all those 18-30

19 (female, btw) here. Full time student myself- pretty much come on here when professors make me want to snap. Yep. I sit in class and read literotica during art critiques. Hey to everyone else out there!

That's awesome! I took an art history class last year and definitely would have rather spent my time here.

I just turned 25 last month. I've met a pretty healthy mix of ages on here...although it would be nice if more guys my age had a bit more of a vocabulary! Come on, guys. A little conversation never hurt anyone and might even get you further! ;)

I just turned 25 last month. I've met a pretty healthy mix of ages on here...although it would be nice if more guys my age had a bit more of a vocabulary! Come on, guys. A little conversation never hurt anyone and might even get you further! ;)

You mean women don't like it when guys preface one of every four words with the word fuckin'?
:D

You mean women don't like it when guys preface one of every four words with the word fuckin'?
:D

Maybe some do.....I can't speak for all women! However if one can manage to form even a simple, complete sentence rather than that ridiculous text speak crap, they might get more responses. Don't tell me you've been doing it wrong this whole time?! Didn't you get the memo? Lol

Love that tatt in your profile pic, by the way!

Last edited:
19 (female, btw) here. Full time student myself- pretty much come on here when professors make me want to snap. Yep. I sit in class and read literotica during art critiques. Hey to everyone else out there!

I totally do the same thing, no wonder why I struggle in my classes

Maybe some do.....I can't speak for all women! However if one can manage to form even a simple, complete sentence rather than that ridiculous text speak crap, they might get more responses. Don't tell me you've been doing it wrong this whole time?! Didn't you get the memo? Lol

Love that tatt in your profile pic, by the way!

Thanks!

I mean... omg! thx! gld u lke! ( or however they do it!)

I still can't believe that texting lingo has permeated spoken language now. I regularly hear people waking around using phrases like omg! and lol! in their conversations.

Thanks!

I mean... omg! thx! gld u lke! ( or however they do it!)

I still can't believe that texting lingo has permeated spoken language now. I regularly hear people waking around using phrases like omg! and lol! in their conversations.

That is just ridiculous! There's no reason for such insanity. *sigh* It's a shame what this world is coming to.

Figured this is worth a shot

Hey all. I'm a 21 year old guy from the chicago/milwaukee area. I'm fairly new to this site and I'm looking for all kinds of fun. Chatting, roleplay, sharing fantasies, and more. Just let me know what turns you on. Feel free to PM me at any time. ;)

hey i had a friend come on here lol she is about 20 lol anyway,,,hmm anyone on? *20*

I'm 22... I've been here umm a while.

I like long walks on the beach... Starbursts annnnnddddd....

OK thats enough of that.

But seriously now, I'm 22, but can we spice this thread up a little with something more than just "I'm 22 annnnnnnnd well fuck what else do I say"

How about "Hey I'm a 22 year old, and when I was 18 and just starting college, I was horny one night looking for people of like mind because people at my college were well stuck up, and just happened to find this place I'm here now because... I'm looking for people to talk to, and maybe something more, you never know I do LOVE to rp... but more than that I just love an honest chat."

Yeah see substance and body and and stuff and things.

Last edited:
28 m here, looking to chat so if any ladies want to, send me a pm, i'd love to hear from you

28/m here. Been lurking the boards since I was 22 or 23. Been enjoying Lit since I was 18. Back in those days I had dialup and would rather get off reading stories or listening to the audio section instead of loading up a bunch of photos. Don't even get me started on downloading videos online.

Reminiscing on that makes me feel old at 28!

I find that my vocabulary, when unbridled, tends to scare people away. So I assume a more casual vernacular to fit in. ;)

Rather then lie and sugar coat it, "I'm 20!!"

I'll just say it, 27/f going on 28/f in July.

*sighs* Been surfing this site sense I was 17 years old. BDSM was always my favorite Fourm.

Last edited:
Back