all those 18-30

Sorry! I'm glad I found this thread though :) Its a nice change from all the Pms from guys old enough to be my daddy. I like older men but not that old....

Sorry! I'm glad I found this thread though :) Its a nice change from all the Pms from guys old enough to be my daddy. I like older men but not that old....

SO true i LOVE older guys but i draw the line at 32! i am sorry but i have been talking to almost 50 year olds and i prefer someone a little closer to me! i am just now 20 and love mature men but have found a lot of men my age are idiots (SORRY GUYS!) i would love to have a conversation that did not go to sex in 2 seconds!

Some guys your own age can be immature, my husband is 10yrs older and I think the age difference is perfect, we tend to be on the same maturity level.

SO true i LOVE older guys but i draw the line at 32! i am sorry but i have been talking to almost 50 year olds and i prefer someone a little closer to me! i am just now 20 and love mature men but have found a lot of men my age are idiots (SORRY GUYS!) i would love to have a conversation that did not go to sex in 2 seconds!

how about 7 yrs difference? AND I can hold a non sexual for at least 15 to 20 seconds!

I believe it's the 7 yrs extra that allows me to have those extended conversations...it's a skill you develop over the years. I can tell you're impressed!

Completely agree! I draw the line about 10 years older and that's it! I could never go younger then a year or two due to immaturity there's nothing worse then an immature guy with a low IQ :)

I believe it's the 7 yrs extra that allows me to have those extended conversations...it's a skill you develop over the years. I can tell you're impressed!

lol i was just looking at your pics earlier...nice! though unlike you i am not quite so athletic!

thanks! and everyone is very different on here as you no doubt have found out

though right now i am engrossed in my studies. anyone else college bound for a career? i am hoping to me a zoo keeper

Back