Not Just Saturdays

Not bloody likely! I hit back. Last guy who hit me lost two teeth.

Well if some less than savoury individual decided to take a swing at you I am delighted he lost two teeth. On the other hand I hope most sincerely that I never piss you off! Oh and very nice pictures, you definitely pull off the no clothes look. I on the other hand do not, unless people want burnt retinas.

Hi SaturdaySex. I love your pictures. You have a great body, the most gorgeous breasts and the most suckable nipples. Your thread really has my attention and I would love to see more.

Well if some less than savoury individual decided to take a swing at you I am delighted he lost two teeth. On the other hand I hope most sincerely that I never piss you off! Oh and very nice pictures, you definitely pull off the no clothes look. I on the other hand do not, unless people want burnt retinas.

I'd like to be the judge of that for myself, thanks.

I'd like to be the judge of that for myself, thanks.

Tell you what, should I ever take a blow to the head or get stupidly drunk and take naked pictures, I'll be sure to put you top of my list to show. Should blindness occur don't say I didn't warn you!

Tell you what, should I ever take a blow to the head or get stupidly drunk and take naked pictures, I'll be sure to put you top of my list to show. Should blindness occur don't say I didn't warn you!

I'm already near blind. If you push me I've the edge I can get government benefits, I'm Canadian. Giv'er!

I'm already near blind. If you push me I've the edge I can get government benefits, I'm Canadian. Giv'er!

Well, it has to be said I can't fault your logic. See people, this is why I love Canadian women so much, beautiful, outgoing and impossible to get the upper hand. I've dated a couple! Meh, miss being there :( any way, your top of the list for drunken blurred naked shots ;) congrats!

Well, it has to be said I can't fault your logic. See people, this is why I love Canadian women so much, beautiful, outgoing and impossible to get the upper hand. I've dated a couple! Meh, miss being there :( any way, your top of the list for drunken blurred naked shots ;) congrats!

Would you bloody well shut the hell up and send me lewd photos already?!?! Faaaaak!

Back