Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I'm pretty sure this has been said here before, but you have an amazing pair of tits. The rest of your body is amazing too, but those tits, my god. What I wouldn't give to motorboat those things
 
These new photos are so cute. You have amazing eyes that just pop in every photo I've seen of them.

Not at all, though one should definitely be topping the other. Climber?

Haha. Yes, one rack tops the other. One I respect, the other I lust. ;)

Yes, I'm a climber. I used to do Sport and Trad for training, but most of my climbing has been solo Alpine.
 
I can't keep up with this thread. I wish there were a fucking index. It should be required when you're this hot. :rolleyes:
 
also, if you have a gander through that index, you'll find one or two that weren't posted at the time ;)
 
I have an index :) :)
Thanks to the lovely Nirvision who did most of the coding for me.
This is something I've posted before but it was a little jazzed up by a signior of the thread, and so I'm posting it again for y'all to see.

Great Caly .. Nirvision is Great at creating an Index :) .. Nice touches on a
Great pair of Gams :cool:

DSCN0644_zps05e8a384_1359778554723_n_zps7798a55c.jpg


Thanks For Sharing and have a Great Afternoon :) .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
That leg and skirt picture is wonderfully playful yet sensual at the same time :)
 
love ur bedhead pic and ur video..... super sweet. made me hard in an instant
 
Yes, yes you do.

And now I'm late for work on my first day back, and will find it very difficult to sit through my first meeting.

I think we need some alone time. :D

also, if you have a gander through that index, you'll find one or two that weren't posted at the time ;)
 

i love how your right foot points inward a little bit- for some strange reason i find that to be terribly sexy. would love to see another photo like that but with bare feet... bonerriffic!!!
 
Beautiful. Fit. Naughty. Climber. And a cyclist, too!

Subscribed, of course!:rose:
 
hello pretty lady!

I haven't been keeping track of you lately, but now that i'm caught up.......I'm very much still impressed by your ability to occupy a certain part of my brain....or is it something else.....either way.....well done, looking so very good.
 
That last pic? Wow. I don't remember seeing that one. It must be one of the new ones you mentioned.
 
So being as everyone on the road apparently gets this view when I ride my bike, I figure I should share it with you guys, and maybe a little extra ;)
The first one is batman inspired, too. Holler if you catch my drift.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCF2287_zps7c636141.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCF2294_zps24d82f69.jpg

Love and kisses.

Very nice you have a lushes behind.:kiss: you can tell me to kiss your ass any time.
 
Back
Top