My situation as a straight man with not so straight urges. Anyone else?

I'm a "straight" Guy with bi-curious tendencies. I've had them since I was a teen and they've manifested occasionally since then when I get the urge to watch gay porn and masturbate to it.

I now have an amazing wife who is herself bi-sexual and my absolute equal in every way. With her, I have no reservations and can truly be me because she is more than on the same page.

So yeah, I'm a "straight" Guy with bi-curios tendencies. But what us "straight"? I'm realizing more and more sexuality is fluid, and there is nothing wrong with that
 
Let me ask this question. Does anyone else have Jekyll and Hyde moments like I do? Meaning at times I am so horny that I would not only kiss a guy, suck his cock, but also bottom for him. When I am in this phase I think about it a WHOLE LOT. Then at other times I can go for a month and not hardly think about it. That is one reason that I could not live with another man, although at times things would be really HOT, other times I wouldn't want to touch him or him me.
Am I alone in this?
Are you looking Sparky? PM me if so, I'm in Sanford and new to all this, at least we could email some.
 
Back
Top