Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-12-2017, 03:19 PM   #526
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Fascinating to watch people writing books and major articles about me and yet they know nothing about me & have zero access. #FAKE NEWS!


And also fascinating to watch those who know Trump well and have full access saying some of the stupidest things ever put into public records.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #527
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is online now
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 29,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5h5 hours ago

Fascinating to watch people writing books and major articles about me and yet they know nothing about me & have zero access. #FAKE NEWS!


And also fascinating to watch those who know Trump well and have full access saying some of the stupidest things ever put into public records.
Kenya believe the audacity of this "man?"
__________________
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 10:01 AM   #528
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
The current header photo on Trump's twitter page shows the President and chiefs of staff all praying for a better brand of bottled water.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 10:07 AM   #529
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote.


Democrats say, "Yes a deal was made, you senile Pinocchio."
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 12:22 PM   #530
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,023
I was talking to Donald last night. I asked him if he planned to visit the hurricane damaged states to show his support and leadership to American citizens. He said, Oh fuck, do I have to do that silly photo op thing again? Cant we just use the pics from Texas?
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 11:43 AM   #531
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!


Trump wants to use the internet better? That's a good sign.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 02:21 PM   #532
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!


Trump wants to use the internet better? That's a good sign.
My take:

* If terrorists demand tougher treatment then they're winning, not losing.
* Terrorism is a tactic. You can't wage war on tactics, only on the tacticians.
* Cut off the internet? As does China? With Central Committee censorship?
* Are progressive terrorists? Are their websites illicit "recruitment tools"?
* Liberals and media and terrorists are the enemy, same thing. Kill-em all.
* Terrorism is a tactic to instill fear. Tromp instills fear. Thus Tromp is ISIS.

Alternative analyses are welcome.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 12:12 PM   #533
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,023
Donald called me again last night. I had to talk him in off the ledge. He said everyone is being mean to him. Malaria won't sleep with him and his staff are making him do these stupid photo ops to make it looks like he cares. He said, no one cares if I care.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 10:12 AM   #534
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!


Thank goodness. I was afraid that Trump would have him dragged there in chains.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #535
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,023
Is Trump's attack on the NFL going to backfire on him? Funny how rich team owners get upset when you fuck around with their product.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #536
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22m22 minutes ago

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!


Thank goodness. I was afraid that Trump would have him dragged there in chains.
And in response:
Quote:
Among the athletes denouncing Trump on Saturday was NBA star LeBron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers, who called the president a “bum” on @KingJames, his verified Twitter account. “@StephenCurry30 already said he aint going! So therefore ain’t no invite. Going to the White House was a great honor until you showed up!” James tweeted.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 04:54 PM   #537
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Seven tweets and two retweets exclusively about NFL players not standing during the National Anthem. So far.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 08:48 PM   #538
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Seven tweets and two retweets exclusively about NFL players not standing during the National Anthem. So far.
What else has Tweetie Pie to do on a Sunday afternoon? Melania won't come to bed. His hemorrhoids itch. Kelly won't let him nuke Kim yet. Might as well tweet.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 11:40 AM   #539
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Seven tweets and two retweets exclusively about NFL players not standing during the National Anthem. So far.
Total is now twelve tweets and three retweets on this crucial issue for our nation.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 10:54 PM   #540
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Three more tweets about football game anthem behavior today. One to deny reporting from CNN that he misrepresents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politi...nfl/index.html
Quote:
Washington (CNN)White House chief of staff John Kelly was not pleased with the fight that erupted over the weekend between President Donald Trump and National Football League players who protest by kneeling during the national anthem, two administration officials told CNN.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

.@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-25-2017, 11:23 PM   #541
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Three more tweets about football game anthem behavior today. One to deny reporting from CNN that he misrepresents.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/25/politi...nfl/index.html

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

.@CNN is #FakeNews. Just reported COS (John Kelly) was opposed to my stance on NFL players disrespecting FLAG, ANTHEM, COUNTRY. Total lie!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

General John Kelly totally agrees w/ my stance on NFL players and the fact that they should not be disrespecting our FLAG or GREAT COUNTRY!
How do we rate this level of deflection? Has Tromp yet turned the dial up to 11? How much further can he go? When does the war start?

  Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 10:10 AM   #542
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Trump pauses in his anthem series in order to break election silence for his Alabama primary candidate.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 10:25 AM   #543
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 57,850
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.


Puerto Ricans are lazy. Not like the U.S. Virgins.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 11:03 AM   #544
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is online now
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,809
All I can think is "This is not to be borne."

That MOFO!!! Get him out of office NOW!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

...want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort. 10,000 Federal workers now on Island doing a fantastic job.


Puerto Ricans are lazy. Not like the U.S. Virgins.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).
__________________
"I voted Trump to destroy America"--Chris_Michael

"I don't have bitterness towards Democrats specifically" -- Botany Boy

Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 11:35 AM   #545
LincolnDuncan
Literotica Guru
 
LincolnDuncan's Avatar
 
LincolnDuncan is offline
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Lost at sea
Posts: 2,023
Nothing demonstrates strong leadership better then attacking victims in crisis.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 11:49 AM   #546
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnDuncan View Post
Nothing demonstrates strong leadership better then attacking victims in crisis.
The lazy but successful predator trails the herd, picking-off laggards, the weak and sick and deformed, etc, and thus, by natural selection i.e. evolution, editing the genetics of the herd, a.k.a. Improving the Breed.

This is Tromp's approach to human and financial interactions. That which does not kill his victims, makes them stronger, or at least leaves stronger survivors. Tromp is doing PR a favor. The sp!cks who survive will be stronger sp!cks, better adapted. Tromp is Improving the Breed.

That's how he gets quality groundskeepers for his resorts.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 04:58 PM   #547
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru
 
JawnKarTurr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Coast of the United States with a great view.
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
The lazy but successful predator trails the herd, picking-off laggards, the weak and sick and deformed, etc, and thus, by natural selection i.e. evolution, editing the genetics of the herd, a.k.a. Improving the Breed.

This is Tromp's approach to human and financial interactions. That which does not kill his victims, makes them stronger, or at least leaves stronger survivors. Tromp is doing PR a favor. The sp!cks who survive will be stronger sp!cks, better adapted. Tromp is Improving the Breed.

That's how he gets quality groundskeepers for his resorts.


So you feel you have the right to use an ethnic slur because you vote Democrat? You're basically comparing the people of that US territory to deformed and weak animals because you don't like who's in office. Very dramatic, but doesn't support the idea that you're capable of clear thinking.
__________________
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #548
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru
 
JawnKarTurr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Coast of the United States with a great view.
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
All I can think is "This is not to be borne."

That MOFO!!! Get him out of office NOW!!!

We do this by voting my little fascist thug. If you support a violent overthrow (that would involve you leaving your apartment) things won't go well for you.
__________________
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 07:10 PM   #549
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 15,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by JawnKarTurr View Post
So you feel you have the right to use an ethnic slur because you vote Democrat?
No, I don't vote Dum, and that 'slur' is one I hear from Gups down in town. I'm merely quoting.

You're basically comparing the people of that US territory to deformed and weak animals because you don't like who's in office.
No, I'm saying DJT has long been a predator and HE sees his victims as does a lazy predator: pick off the easy ones.

Very dramatic, but doesn't support the idea that you're capable of clear thinking.
The same can be said of any statement from Team Tromp.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2017, 08:09 PM   #550
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru
 
JawnKarTurr is offline
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East Coast of the United States with a great view.
Posts: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
The same can be said of any statement from Team Tromp.

Like you actually care what is said. You had your mind is made up already. You actually use slurs when you think everyone else is implied them. Seems you're very good at knowing what other people think.

Btw San Juan's mayor hated Trump before the election you think she's capable of saying anything positive? I'm sure she has nothing to do with the state of the island prior to the storm.
__________________
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis

Last edited by JawnKarTurr : 10-01-2017 at 01:12 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.