The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread...V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ef16e2e8b6dd1c4a49f6687580cd3be2.jpg

I get sucked off at least twice a week by my girlfriend and it's great. She's a real good cocksucker. Sometimes when I get the urge, I'll stop by the little adult book store up the road and find a nice hard cock to suck. It's all good. But there is nothing like a good late night jack. I tried phone sex with horny guys a hard on a few times but the stars rarely align just right. Finding someone else with an imagination who is jerking off to text with while stroking makes it even hotter. For me, sexting is a whole other thing. There is a certain protocol involved to make it work both ways, like knowing that when there is a long pause, that's when you need to take over and get very descriptive so as to make it enjoyable on the other end for a while. It adds a whole new dimension to edging. I highly recommend the process to anyone who gets off reading any of the stories posted in here

woke up way too early & it just feels so good lazily stoking & enjoying the results , my avatar says it all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back