wife swapping

what an interesting arrangement you have with your hubby

It's what works for us... It keeps things interesting. We must be doing something right. Married 5 years and still have sex almost everyday.. at least once a day ;)
 
Well I had originally posted this bulletin elsewhere. To my surprise some people were horribly rude. So let's try this again..

I am a 26f and my husband is 29m. Both are hard working loving couple. Yes he is on lit also, and is the one who encouraged me to start my account. We are looking for other couples for play and talk online. We like the distraction and coming home to our partner to take care of us. Yes a little roleplaying is great. React the conversations. We read eachothers messages and its a huge turn on for us reading what others would do to our partner. We have other fantasies also but we prefer to keep our kinks to the computer and out of the home.

I've gotten some great pm's and looking for more ideas, suggestions, offers for fun. We work opposite shifts and life really can take its toll on a relationship if there's no fun. I want a women to talk with him and tell him how amazing he is when I'm not home and able too. I like to read what these women would do to him and what he'd love to do to her knowing I'm the one who gets to take care of it later. He likes hearing other men say how theyd control me and handle my.body.

I think its kind of kinky and this post really doesn't explain it all.

Please feel free to leave your comments and ideas here. Or pm and I can exchange info and chat for awhile. Xoxo

I"M all in you will be hearing comments from me.
 
an idea

Just giving this post a little bump and see if anyone has anything to share. Maybe there own experiences? Hubbys birthday is in December. Hoping to make a fantasy a reality then. We only live once ;)

Send him on a scavenger hunt. and at each destination will be a sexy note and instructions and have him ending in a place where you will give him one of his fantasies
 
I always liked when my gf use to call me at the office on my cell phone and talk dirty to me. She would have me respond like she told me something important. Then ask me if I would love to be taken care of tonight. That might be fun for you.
 
Well we did have a great night.. I tied him up and had my way with him. Straddeled his lap and masturbated with my vibrater til I was wet. Then rubbed my Pussy against his cock. Kissing h and teasing him. Then I untied him and let him have his way with me.. later on we went out for dinner, drinks and found ourselves at the strip club. I had more action then he did but I'm sure he enjoyed some girl on girl. What man doesn't? It was a great night.
 
Last edited:
Anymore insight on anyone's expieriences with swapping partners? It's a new year and were still looking :)
 
Anymore insight on anyone's expieriences with swapping partners? It's a new year and were still looking :)

When I was with the ex we had a few years when we were swingers. Not an easy game but it does have it's moments. I loved to watch her getting a good fucking and would do the same to the woman I was with. Perhaps his partner or another but each one was fun to be with. We always went home and fucked like rabbits after, even if we were dead tired.
What really surprises me is that we as a society, do not share sex. People have all sorts of get togethers for everything but few have a party where couples come to have sex. You know, you and your hubby put on a little show for the gang and then another couple and another and so on. I do realize this type of thing quickly degenerates into an all out swing fest because the LUST just takes over. Because in every group of friends there is always a dick and pussy who secretly lust after each other.
Perhaps that is why.
 
attachment.php

My wife
 
Back
Top