse, pawed and shifted as if to charge. The man held it back.

Uriah pulled the Lion's mane and said "Hail. Release her."

The man...elf...laughed and said "She was in our lands. I claim her. She is my slave, but you can buy her if you please."

"I do not buy what is free." Uriah said. The knight said, "Then she is mine." with a sure tone to his voice, at which point Molly recovering from the shock, said "Your's? Your's my ass! Put me down, you armored asshole!". Having a moment without the horse moving, she drew her revolver, and jammed her revolver into the knight's side.

The revolver, when it's steel contacted with the armor, reacted.

The armor, finely wrought and intricately inlaid with enamel, silver and gold, turned white hot and the splintered, causing the man to loose control of his horse, releasing Molly.

She fell off the horse, fortunately onto a pile of leaves.

The handsome man, his face now enraged, drew his sword and leaned over to strike her with it, then stopped. Molly was laying on her back, the .357 magnum pointing at the man from the ground.

At some point in the evening, the lasergrip, which the gun's owner had forgotten to tell her about, turned on as she gripped it, and the small red dot of the laser, appearing right over the front sight, was locked on the knight's upper torso.

8 pounds of pressure on the trigger and a 145 grain silvertip was on it's way from Molly's gun.

He looked over at Uriah, who had one hand on the Lion's mane...the other pointing a Colt (genuine WWI issue, thank you...) at his head.

His gun didn't have a lasergrip, Uriah being somewhat behind the times. But...the muzzle of the pistol was just under a half an inch.

It seems small when one measures on an ruler, but staring into it...no.

The man, who had just encountered real steel was understandably hesitant to risk it being fired at him.

"She is not yours? Yet you fight for her? Why?" he asked.

"Because I will not suffer her to be a slave." Uriah said.

"I am nobody's slave!" Molly said, cocking the hammer back for a lighter trigger pull. Instead of 8 pounds of pressure, it would now be 2 pounds before someone needed a sweater and would have to dry-clean the old one...

The knight looked over at Molly, and for the first time really looked at her. He looked into her eyes and his grew cloudy for a moment, then they snapped back into reality.

"You...you are..." His face when bone white.

He dropped his sword, then slowly, carefully reached over and lowered his lance, with it, his banner.

"I meant no disrespect, my Lady." the knight said, "I am Ragnar, of House Dawn-Fire. I...I did not know you had returned. With your permission, I will take you to the Keep..."

Uriah thumbed the safety on, and Molly, hearing the small, distinctive click of the safety going back on, decocked the revolver.

Uriah was unfamiliar with House Dawn-Fire, but then again, nobody was able to keep track of the Elvin court.

Sometimes, not even the Elves themselves. Houses rose, reigned for a time...days, centuries, hours, millennium...then vanished, only to reappear.

People thought Europe during the middle ages was confusing. Not compared to the Elves.

Uriah directed the Lion over to Molly, holstered his gun and offered her a hand to help her on.

The lion looked at her, it's eyes dangerously intelligent. Way, way too intelligent to be a...then the intelligence was gone, faded...

The eyes were merely those of a lion.

Uriah said, "Your call if we go with him?"
 
When Molly hit the ground, the air was knocked out of her for a few seconds, she lay on her back trying to catch her breath, while still clutching onto her gun. She saw the man lean towards her with his drawn sword, snapping back to herself she instantly pointed her gun at his chest. Molly's eyes watched as he looked over at Uriah and his lion, her eyes widened as she realized...it was a friggin lion that Uriah rode. If it hadn't been such a tense situation, she would have been rolling on the leaves laughing.

Still hanging onto her gun, Molly looked back and forth between the two of them as they talked about her like she was a piece of meat. (What the hell? Slaves? this is just too much!"

Re-cocking her gun Molly furiously informed the guys,

"I am nobody's slave!"

At her words, the knight looked back down at Molly who was still on her back in the leaves, but now looked mighty angry. His expression changed along with the colour of his face. Molly kept her eyes on his...waiting for she knew not what. He surprised her by lowering his sword, before reaching for his lance with it's banner lowering that as well. Totally out of her element now Molly listened to his next words.

"I meant no disrespect, my Lady." the knight said, "I am Ragnar, of House Dawn-Fire. I...I did not know you had returned. With your permission, I will take you to the Keep..."

Seeing Uriah from the corner of her eye, she lowered her gun and nimbly got up out of her bed of leaves wondering, (Why is he calling me my Lady ...and returned...returned from where? He must be mistaking me for someone else, at least it's better then trying to make a slave out of me....like that was ever going to happen!) As she brushed at her clothes Uriah signalled his lion to come over to her, he held out his hand for her while saying,

"Your call if we go with him?"

Molly who was a animal lover from way back, stared at the intelligent eyes of this beautiful huge cat. Sighing she thought for a moment, (I would have to be crazy if I didn't take this opportunity.) Glancing at the knight for a few seconds, then back at Uriah she replied,

"Why not? I think after he tried to abduct me, we better find out what kind of place this is."

Taking Uriah's hand Molly was swung up behind and onto the lion's back putting her arms around him she thought, (This is way better then across that man's saddle....she again looked at him giving him a scowl.) But not being one to hold a grudge, as they all started to move, Molly began to question Ragnar,

"Well Ragnar, maybe you can tell me a little about your House of Dawn-Fire....and by the way what country are we in now."

As Ragnar collected his thoughts Molly leaned forward and whispered in Uriah's ear,

"Where did you get this lion...and I don't think we are in Kansas any more . ...are we?"
 
"Where did you get this lion...and I don't think we are in Kansas any more . ...are we?"

"It's not a lion...he...it...well, long story. He...sorta lives at my place...the glass figurines in the living room?" he said.

She nodded. "WWII was a bad time. A lot of things were...displaced. Some were hunted to extinction. For others, extinction would have been preferable." he said.

The lion stopped, looked back at them with the odd, intelligent eyes, then looked back and walked after the horse.

"I assume you know the story of Herr Mengele?" he asked. She nodded.

"Dr. Mengele was a monster, but he was more of a monster than people were aware of. The Hebrews weren't the only people after him, and with good reason...but he had his supporters, and even after his death in the '80s, a long reach." Uriah was silent for a time.

"He was the tip of a large, ugly iceberg that may, or may not have melted yet; thus, some have a lot of caution still today. But I would like to not speak any further on this topic. It is distressing." he finished.

They rode for a time, and Ragnar said "It is just ahead." and they broke out of the woodlands, onto a great cleared grassland outside the walls of enormous castle made of obsidian, with veins of ice and fire running through it.

They stopped, and stared up at the castle.

Ragnar turned to Uriah and said, "I know of this one you speak of. 1964. Brazil. I was minutes behind him, I and my squadron. We encountered his leavings...and his trap for us. Friends of mine did not survive." He spurred his horse onward, and said "Dawn-Fire came to power long ago, when the world was young, but we have biden our time until we let it be known unto the world."

Uriah whispered to Molly, "BS. They are nouveau riche..."

"We too the holdings of the Sun-Guard and Wind-Bane when we revealed ourselves." He looked back at Molly and said, "Do you not know of your heritage? Do you not know of you blood?"
 
As the three of them rode on, Uriah talked...mostly about things that Molly didn't have a clue about, she kept on nodding her head at the appropriate times. Finally they just rode quietly along so Molly could look around at the beautiful scenery. As they came to the end of the forest, she could see a open area of grassland. Ragnar said,

"It is just ahead."

When Molly looked in the direction that he pointed to, her jaw dropped. There was something she had only read about in fantasy books, She couldn't believe her eyes...there was a huge wall around a castle that was black and silver and what looked like fire too. When they stopped Molly leaned against Uriah and asked,

"What kind of materials is that castle made of? I have never in my life seen anything like this."

Ragnar spoke about 1964 and Brazil...which went totally over Molly's head. When Uriah whispered,

They are nouveau riche..."

She looked up confused...this whole thing was getting too much for her she frowned (I think I am getting a headache), but Ragnar continued speaking about houses and all. He finally looked back at Molly and asked,

"Do you not know of your heritage? Do you not know of your blood?"

It was now Molly's turn to blush shaking her head she replied,

"No...I don't know anything about my heritage...only just learned about my blood in the last few days. So please forgive my ignorance, I don't even know if I am who you think I am. Let's just take things slow for now...OK? Lifting an eyebrow she added, exactly who do you think I am supposed to be?"

Now feeling some panic coming on she leaned towards Uriah's ear again whispering,

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea ....to come here I mean....I think I got carried away with this lion of yours. So can we go back now? I don't ...want to go into that castle....what kind of people live here anyways? I have a very strange gut feeling Ragnar isn't really human. Start talking Uriah, I have a right to know!"

Suddenly the gates of the castle started to open, a whole bunch of horsemen issued out. They were all decked out in formal outfits including the horses. It seemed like they had a big welcoming party coming out to escort them inside. Molly put her forehead against Uriah's back, groaning,

"I think it's too late to get the hell out of Dodge now! What do we do now?"
 
He looked at the heraldry of the knights who had ridden out to meet them. He wasn’t all that up to date on Fae heraldry, but he wasn’t unable to read the general current of the band of knights. These were mostly newer, younger houses which had conquered (sometimes consuming) older houses , with a smattering of the older house’s survivors mixed in.

Powerful…and at the footsteps of the heart of their domain, more-so.
He whispered back to her, “No. We can’t leave. It would be an insult, and the Fae are all about honor, slights & debts. They collect them, and then have a pathway into you for power. Don’t eat the food or drink anything, they offer unless they tell you without your asking it is freely given, the same if someone offers you perfume, a flower or anything at all. You are evidently one of their royals, so what they may offer to you as a bargain, they may actually owe you by your bloodline.

And they cannot lie…but that merely means they can’t lie outright. They are past masters at telling you a shaded truth. Be on guard.”

With that, the rode up to the procession of knights on magnificent horses. Some were tan, black and spotted…others were a riot of colors with dark, intelligent eyes that were almost human…

The pair and Ragnar rode through the gates, through the tunnel of the castle entrance. It seemed to go on forever, and the stone was writhing with colors of ice, gold, fire and dark, disturbing things imprisoned within the confines of the walls.

Uriah ignored it as if he was not disturbed. The Lion he rode did likewise.
They came to the courtyard, and the interior walls rose above them, the balconies filled with beautiful creatures cloaked in azure, gold, silver and green.
A young woman, appearing barely 30, blonde, slim and green eyed approached them on foot. She was cloaked in white and scarlet.

Ragnar dismounted, then knelt.

The balconies were silent, and she spoke. “Be welcome. Be welcome as guests of my house. Be welcome under the banners of the House of the Morning Fire, the Fire of the Dawn. Have shelter, safety, honor and succor beneath mine banners and my castle. For thy stay, let thine enemies be mine own, and let your life be as dear to me as yours to you.”

Uriah spoke, “Your house?”

Her eyes flashed. With anger or approval, he could not say…She looked at Molly carefully for a moment, then Ragnar, and her eyes hardened.

Ragnar was lunch meat. She might even kill him if he was lucky...

She addressed Molly specifically, saying, “Greetings, you who have returned to us. Greetings and salutations, one who hast been lost and now been found. Greetings, blood of Oberon. I am Xian, who has kept order in your place.” And with that, she knelt to Molly on the stones of the courtyard.
 
As soon as Molly heard Uriah say they couldn't leave now without insulting these people, she softly banged her head against his back a couple more times. Sighing heavily she listened as he went into more of the rules she would have to be aware of. Once he told her to be on guard, she replied,

"OK....but why didn't you tell me before that these fae...have a outrageous code of honour, I would not have wanted to learn more....or ...well maybe since they are of my blood. I suppose I do have to learn about them eventually. You know I just wish there wasn't such a rush for me to learn all about my ancestry."

After that there was no more time to talk, they were now up to the procession of wondrous horses and their magnificent riders. As they passed through the gates and continued on through the long tunnel Molly tried to keep the wonder of it all, off of her face. She did whisper,

"The stonework is nothing like what I would have ever imagined ....it moves like it's alive! Uriah what kind of wall can do that?"

But before she could get an answer they left the tunnel emerging into the courtyard. Molly looked around and up at the people arrayed in all their finery. She felt overwhelmed by all the grandeur, she lifted her eyebrow as a young woman approached them on foot. She was dazzling to say the least, in her white and scarlet garments.

Molly watched as Ragnar dismounted and knelt before the woman, she seemed cold...as she welcomed them, then for a second became ...angry? when Uriah interrupted with,

"Your House?"

Molly watched as she glanced briefly at herself before her attention went to Ragnar...and it wasn't with a pleasant expression. Ragnar winced slightly at that look. When she was done she brought her attention back to Molly and formally acknowledged her bloodlines before kneeling before her.

Molly's gut feeling on this woman was ....don't trust her ....not for one second. Smoothing the expression on her face, Molly nodded her head before replying,

"You may get up Zian, I am grateful to you for .....governing the people as well as you have."
I am afraid that I am tired and would like to be guided to some place that I can get cleaned up and take some rest. Of course I would like to have my advisor near."

Molly looked around again, at the strangely dressed people, and outlandish castle, she leaned forward slightly whispering,

"No matter what you do ...don't leave me alone with these people....I totally feel like an outsider, which indeed is exactly what I am."
 
The ultimate middle man.

William McCluskey was centuries old when World war 2 broke out, he amongst many others knew this was coming for years. The biggest war the Human race had ever fought in their entire history, he had fought on all fronts gathering intelligence on all sides profiting greatly. Working all sides against the middle benefited him, in a another war the Humans would never see. It was advantageous for the underworld, that they were too busy killing each other.

William identified with the greatest generation, he understood the cause of the Allied forces. Nazis were power hungry lunatics that needed to be put down like rabid dogs. Time and again he fought side by side, with very brave and honorable humans. Often the only survivor in a Unit, honoring them from a distance of countless funeral services. Humans had done great damage to beings they feared, but William knew a side of Humanity others wouldn't.

After the war William was the underworlders chosen go between as reward for his prior service, plus having knowledge that would destroy everything they had it was best he live freely. This was a one of a kind cagey Werewolf worth his reputation, everyone that really mattered knew to use his services often. It wasn't his strength though he had more than enough of it, his mind was where the real strength of William lie and he had this in spades.

Standing 6'5'' 250 pounds of solid muscle, Golden amber eyes that glow when angered, Hair jet black kept in a 1960's style, distinguishing mark a Scottish wolf clan tattoo on his back, Dress a black Armani suit or black leather jacket, dress shirt and jeans, Quiet reserved personality with a weakness for a beautiful Vampire, which Nessa was well aware of to use for or against him, despite this she loved him and she would rip apart anyone that tried harming him.

http://www.theperfectpleasure.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Jon-Hamm-as-Don-Draper.jpg
 
Last edited:
Molly's gut feeling on this woman was ....don't trust her ....not for one second. Smoothing the expression on her face, Molly nodded her head before replying,

"You may get up Zian, I am grateful to you for .....governing the people as well as you have."
I am afraid that I am tired and would like to be guided to some place that I can get cleaned up and take some rest. Of course I would like to have my advisor near."

Molly looked around again, at the strangely dressed people, and outlandish castle, she leaned forward slightly whispering,

"No matter what you do ...don't leave me alone with these people....I totally feel like an outsider, which indeed is exactly what I am."

Xian replied, "Of course. We shall guide you to your royal chambers."

Uriah said, "My Lady..."

Xian's smile did not falter even in the slightest, when she repeated the words.

Uriah dismounted, Molly followed, and they walked after Xian.

Grooms approached the Lion. It looked at them. They stopped. It snorted. They withdrew...and it made its own way to the stables, having proved it's point. Everyone politely ignored the tension.

When they arrived at the gate tunnel into the castle, the first problem started. Molly walked in, then a guard stepped in front of Uriah. "Your Iron. You cannot bring Iron into the presence of Her Grace."

The Fae knight was slightly built, but aged.

For him to show age in a land of ageless beings meant he was powerful.

"I do as I please, and go whence I wish. I am companion to her Grace and will not be dictated to by the likes of you." He replied, walking forward.

The knight's hand shot out in blinding speed and backhanded him into the wall. Uriah felt the hit, slammed into the wall, barely keeping conscious, but came off the wall with a short axe in both hands and blood in his eye.

The knight drew his long sword, trying to drive the pommel into Uriah's face right as he drew it. Uriah ducked just in time, the pommel slamming into the wall with a wicked crack.

Uriah jabbed the left axe at the knight's face, who bobbed to avoid it, bringing the edge of the sword around in a short arc to decapitate him. Uriah blocked it with the haft of the axe in his right hand, then slammed into the knight to drive him into the opposite wall, driving him into the 'stone', then slamming his head up into the elf's jaw with a ugly snap.

The elf shifted, and threw Uriah off with ease, separating them. Uriah rolled, and came up tossing the axes at the elf, which he avoided...giving Uriah time to draw his sword and thrust at the elf in a furious, well practiced series of attacks.

The elf knight, although armored in mail and chest plate, avoided the steel blade as if his life depended on it, bending in insanely flexible was to counter thrust at Uriah who parried the blade with his dagger, barely avoiding getting cut to ribbons, taking several thrusts to his leg, belly and one serious cut to his right arm.

In seconds, Molly screamed, "Freeze!" and had her revolver out, the red laser dancing on the knight's chest.

"What the FUCK! Shit!" She shouted.

The Uriah started to explain, and she said "When I want to hear your opinion of what just happened, I will fucking tell you!"

She looked to the knight and said, "OK...I'm going to assume you had a good reason for what you just did, and you have till I get pissed off and shoot you to tell me what the FUCK it WAS!"

The knight looked at her calmly, sheathed his sword, and said, "My Lady, I am one of your sworn knights. I have waited long for your return. This one...he bore Iron in your presence...one cannot bear the metal which kills our kind in your presence...to do so was an unacceptable threat to you. One cannot bear Iron in the presence of the blood of House of Oberon."
 
After dismounting the lion, Molly watched fascinated while he let the grooms know who was boss. She had to smile to herself, now if only she could do the same....in that strong but silent way. (Watch and learn Molly...watch and learn.)

The three of them had just reached the gate tunnel into the castle when an aged elf man...stepped in front of Uriah demanding his "iron". Curiously Molly stood beside Xian as the two men measured each other. Uriah said in no uncertain terms...that he was with Molly and turned to continue on.

Things happened quickly after that, when the fae knight stepping in front of Uriah, outright challenged him. Before she knew what was happening, a real fight ...like to the death unfolded right in front of her. They were fast, too fast ...before Molly could step in Uriah had cuts all over his body, it was the blood that snapped her out of her surprise, she swiftly drew her revolver at the same time screaming,

"Freeze!

The red dot of the revolver moved over the chest of the elf, she continued a few octaves lower,

"What the FUCK! Shit!"

When Uriah tried to speak, she growled,

"When I want to hear your opinion of what just happened, I will fucking tell you!"

Looking to the knight she added,

"OK...I'm going to assume you had a good reason for what you just did, and you have till I get pissed off and shoot you to tell me what the FUCK it WAS!"

Once he had explained his reasons for attacking Uriah, Molly took a deep breathe and stated,

"I and only I will determine who can carry what around my person....have you all got that?"

The knight bowed his head slightly, as did Xian, Molly looked at Uriah, widening her eyes at him to go along with what ever she was doing. She knew she was in way over her head and needed to get some time alone with Uriah before things got out of hand again, just because she had no idea what the rules of these people were. I then dawned on her, (If I lost Uriah in this place....am I then stuck here forever? No no no...this can't be, we are in real danger, and by the looks of the good Xian...I had better watch my back.)

Molly tried to calm herself down before putting a smile on her face,

"OK...lets continue on...I believe we were headed to a room where we could freshen up, meaning get Uriah's wounds tended and maybe get something to eat?"

Xian nodded her elegant head, turned and lead the way into the castle. As Molly started to walk she glanced at the knight adding,

"You may keep your no iron rule...except for myself and my companion Uriah."

As they walked Molly moved closer to Uriah whispering,

"Are you going to be all right? I will have to get a look at those wounds, hopefully they are only flesh wounds, otherwise, we are going to need a doctor. Geezz..why didn't you let me handle the old knight ?"
 
Last edited:
As they walked Molly moved closer to Uriah whispering,

"Are you going to be all right? I will have to get a look at those wounds, hopefully they are only
flesh wounds, otherwise, we are going to need a doctor. Geezz..why didn't you let me handle the old guy?"

"I'll be fine." Uriah said.

He meant eventually, and the wound was hurting like a bitch.

He stopped for a moment, leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. He appeared to zone out, and when he opened his eyes, they were vague, unfocused and...

The blood on the knight's blade, the floor and on his clothing flashed into a harsh, incandescent flame.

The knight startled as his sword hot for an instant, and his sheath burst from the smoke.

Uriah snapped back to reality and said, "Yeah...now I'm better...". The blood on his clothing had burned, leaving scorch marks, and the hallway smelled of burnt blood, but Uriah was smiling.
He wasn't leaving his blood around. No fucking way...

The Fae saw the working, and were all thinking "If I had taken a taste of that..."

He looked at the knight and smiled, then said, "Well fought."

The knight calmly nodded to him, motioning for him to continue onward.

They walked down the hallways and up stairs to the royal chambers. The knight withdrew and they were alone.

"I didn't let you handle the argument because it would have been beneath you. You are royalty here, which means the petty squabbles of commoners and lesser members of your court aren't worth your time. As a member of your party, arriving with you, socially, I'm above him...even if he is a sworn knight of the realm."

He flexed his hand. The wound had cauterized in the ugly burst of fire, but it still hurt.

"Besides...If I had backed down, then I'd be food. You'd be food...The fae aren't...monsters...but they have a finely developed sense of who is and is not vulnerable. If you appear to be food...you are."

He sat down, then said, "Besides...that was kinda fun."

She slugged him. Right cross.

He fell out of the chair onto the floor. She mounted him, grabbed his collar, then hit him again.

"You are fucking insane!" she said.

She hit him again.

He looked up at her, and saw her enraged, her chest heaving and her shirt buttons open because of all the activity. He reached up, grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss.
 
When Molly felt her hand connect with Uriah's chin, it not only hurt like hell, but felt really really good. She watched as he fell out of his chair before jumping on top of him, then she hit him again yelling,

"You are fucking insane!"

She hit him again, marvelling that it still felt good...breathing hard Molly glared at the man beneath her. He reached up grabbed her hair pulling her down, before she could register what he was about to do, she felt his lips hungrily latch onto hers. Molly groaned as she returned his passion with her own. Her hands found the buttons on his shirt, trying to undo them, then suddenly her fingers seized the edges and ripped it wide open. She pressed her hands on his chest, feeling his hot skin between the hair on his chest.

She groaned again then pulled back looking down at him, now she started to laugh....after all they had been through in the last few hours....now to end up like this? She stopped laughing looking into his eyes, grabbed his head, she took a deep breath mumbling,

"I must be just as insane as you are!"

She licked her lips before meeting his again, Molly's body trembled as it quickly heated up. In no time it felt like it was on fire, she opened her mouth letting her tongue meet his in a wild dance, all the while she ground her pelvis into his.
 
William hires an Assistant secretary.

''From the low rent district with it's usual hoard of lowly Human scum. Homeless people.. those that either ignored them..harassed..punched or kicked..or those that gave a buck thinking they would just drink it away. Drug dealers with little education and few options.. sought out by Addicts needing fix before the creepy things came. Pimps that tended to see themselves as Ladies men, their desperate girls hooking to avoid a brutal beating or worse. Gangs continually in a turf war with one or another, you name it if it's criminal their greasy little fingers are in it. And we can't forget ''Organized'' crime, not the stylish 20s Italian, Irish and Jewish mobs of Prohibition days. These were modern crime syndicates that now trafficked in really anything you could imagine..in pathetically limited human terms that is.. not very open to the real world.''

''Then you have the decent hard working class Joe..Mom and Pop businesses..Waitresses busting her ass for tips..yeah you got it trying to make an honest buck. We'll be here all day if I keep on about the poor shlubs that have little value in this fucked up world. Then you have William Bartholomew McCluskey the III...that's me by the way can you believe parents would repeat this mistake three times.

''Yeah anyway...I'm a Werewolf.'' No don't laugh I'm serious as a heart attack..there's other things far worse than death my friend. But you get the gist..before you even ask..no it's not like the movies Kid..it is definitely over your head right now though trust me. Now..can I continue with what I was saying? Yeah? Well alright then stop the snickering. Margaret right?..it's Margie from now on toots old habit I picked up in the big one. What? Yeah I'm talking about WWII what else could ''The Big One'' mean? Sheesh...kids today.''

''Look here now now..I hand picked you out of thousands to reveal this to. And before you even trouble your pretty little head about it..don't ask why because your Resume says it all. Ahem''..''Miss Margaret Louise Jones is a brilliant young woman in the subject of history.'' Here's the part that cracks me up. '' Yet her fanatical obsession that paranormal lore is real indicates she's mentally disturbed. Acting as her Psychiatrist Miss Jones mental stability is questionable, thus my recommendation she be hospitalized for a extended period of time.''

''OK OK settle down toots..you and I both know you're not off your rocker. So..that being said I need an Assistant Secretary Margie..and you're it toots. The folder containing the details of the Contract is right there. Along offshore bank account..Change of identity Form..Appearance alteration spell..None disclosure under penalty of death Form. Myeah the woiks see..as Edward G. Robinson would say.''

William stood from his large black leather upholstered high backed chair, to his full 6'5'' height towering over Margie maybe being 5'4 at the most. Placing his large hands upon the desk, leaning his muscular bulk against it's top using his best charming smile. It might have been charming if his eyes hadn't shifted into a wolves, along with his large canines before the green eyed redheads very own wide eyes.

Not to his surprise Margaret Louise Jones drew back half scared out of her considerable wits. As she sat there with her hand over her retro red painted lips white as a sheet, she visibly gathered herself back together. Reaching for the folder with a slender red painted nailed hand, she then pricks her finger with the fountain pen pausing before she signed in blood.

''Mr. McCluskey you have yourself a deal Sir...on three conditions.'' William tilts his head in a way a wolf would at prey, awaiting Miss Jones three conditions to putting a John Hancock on the contract. His voice now deep guttural tone as he spoke, with a minutely altered sh pronunciation on certain words ''Oh pray tell toots...what are your conditions.'' She leans foreword within a few inches from his face, to speak in a calm matter of fact slightly Irish accented tone.

''1. My name is Margaret...not Kid Toots nor Doll face..You'll address me as Margaret or Miss Jones...that is until my name is legally changed.'' ''2. You'll not try to frighten me..or have another frighten me again in any fashion.'' ''3 I want to have full security for my personal safety..which will not come out of my salary.''

Williams smile widened into a grin at Margaret, shifting himself back to his usual Human appearance. ''That's it Margaret? anything else? With a satisfied smile that her conditions were agreed upon, she signs the contract recapping the fountain pen. ''Yes William it is... now could I have a drink of that Single Malt Scotch?''

With a deep chuckle William takes the decanter in his left hand, removes the wolves head stopper with his right, reaching for two glasses puts them between them, pouring two fingers of Scotch into each glass. Refitting the wolves head stopper back into the decanter, lifts his glass to clink against his new Assistant Secretary's. Margaret would lift her glass to clink against her new Boss's, she awaited what a Scottish Werewolves toast my be.

''Here's tae us!'' Having heard this usual toast she replies with a smile. ''Wha's like us?'' William replied to the traditional question in a traditional response ''Gay few, and they're a' Deid.'' Clinking glasses they both down their drinks in a big gulp, settling back down in his large chair as she had. ''Well welcome to my world Margaret..good luck keeping your head on straight..you're going to need it when you see reality as it truly is.''
 
Last edited:
When Molly felt her hand connect with Uriah's chin, it not only hurt like hell, but felt really really good. She watched as he fell out of his chair before jumping on top of him, then she hit him again yelling,

"You are fucking insane!"

She hit him again, marvelling that it still felt good...breathing hard Molly glared at the man beneath her. He reached up grabbed her hair pulling her down, before she could register what he was about to do, she felt his lips hungrily latch onto hers. Molly groaned as she returned his passion with her own. Her hands found the buttons on his shirt, trying to undo them, then suddenly her fingers seized the edges and ripped it wide open. She pressed her hands on his chest, feeling his hot skin between the hair on his chest.

She groaned again then pulled back looking down at him, now she started to laugh....after all they had been through in the last few hours....now to end up like this? She stopped laughing looking into his eyes, grabbed his head, she took a deep breath mumbling,

"I must be just as insane as you are!"

She licked her lips before meeting his again, Molly's body trembled as it quickly heated up. In no time it felt like it was on fire, she opened her mouth letting her tongue meet his in a wild dance, all the while she ground her pelvis into his.

Dam, she hit hard...

But with her on him, it was worth it. He was lightheaded from the blood loss, pain and from being hit, and it showed as he lost his usual restraint.

He grabbed her hair and her ass, then pulled her head back and nibbled on her collar bone. She groaned, and ground harder.

The rolled over, her now beneath him. He felt her hands ripping at his shirt...ripping it off and she bit his chest.

Her teeth felt needle sharp...Holy shit...it felt fantastic. Her nails on his back raked his skin. He grabbed her arms, held them out to the side, and her back arched to push her breasts up into his face.

He breathed in deep. She smelled of sweat, lust and power - her arms broke free of his grip, and she grabbed his head, pulling him into her breasts. He bit on the firm, ripe breast that found its way into his mouth...she pressed him harder into her chest...his tongue worked a nipple and her breathing changed...faster...

Then the voice, gravely and soft was heard...

"I was sent to kill you by she who sits upon the throne of this domain." it said.

Uriah broke away from Molly, looking for the threat. Molly looked up upon hearing the voice, her face a mixture of anger, hunger and lust.
She was beautiful. She was terrifying. For one fleeting instant, you could see she wasn't quite human, and not fully in control of herself before her features...softened, if you could call it that...back into her normal self.

The being was hard to see in the soft shadow of the room, but it was vaguely feline, about 100 pounds, muscular - very muscular - and had catlike eyes.

Uriah had his hand on his sword, but didn't draw it.

He looked at the being and asked, "OK...why haven't you killed us yet?"

The creature looked at him, and said, "I was told to by the one who occupies the throne to kill you..."

It hit Uriah...,"She did not say when." he said.

The being smiled slightly. It was not a pretty sight. The threat wasn't being made...but given what it was, the threat was present.

Molly asked, "What are you?"

It chuckled.

It was unsettling. It said, "I am not a servant to be ordered to do a task such as this." in that gravely, unsettling voice.

Uriah took his hand off the sword. It was hard, but he did. The being looked at him, and Uriah returned the look. The being dismissed him, then looked at Molly.

"But so long as she sits upon the throne, I must give my fealty." it said.

It vanished.

Uriah sat down next to Molly on the floor.

Molly asked "What the fuck was that?"

Uriah said, "That was a Fairie. An old one, who didn't like being ordered around as if it was a butler."

"Is it on our side?" she asked.

He replied, "It's on it's own side."

With that, the being reappeared. It said calmly, "I have been commanded to bring your heads to my my lady. It seems she is furious over your return."

Molly asked, "Did she say the heads were to be separate from our bodies?"

The being smiled. If it was unsettling before, it was even more-so now, with a hint of mirth and irony.

They all looked at each other. Uriah without his shirt. Molly with her hair disheveled. The Farie motionless.

Molly drew her revolver, checked the ammo. Full load, and more in her pockets in speed loaders.

Uriah stretched his neck. It popped. He drew his colt, press checked to make sure their was a round in the chamber, then dropped the mag, checked to insure it was full. It was, and he slammed it back in, then re holstered.

He put on his sword belt and hefted his javelin.

The being exerted his will...and they were standing in another chamber. Facing Xian.

Her eyes flashed with surprise, then rage. "I told you to bring me their heads!" She hissed. She opened her mouth to issue a command, but before that happened Molly shot her.

Three times, twice in the upper chest, about 5 inches below the notch of the neck, then once in the face. When she had shot the...thing...back in California, it smiled at her.

This time, the 145 grain silver-tip round performed as advertised. The recoil, while stiff, wasn't terrible, but the splatter...bad.

Xian looked stunned for a moment, then fell.

Uriah walked over, looked, shrugged, then put a round in her head for insurance.

He said, "Headshot was to the left." Molly replied, "Fuck you, it's a loaner..."

Uriah took out a pack of smokes, offering one to Molly. She declined.

He took one, then offered it to the Farie. It took it, then ate it.

He lit up.

"Kinda fast on the draw, weren't you?" He asked Molly. She shook her head and turned to the being, saying, "You aren't going to kill us now, are you?"

"I was instructed to bring your heads to her...and I have. It is a pity she did not say in what condition I was to bring them. She should have been more clear." it responded.

"So now who's in charge?" Molly asked.

"The same one who was always so..." it responded, looking her in the eyes...






And they were back in the living room of the Paris apartment. The mirror was on the table, and the small crystal cat beside it.

They looked up at the clock.

10:39pm.
 
Uriah & Molly

Molly's brain was not working, as her emotions took over her body. She moaned as he nibbled on her collar bone grinding harder against the bulge in his pants. They rolled around on the floor, she ripped his shirt wide open and sunk her teeth into his chest. (It just seemed the right thing to do.)
But, he grabbed her arms and held them to the side, leaving her no option then to present her breasts to him. As he did what she wanted....her heat went up a couple more notches.

Suddenly the mood was broken by a soft but none the less menacing voice,

"I was sent to kill you by she who sits upon the throne of this domain."

The frustration she felt at that moment was so overpowering, Molly barely got herself back under control as Uriah searched for the unseen threat. He finally spotted it, as the two of them talked Molly was able to get her clothes straightened. She watched the strange creature before asking,

"What are you?"

The being looked to Molly as the one to inform her of his orders...to decipher it if she could, he spoke,

"But so long as she sits upon the throne, I must give my fealty."

He then disappeared as quietly as he had appeared. Molly and Uriah looked at each other trying to decide what that was all about when it reappeared with another so called order to kill them. Molly lifted her eyebrow now and thought, (I have had just about enough of this) causing her to ask,

"Did she say the heads were to be separate from our bodies?"

Thinking, (Enough of this shit!), she got her gun out checking the ammo, Uriah quickly followed suit. The next thing she knew, she was in an elaborate room eye to eye with Xian. She showed her displeasure by hissing,

"I told you to bring me their heads!"

That was the last draw, before she could utter another word, Molly drew her gun and shot her three times. Once she crumpled to the floor, Uriah added his two cents in by plugging her in the head. They both had a few more comments before Uriah pulled out a pack of cigarettes offering one to Molly and the Farie. She of course declined, hating the stinking things, the Farie eat his.

Anyone could see that the both of them were very sexually frustrated by this whole episode. As Uriah lit up, he commented,

"Kinda fast on the draw, weren't you?"

Molly shook her head before turning to the being, having a few more words with him, after which she asked who was in charge now. As an answer to her question she suddenly found herself and Uriah back in their world ....back in Uriah's apartment.

Molly took a deep breath, locking eyes with Uriah, all her pent up frustrations coming into play now, she started in on him,

" I think I am going to go insane...one minute I am in some fairy tale land, being kidnapped one minute, then having to fight for my life in the next. Now I'm back here, which I might just add is not much better, what with all the horrific creatures that I have come across in the last few days."

She started pacing back and forth, as she ranted on, finally stopping in front of Uriah poking him in the chest as she continued on,

"And it's all your fault, ever since I've known you I keep on being exposed to all kinds of creatures, most of which want either to kill me or capture me ...all for what? You won't tell me really what's going on. I ought to shoot you, that's what I should do!"

As her blood pressure rose, her body started to simmer slightly, then it faded out only to come back. Molly's voice rose as her anger got hotter, she pounded on Uriah's chest. Then as her body faded again, she noticed her hands. She looked up at Uriah, crying,

"Fuck.....now what's happening to me? Uriah....Help Meeeee!"
 

Attachments

  • Molly.jpg
    Molly.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
William and Margaret

As ol Willy Boy was explaining all about his history and all, I just kept on looking at him with my tongue in my cheek, (That was so I wouldn't burst out laughing!) He was sooo cheesy trying to scare the daylights out of me....well...OK he did get my heart beating a bit fast, but that was only cause he was trying too hard.

But when he started to go over the details of my resume and what they thought of my, "pet interest on paranormal lore", then I started to get hot under the collar. (I was known for my short fuse, must have something to do with my red hair or ...whatever.) I listened as he went on about his contract, raising my eyebrow when he called me Toots and Margie.....geezzz! now that really got me going.

I looked down at myself and thought, (Well maybe I sort of warrant his calling me Toots, this tight leather mini shirt with my nearly transparent flowery top...I just loved the pretty loose sleeves on it,( I did have a camisole underneath,) and to top it off I had just tried this new cherry red nail polish, so I suppose I did look like a "Toots". But I intended to straighten him out on that score right quick.

Just as I was about to say what was on my mind he stood up, my eyes went up trying to keep my eyes locked on his. But then he went all feral on me...what with his wolf eyes and grinning mouth full of sharp looking teeth. I had to admit I was pretty scared...but mad as well. The more he leaned over me...the more I drew back. We seemed to have come to a stalemate.

Swallowing once, I reached for the contract, pricked my finger pausing before writing my name on on it...in my blood. Now for my conditions, I figured he wasn't going to like them..but I had to established some ground rules right from the start. Nobody and I mean nobody walks all over Margaret Louise Jones. I tell him I have some conditions, at which point he replies,

''Oh pray tell toots...what are your conditions?''

I lean over the desk til my face is only inches from his, eyes locked onto his as I slowly state my three conditions,

1. "My name is Margaret...not Kid Toots nor Doll face..You'll address me as Margaret or Miss Jones...that is until my name is legally changed.''
2. "You'll not try to frighten me..or have another frighten me again in any fashion.''
3 "I want to have full security for my personal safety..which will not come out of my salary.''

To my surprise he had no troubles agreeing to them, I signed on the dotted line and we toasted to a new partnership with his Single Malt Scotch. He with his Scottish toast,

''Here's tae us!''...mine with my Irish toast. "''Wha's like us'' to which William replied, ''Gay few, and they're a' Deid.''

We clinked glasses and downed our drinks. I wasn't used strong drink, it burned as it went down but I kept my face from showing my discomfort. William settled back down in his big chair smiled at me before saying,

''Well welcome to my world Margaret..good luck keeping your head on straight..you're going to need it when you see reality as it truly is.''

I nodded my head,

"Indeed and since I can start right, now what's on the agenda for today Boss?"
 

Attachments

  • Margaret.jpg
    Margaret.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Margaret meets Nessa.

William sat back further in his over built luxurious black leather high back mahogany chair, he grinned as Margaret called him ''Boss'' being nobody had 65 years after WWII. ''Well Miss Jones..before we start you need to see a little of my world.'' ''I'm sure you noticed I didn't say anything..though it is in the contract..about you keeping your pie hole shut.''

''That being said what you're going to be seeing first hand...almost anyone...and when I say almost anyone that means Human Beings.'' ''Well they'll just think you've had another psychotic episode..but you can say anything your little heart desires.'' ''here's the rub...if you do they'll put your college educated ass back in the Boobby Hatch.''

Right about then the office door opens as if on it's own accord, a few heartbeats later the sultry Vanessa DeLamprea appears in all her clothed glory that is. ''Ahh just in time Doll face...meet my NEW Assistant Secretary Miss Margaret Jones.'' Vanessa's eyes glowed hungrily as she all but purred her delight entering the office, she leans over breathing in Margaret's scent her eyes rolled back slightly in her head. licking her tongue over her pearly white fangs, she stands upright once again tugging the hem of a little black dress she's barely wearing into place. ''Eh Eh Eh...Nessa!''...''My secretary is nobodies dinner not even mine.''

I gave what I hoped was a comforting smile Margaret's direction, she just arched a brow back at me as if saying oh really now. ''Margaret meet Vanessa DeLamprea McCluskey's Hostess slash Bartender slash Song and Dancer, this exquisite creature of the night keeps the Club that bares my notorious name making a substantial profit.'' Ofcourse she put on a show of a petulant pout because she could not taste my secretary. But as soon as she heard my praising introduction to Margaret Vanessa smiles bowing with a grand flourish. ''It is my great pleasure meeting you dear child.''

''Now Willie...do be a dear and get my 1912 Rothschild.'' With a melodramatic sigh placing her hand to the back of her forehead ''I have ran out again.'' She stood with her shapely hip against my shoulder as Margaret fought off an outright cackle of laughter. ''Alright Queen of all drama queens I'll git on the case pronto.'' Yeah I made a pun so sue me, it's not like I've never made one before and would not be my last. ''Yeah Yeah...I know I'm just the best a Showgirl could ask for.''

Vanessa did exactly what Margaret had raised a brow as if saying oh really now? That was all it took to propel Margaret over the edge in a fit of cackling laughter, Nessa would join in with her musical laughter as it became infectious I could not help but rumble a chuckle. Rising from my chair straitened my blood red silk tie with a wolves head stick pin, smoothed my sleeves and tugged my suit jacket down. Stepping out from behind the desk offering my arms to the lovely ladies. ''Shall we be off to grace my establishment with our presence ladies?''
 
Last edited:
As Will sat back in his humongous chair, he started with the usual speech on confidentiality even thought he didn't word it quite like that. The fact was I had gotten my fill of people not believing what I knew to be true. So I just nodded my head as he went on about my pie hole and booby hatches thinking,( been there / done that...but I didn't think much of his looking down his long nose at my education.) I frowned at him when the door opened seemingly on it's own and in walked a woman who was dressed to kill.

Will quickly introduced us,

''Ahh just in time Doll face...meet my NEW Assistant Secretary Miss Margaret Jones.''

I didn't like the way her eyes took on a life of their own as she looked hungrily at me...like I was "Lunch". I tried to keep my face unemotional but couldn't help but raise one eyebrow while I looked the two of them over. ( OK...I know I wanted to get up close and personal with my study subjects, but...geezzz...I hope they are not all prone to being "Megalomaniacs." I knew for a fact I was flirting with great danger...not only with my life, but with my so called soul, but I had to know more about their world.

Will smiled at me, introducing us formally,

''Margaret meet Vanessa DeLamprea McCluskey's Hostess slash Bartender slash Song and Dancer, this exquisite creature of the night keeps the Club that bares my notorious name making a substantial profit.''

I was duly impressed, but didn't extend my hand to her, fearing she might take a wee bite, yes she looked like she wanted to take a bite me out of me. Then she went into "Drama Queen Mode", which I found highly entertaining. Actually watching the both of them carry on...I had to pinch myself to keep from bursting out loud with laughter. But in the end I couldn't contain myself....they carried on until I couldn't hold it in any longer. They both looked at me...ending up joining me.

Will got up, straightened his tie and jacket before offering his arms for the both of us to put our hands around. Smiling with wolfish glee he said,

''Shall we be off to grace my establishment with our presence ladies?''

I happily took his arm on his left side while Nessa took his other, as we walked out of the office I asked,

"Am I supposed to know what a 1912 Rothchild is?
 
Last edited:
The Club.

"As the lovely ladies took his arms with a smile, making their way to the elevator I drew a key card from my vest, as the three of us entered the elevator I insert the card. ''Baron Philippe de Rothschild Chateau Mouton Rothschild, Pauillac, of France his wines a extremely prized and extremely expensive.'' Nessa here knew the man personally...Nudging Margaret in the side lightly...if you get my drift.''

Not a second later Nessa slapped me on the arm, swearing a blue streak and me in french I fired back a salvo in french too. With a huff and an upturned nose she tried to act superior. "If I'm lyin I'm dying go on admit it its true.'' ''But William mon petite shue...the dear child shouldn't hear your your silliness.'' I do love getting her goat it's hilarious always has been, 1912 was the first year I'd met her singing in a fancy shmancy Parisian club. ''Oh really now? Well can it possibly be the exquisite creature of the night is still shy after all the many these years?...say it ain't so Joe.''

Before she could bite me thankfully the elevator doors opened, Nessa had to put on her show and dance entrance letting me and Margaret escape to my reserved table. Margaret looked up at me with a mischievous Pixie grin, It was my turn to raise a brow wondering what she was thinking. ''What?!'' She just kept looking at me with a grin that was unnerving. ''You and Nessa are in love aren't you?''

Escorting her to my table she seated herself and so did I, Sam yeah his names Sam like in Casablanca, so I like the movie sue me. Sam awaited his cue and right on time Nessa appears in the spotlight, she calls out ''Play it Sam.'' He began to play the song we all knew Rick never wanted to hear again. ''Yeah I have a weakness for melodramatic vamiric drama queens...so sue me.'' Margaret just giggled thinking it was, hell I don't know cute or some shit, fuck who really knew with Humans right?

When one of the huge dark Goul brought my usual single malt bottle of Scotch, in a bass voice that vibrates through her chest asks ''What would you have to drink Miss Jones?'' her mouth drops open seeing what Fred was. He rumbled a chuckle like an earthquake as I reached over closing Margaret's mouth, she snapped out of it apologizing to Fred profusely feeling overly mortified. ''I'm so sorry please forgive me..I was raised to have better manners than this..I'm really sorry!''

I gently place my hand on her shoulder to snap Margaret out of apologizing. ''You are new to our world Fred understands this, that's why he's your new body guard Margaret. Fred smiled Margaret gulped for quite obvious reasons, he's a Goul and they're all very scary fuckers, enough said about that for now. ''Oh a pleasure to met you Fred...I'll have a...a apple Martini for now. Fred spoke a rumbled reply off he went to the bar, soon he returned with the requested apple Martini placing in front of Margaret and steps away. I poured myself a Scotch neat sitting back sipping it as Nessa finished her set, the gal could sing that's for damned sure and the moves don't even get me started.
 
Last edited:
The Club

Margaret;

In the elevator I continued to be highly entertained by Will and Nessa's exchange, finally I had to comment,

''You and Nessa are in love aren't you?''

Which of course I didn't get any confirmation from either of them. As we left the elevator, Nessa went one way and Will escorted me to his private table. Taking the chair that was offered I nodded my thanks as I curiously glanced around the place. A couple of minutes later Nessa came on stage calling out to the piano player,

''Play it Sam.''

My eyebrows shot up half way up my forehead.....get this!... his name was... "Sam" I really couldn't believe it all, it was like I was in that old movie "Casablanca" I just had to giggle. Then Nessa started to sing and I settled down to listen.

I was enjoying the show when a ghoul ...a real ghoul came over with a bottle of Scotch, setting it before Will, before turning to me asking,

''What would you have to drink Miss Jones?''

My eyes got huge, followed by my mouth falling open which Will casually closed for me. I apologised profusely when he stepped in again, explaining that Fred here was my new body guard. I think I mumbled something about,

"Pleased to meet you Fred."

I swallowed before telling him I would have an apple Martini please. He nodded solemnly, turned around and headed to the bar, shortly coming back with my drink, which had given me time to settle down. As soon as I got my Martini I took a couple of gulps and sighed looking back as Nessa was finishing her set.

When the liquor had started to calm me down, I got to thinking, (Body guard? Why on earth do I need a body guard? Oh, I am going to have to have a little talk with my new boss.)

Nessa;

I kept glancing at the cute little secretary that Will's had just hired, wondering if I should be jealous or just hungry. The elevator opened and I had my set to get ready for, so giving them a slight smile I headed for my dressing room. Once inside I selected one of Will's favourite little black numbers. Slipping into it, I sat at my little dresser and adjusted my makeup and hair. Standing up I turned around to make sure all was in order to my satisfaction. I was as usual, lifting my hand to check my diamond wrist watch, I noted that I was just on time. Walking onto the well lit stage I called out,

''Play it Sam.''

I had picked out the famous song....that everyone knew from the movie....belting it out will all my heart and "souless" soul! I kept on looked over to where Will was seated, singing straight to his heart, as well as moving my body suggestively across the stage. I made sure he wouldn't be able to think about anyone but me for the rest of the night. Once my set was finished I bowed my way out and off the stage, making my way over to Will's table, signalling Fred to bring my usual after set drink, a Black Russian.

Will pulled out a chair for me, bending towards him I whispered,

"I hoped you liked my set Darlin."

I slid gracefully onto the chair, while smiling at Margaret before glancing at Will again. Locking eyes with him, I slipped my foot out of my heels searching until I found his foot, then worked my toes under the edge of his pants and up his bare hairy leg. All the while lifting my eyebrow as I sweetly smiled.
 

Attachments

  • Nessa.gif
    Nessa.gif
    84.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
The Club

As Nessa finished her set I applaud the loudest out of anyone, ofcourse I wolf whistled, I'm a Werewolf after all. Standing pulling my Nessa's chair out for her, when she bent to whisper ''I hope you liked my set Darlin?'' I couldn't help but sub vocally growled in her soft slightly pointed ear, as nobody could hear it. Well nobody that was Human anyway, but they definitely felt the deep vibration. ''Oh I loved it Doll...as always!''

I slid her chair gently up to the table, taking my seat once more as Nessa's eyes literally lock onto mine. And no sooner had I sat down, than she began playing footsy up my shin, her delicate foot cool through her stockings. My eyes slightly glow as a sly wolfish grin appears on my face. ''I doubt I'll ever get tired of that set of pipes you got toots.''

Fred returned with Nessa's usual Black Russian, setting in front of her. ''Thank you Fredie.'' He rumbles a reply bowing his head respectfully, as she was Queen Vampiress. Margaret had that, oh really now look on her face again, oh what now I thought, she wanted security Fred was the best. For a Goul he was sweet and polite when necessary, he'd be a terror to anyone if they tried to frighten of hurt Margaret.

I couldn't keep my mind off Nessa as she sips her drink, a sultry little smile curled her full red lips. Refilling his glass with his brand of vintage single malt Scotch, swirling the amber liquid, refracted light dances across his ruggedly handsome face. An intelligence beyond any would give him credit for, except Nessa. She knew William like no other possibly ever could, she was his rock. Yeah that's my gal alright, they say behind every great man stands a great woman, there's mine. You betcha, I got one in spades Mac. You got it, the queen bee herself and then some.
 
Last edited:
Margaret

As Nessa sauntered over to our table, she had a very satisfied look on her face. I thought to myself, (Yeah she was a top notch entertainer, and had the over inflated ego to go with it....geezzz!) She sat down in the chair Will pulled out for her and then of all things she proceeded to run her foot up Will's pants. I couldn't help but smirk, (Who did she think she was kidding? I see her playing footies...these two really need to get a room!) I sighed and focused my attention on Fred as he came back with Nessa's drink. He bowed rumbling a reply to her thanks, I watch him as he goes about his duties again.

Turning my head towards Will and Nessie, I can't help but interrupt their private little world.

"Sir, do you want to tell me exactly why I need a body guard while in your employ?"

Nessa tore her gaze off of William's face and gave me the evil eye. My eyebrows shot up, (I think she wants to take a bite out of my neck!) I glance at my boss again, looking for help, but was sad to see he looked like he too wanted to bite me. That got my Irish up,

"Look you two, why did you bring me here if not to talk about the job and what my duties entail? If you want to be alone, why don't you just go and get a room? Geezz....Or I can always go home and come back at a better time."

I waited expectantly for one or both of them to simmer down and get on with business, after all, I didn't ask to be in the middle of all this drama, I just wanted to learn more about my field of interest which was "The Supernatural World." My heart was beating rather fast at this point, (I hope I haven't gone too far!)
 
I return was a irritated with Margaret's impatient's, here she sat in my club surround by Vampires, Lycans, Mages and various other powerful beings. ''Now look here Margaret...as of an hour ago you had no idea a place like this existed. Reaching over I took Nessa's hand in mine gently rubbing my thumb her cool skin, she visibility relaxes with a quiet sigh as her hard glare at Margaret softened.

''As for bringing you into my Club...I wanted to have dinner and discuss your job description.'' My irritated gaze hadn't lessened much, but I agreed not to frighten her and I wouldn't. Holding my hand up I counted off on one finger at a time, my eyes never diverting from the feisty blue eyed redheads. ''Look here Margaret..1 I am your Boss you'll not use that tone with me..got it?'' 2 I you can't deal with a little affection shown between myself and my lady..tough. 3 You're the one that wanted security on my dime..Fred's it for now. 4 You did sign the contract without asking what your duties entailed..assisting with things that pertain to your field is just one.''

I didn't wish to be an asshole, but damn the girl was pushing it, she didn't even realize she was just food to most around here. Being that many of my patrons overheard us, quite a few pairs of feral lit eyes turned hungrily in her direction. I was forced to turn and face down the bloodthirsty, with a menacing sub vocal warning growl my eyes flashed at them. Fred appears behind Margaret with his massive arms crossed glaring balefully, he didn't like his charge being looked at like she's dinner.

Hopefully I didn't scare her with what I'd just did, but I have the idea she understood what I just prevented. Preferring the cerebral approach in all possible matters, I was well capable of using brute force if necessary. With a gentlemanly smile taking a menu in my hand, I passed Margaret one opening my own menu. ''I suggest the Kobe beef...Potatoes Au'Graten with Broccoli Florentine Margaret...Chef Ito will be happy to prepare anything else if you may want as well?

Nessa simply sat with a sweet smile on her face, there was no telling what she was thinking, I myself certainly never exactly knew. Fred didn't budge from his sentry position behind Margaret, the big lug had seemed to have taken a liking to her. As for Margaret hopefully she got the gist of her position, she had a lot to learn about the underworld, this was a dangerous place to be naive.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top