Is The Draft Coming Back?

You talk about karma getting other people while saying you hope their kids burn.

You dwell on that a bit.
 
You talk about karma getting other people while saying you hope their kids burn.

You dwell on that a bit.
It's a metaphor you idiot. Burn, as in they will have to register for the draft and complain just as I did.

And these fuckers talked about hoping my son got shot in the back of the head if he dodged the draft. And now I have a son. So fuck you all. I hope your kids get shot in the back of the head, too, when they dodge the draft. Right back at you. Go suck it.
 
It's a metaphor you idiot. Burn, as in they will have to register for the draft and complain just as I did.

And these fuckers talked about hoping my son got shot in the back of the head if he dodged the draft. And now I have a son. So fuck you all. I hope your kids get shot in the back of the head, too, when they dodge the draft. Right back at you. Go suck it.

Yeah, karma. Dwell. You.
 
Yeah, karma. Dwell. You.
Well mother fucker, the karma train is whistling nearby down the track.

My wish is being granted.

U mad bro? I'm fucking tickled pink. This is yet another I told you so.
 
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the women are crying and begging not to be forced to sign up for the draft.

tumblr_inline_o8w1ggoTLs1s75wry_500.png


tumblr_inline_o8w1gnNOGk1s75wry_500.jpg


tumblr_inline_o8w1gzZiHg1s75wry_500.jpg


tumblr_inline_o8w1h92sUA1s75wry_500.jpg


tumblr_inline_o8w1him0H01s75wry_500.jpg


tumblr_inline_o8w1hvqAUa1s75wry_500.jpg


tumblr_inline_o8w1i1Duav1s75wry_500.jpg
 
Aaaaaaaand now the feminists are joining the MRAs in fighting the draft. Didn't take long, now did it.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/2...ont-have-to-register-gathers-11500-signatures
A petition circulating online is asking Congress to end the military draft instead of requiring women to register for it.

The petition, started by a Care2 activist, has collected over 11,500 signatures, in response to recent legislation requiring women to register for the draft.

The House Armed Services Committee on Thursday passed an amendment to an annual defense bill that would require women to register for the draft because the Pentagon has opened up all combat positions to women.

It's a beautiful fucking thing.
 
The draft came back, the very next day
Oh the draft came back; they thought it was a goner, but
The draft came back; it just wouldn't stay a-way...
 
I actually never had to register for the draft. I was born in the window that they did away with draft. When they brought it back I was too old. Yes, that did happen.
 
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/268928-poll-most-women-oppose-registering-for-draft
Most women said they are opposed to having to register for the draft in a new Rasmussen Reports poll.

In contrast, a majority of men said they would support having women register, according to the poll released Wednesday.

The poll found that 52 percent of women oppose requiring women to register, while 38 percent favor it and 10 percent are undecided.

Sixty-one percent of male respondents favored requiring that women register.
Oh, man, the karma train is barrelling through town and I get to blow the fucking whistle.

This is payback on an epic fucking scale.
 
Just thought this needed to be said again.

Not to mention that no one is allowed to tell him WHY they think he's a pussy for disagreeing with the draft. It's a free country and he can voice his opinions - only when yours are contradictory to his, you're a fascist pig. Mmhm.

Fast forward to 2016:
Mz0fLuw.jpg


Women - quick to call men cowards for opposing the draft, but quick to run from the draft when their bad karma comes due and payable.
 
LOL, the men's rights movement brings the smack down on all you women who thought it was funny to shame me for opposing the draft. Now your skin is in the game.

I'm glad my contribution money helped get that Karma Train rolling over your asses.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...nly-registration-unconstitutional/2968872002/
A federal judge in Texas has declared that an all-male military draft is unconstitutional, ruling that "the time has passed" for a debate on whether women belong in the military.

The decision deals the biggest legal blow to the Selective Service System since the Supreme Court upheld the draft registration process in 1981. In Rostker v. Goldberg, the court ruled that a male-only draft was "fully justified" because women were ineligible for combat roles.

But U.S. District Judge Gray Miller ruled late Friday that while historical restrictions on women serving in combat "may have justified past discrimination," men and women are now equally able to fight. In 2015, the Pentagon lifted all restrictions for women in military service.

The case was brought by the National Coalition For Men, a men's rights group, and two men who argued an all-male draft was unfair.
 
Back
Top