Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see this thread get so much use.

Eventhough there are many more men than women listed....hurray for the ladies that have posted.

Now, if only some lady from 214/972/817 would just post for me.

Scorpio, MWM 55..Looking for a woman who wants a discreet "Friend/Lover/Playmate im a truck driver that in the USA and Canada all the time so i have a good bed in my truck im from calgary alberta 403

Male, 50, married (but not romantically), 919 but ready to relocate for right woman.
Love busty/curvy/hourglass figured women. Would like to initially email about our desires, passions, thoughts and fantasies and other things.
Meetups possible if compatible and ideally looking for LTR of some kind.

770, happy about being married, except for the no sex part! Twice in the past two years, doesn't count as a healthy sexual relationship.

I'd welcome the chance to correspond, trade fantasy stories/meet with no expectations.

Single 46F fuller figure, 815 area code. I don't use a cam or have a messenger but do love to talk on the phone. I'll know what I'm looking for once I find it or it finds me. :)

Last edited:
Lonely!

Read through all these posts and didn't see many (any?) in Northern New England!

207 40s MWM, medium build, looking for online erotic chat/email and maybe more. I get around the state a fair amount for work, so I never know what I might be able to make happen if the timing is right...

I'm definitely creative and would love to share some erotic chats or stories with any women who are looking. I stay up late a lot, and am looking for women to chat with when I can't fall asleep.

765 but real close to 217,317,812.
41 MWM have more info in profile
Really like meeting new people, making new friends. What am I looking for?? Will know when I find it.

310 323 213 562 818

I've reviewed this ad 3 or 4 times and almost nothing from the los angeles area.

30 year old Hispanic male. 6 feet tall. 210 lbs. Straight. High school teacher.

Looking to chat, text, etc. With married women. Or single women. Any age. Any race. Heck who knows. Maybe it can go Further than just phone talk

323 929 0681

George.

Married, Female, late 40s. Looking for erotic chat via phone or skype, maybe cam. Area code 319.

212 New York lower Manhattan here - male early 30s, muscular but slim athletic build.

Mostly looking for phone/skype chat...not sure about more. I enjoy the power and pleasure words can bring and hearing the reactions to those words.

Last edited:
Not too many from the 303/720 land has posted. Looks like my competition is slim. I love talking on the phone, and maybe more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back