guys - do you like finishing on other dude's face

No. I've always thought of that as an act of degradation. I see a difference in wanting to be controlled and wanting to be degraded.
 
i dont know about the guys but i love it when they do it to me ,there is something so sexy about it ,i find it a real turn on.
 
No. I've always thought of that as an act of degradation. I see a difference in wanting to be controlled and wanting to be degraded.
but it's degrading to be denied the degradation that you want so bad....

lol...
 
(This response was to MoleskineS)

What do you think it represents? If the other guy asked for it, saying it turned him on, then it would be complying with a request/expressed desire. If he didn't, what is your opinion of the motivation of it? My opinion would be an attempt to degrade the guy getting the facial. And an opinion was requested. Are we supposed to go "yeah, yeah, yeah," at every fetish that someone else has and we don't?
 
Oh no. Your opinion is certainly valued and appreciated, even understood. I'm not sure I agree with you is all I'm saying. But not denigrating your opinion. Don't get me wrong.
 
It's all personal preference. If you don't want your partner cumming on your face make sure they know. Personally I prefer it when a guy cums deep inside me but I'd never object to him blowing his load on my face, as long as everyone involved is satisfied ;)
 
love fucking a little college age bitch boy, making him cum with my cock in his ass, then putting him down on his knees with my cock over his face, telling him to open wide and stick his tongue out and he'll get a creamy reward.

They love it.
 
I guess I wouldn't mind it sometime if it was something he really wanted ... but for the most part I much prefer to feel the wet warm sucking mouth swallowing deeply on my swollen hardness as it reaches the point of no return and unloads an awesome ejaculation of sperm and semen deep into his mouth and down his throat. ;)
 
It depends

I always ask before we get too far into it what he likes. I am more of a person that wants to please my lover and always respect his wishes/desires. After a nice nude foreplay, love making session, I want him to feel comfortable and for him to enjoy his release wherever he wants to put it and for me to release where he likes it.
 
My bud wants me to finish where I can eat it up, the last few times it's been on the table. Yes, the kink needle has spiked during those times :), and I loved it...mmmmm
 
love fucking a little college age bitch boy, making him cum with my cock in his ass, then putting him down on his knees with my cock over his face, telling him to open wide and stick his tongue out and he'll get a creamy reward.

They love it.

I sure love it. Nothing better then pleasing all dolled up in my panties n cumming with his cock in my boi pussy
 
Back
Top